Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi girls were in florida and today is messpots birthday .. its 5 hours behind uk time here ,,
we have had a lovley day in cyprus gardens a park for small kids. today was over cast but i got a suntan and messpot loved it . she is just coming out of the pool as were staying in a very big villa . guess last time we came in aug 07 she hated the water , now things are so so better she can SWIM  ;D ;D ;D
with her armbands on and swim suit on. we can never get her out of the pool .. im sat worried watching stressing worried , but she is ok
were of to disney tomorow , the weather has been late 80s and can get a good tan. food is very big here but messpot wont eat much only drinks but im not worried as its all fries and burgers, no wonder the people are big here .. but we love the usa and the people are fab...  will write more soon . messpot is now running around the villa in the nud kicking her ballons about i think i mUSh go and do her cake ..take care all love messpot and mommy xox

·
Registered
931 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MESSPOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Molly, you sound to be having a fab time in Florida!

Hope you all continue to enjoy yourselves, and don't get too much of a suntan (I'm only jealous!!!!!)  ;D

^afro^ 8) ^birthday^ ^jumpin^ ^sunny^

·
Registered
510 Posts
Happy Birthday Messpot.

Sounds like fun Molly

PBMx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts