Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there dont want this to sound weird or nothing but i cant stop thinking about how your getting on luv? How are you feeling today? any more spotting? Let me know luv!!!!!!
Lyndseylou.xx

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hi Linz
How r u?
Yeh been spotting since sat, not much but more today. Was in work, unprepared, had to come home. Was really red and then later its gone back to dark browny horrible color. Just done a test and was BFN. GUtted, know thats it but am gonna still test thurs or fri i think. Still gotta hav that tiny bit of hope. I keep thinking of your story and that keeps me positive but u didnt test and get a negative first did you??
xx

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mate you gotta be positve i know its hard i hav got everything csossed for you luv just hang in there!!!!!! ^noAF2^ ^No AF^ ^pray^. I am rooting for you luv,i hope your ok! Mine came up positive althouh there is so many stories think i have read every  one!!! that girls have tested 1 day got negative tested the next and was postive so stay strong mate!!!!
Lyndseylou.xxxx

·
Registered
80 Posts
Thanks linz, that was just wat i needed to hear, sitting ere on my own  :'(
I will still keep a bit of hope till thurs i think. I just hope this bleeding stops. I cant believe i will hav to go through this again. I had such a horrible painful time during EC and ET i just feel like 'wat was the point'??
thanks so much for your message anyway, made up ur thinking of me, its reassuring to know, i'll let u know any more news. xxxxx

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi Lucy,

I'm thinking of you lots. Try and stay positive for another day Hun! Sending you big hugs x

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi Lucy,

I'm sorry i'm just catching up with everything that's happening. Keep the  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ energy hope, i think i've read more than a few stories here with ^BFN^ changing to a  ^BFP^. U just never know. So chin up dear. It's not over.

^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

xxx

1 - 7 of 7 Posts