Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys!

Many thanks for your replies to me last week on E2 levels and taking Suprefract to supress them. Just to let you know I had my scan on Friday (day 6/7) and Dr Sam thought that a follie had already started to emerge for this cycle and the bloods confirmed it.
I had a hysto one week before this cycle and it seems to have brought on day one of my next cycle a lot quicker than usual, day one profiles taken last monday were in fact day 3 or 4.

I was given a pregnyl shot to rupture the follie, 5 days of Provera to bring on a bleed and continue with daily Suprefract right up until I reaach the post stimms HCG shot. Im now on thelong protocol - on next day 1 will have d-reg scan/bloods to fingers crossed move forward with stimms then.

At 37 Im a little nervous of the LP however I managed 8 mature eggs on the short protocol in January at another clinic. From reading around looks like I'll get less eggs however if the embies are good quality, who cares.
This way too its much more likely I'll be ready to stimm rather than trawling back and forward for day 1 bloods to start the SP.

Anyhow, thanks so much for your help last week, mucho appreciated
XX

G

·
Hi Sally

WOW LB, a message all of our own... ;D ;D ::) ::) ;)

So glad all is well Sally - that all sounds fab to me! You may have read elsewhere that I am an LP fan - I am two years older than you and got WAY better embies on the LP - though yes, you do need to be ready for (possibly) fewer eggs ;)

Loads of luck!

xxx

G

·
Hi Sally

That is a pain but good to hear you are DR and good to go  ;)  I also agree with Lukey and quality is the most important thing. Hope the DR is going ok?

Good luck!!!  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Love LB xx

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi

d-reg ok but I exploded at DH yesterday - just for having F1 racing on too loud. I went shopping later and was in M&S gunning for anyone who got in my way.  ^bigbad^ the drugs sent me on the war path. Much calmer today and I recognise myself a lot more!

I have read that the flare protocol, my 1st and only cycle was this, can impair the quality of eggs/embies. All ours were all grade 3 due to fragmentation albeit good dividers. I'm hoping that the LP suits me better. Good thing is about the risk of the stimms not working as well after d-regging is that at the ARGC I'll be monitored daily and meds tweeked as appropriate. The previous clinic I was at only scanned me twice during stimms and the last one was right at the end on the day of the HCG shot so I wouldn't have fancied my chances on the LP with them!

Little Bee, only 2 days until your OTD!  Everything crossed for you!

SS xxx

G

·
Sally - The daily monitoring makes so much difference, it is tiring but crucial to getting the best response possible for you.  I was on half the dosage from my last clinic due to this so it really does make a huge difference!  The DR is a  ^evil^ there is no escaping I'm afraid!!! But at least you know it's doing the trick  ;)  and it gives you an excuse to demand the motor racing turned off  ;D ;D ;D

Will be keeping my fingers crossed for you  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
xx

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks LB, and to you - only 2 more sleeps for you to go now.

You're right about the motor racing, I told him if I wanted to listen to that senseless drawl I'd drive my car to the M1, pull in on the hard shoulder and put my f-ing window down!!
I don't think it'll be making an appearance again during this d-reg unless he's in the house on his own or goes in a seperate room to watch it - HAH!!!!!  ;D

SS xx

1 - 7 of 7 Posts