Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey there all just after any advice or opinions, the thing is Ive been trying to conceive for over 2 years now and been told Ive mild pcos they gave me clomid for two months, when i didn't ovulate the told me to come back in 6 months and lose the weight and try again after i had shifted some weight,
  they offered me metformin to help me lose weight but because Ive herd about the side effects i thought i would rather try and lose the weight on my own.
So far Ive managed to lose two stones in 4 months I'm still not pregnant :( my appointment is in august when they will hopefully give me the clomid, do you think i should have tooken the metformin maby i might have been pregnant by now? :'( ^help^

·
Registered
6,258 Posts
hunny no one will know that, its not nice having the what ifs but at the time you made the decision you wanted to lose naturally, there is nothing to say that if you took the met you would have gotton PG but hey you have done fantastic to lose that weight + come your appointment i hope they give you clomid IF you havent already got PG on your own

everything takes time, you still have a chance of falling hunny so dont give up + i admire that your weight loss has been through grit + determination ^clapping^ welldone

xxx

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
hey  ^hugme^

i just wanted to agree with what cleg said, no one knows what would have happend if you had have taken met so try not to dwell on the choice you made.

a big well done on the weight loss  ^pompom^ and least now you can show the cons that you're determined to do this and they should be more inclined to help you now  ^reiki^

good luck for the appointment  ^reiki^ ^hugme^ ^pray^

jo x

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys its just the what ifs.... that really get a person down i guess what will be what it will be, this TTC malarkey is a rollercoaster for emotions everytime you get a negative you feel so low especially when your hoping and praying it going to be this month.
Then when the  ^witch^ arrives you try to you get your hopes up again that ma by this month you will be your month. well im looking forward to august I'm praying i may be preggers by then you never know.........
sending all you gals out there trying to conceive some much deserved hugs and stuff.  ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^

·
Registered
6,258 Posts
samina you keep your chin up hunny, never say never + sending lotsa  ^reiki^^pray^ + extra ^fairydust^ your way  :-*

xxx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts