Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I was just wondering if your Doctor came up with a solution to why you had sore lumps and pimples yet? Have they reappeared at all? Hope not.....
I'm currently on cd 40 and waiting to start 100mg clomid again (1st preg resulted in our ds in 2003).
Anyway hope you're feeling better Bx

·
Registered
149 Posts
Thanks for your message!

I am feeling better. The pimples have faded and the lumps have dissappeared  :)

I am still waiting for the results of my bood test. The doctor is testing for a whole host of things that could cause the reaction of lumps under the arms. She does not suspect cancer ... big relief ... so she's looking for things that would have caused an infection. She does not think it is related to Clomid and this is not listed anywhere as a s/e of Clomid, but it did come and go around my ovulation which I found coincidental  :-\  I will be mentioning this to my regular gyn when I see him next just to see what he thinks.

All is well so far. At least I am now regularly examining my breasts and underarms for lumps, something we should all do anyway!

Cheers,
Valerie

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.