Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Peter,

Wondering if you can help me. I suffer from PCOS and after a unsuccessful course of clomid was prescribed metformin and was fortunate enough to conceive. When I found out I was pregnant I phoned the ACU and was told to continue with the metformin until my first 12 week scan. I have now had my scan and thankfully everything looks OK. I am due to see the consultant at the hospital this week to see if I should continue taking the metformin throughout the pregnancy.

What do you think?? I wanted to know your views before I saw the consultant at the hospital.

Thanks for all your help

June.:)

·
Registered
856 Posts
June said:
Hi Peter,

Wondering if you can help me. I suffer from PCOS and after a unsuccessful course of clomid was prescribed metformin and was fortunate enough to conceive. When I found out I was pregnant I phoned the ACU and was told to continue with the metformin until my first 12 week scan. I have now had my scan and thankfully everything looks OK. I am due to see the consultant at the hospital this week to see if I should continue taking the metformin throughout the pregnancy.

What do you think?? I wanted to know your views before I saw the consultant at the hospital.

Thanks for all your help

June.:)

Please always follow the advice of your physician at all times.

Don't forget to consider storing your umbilical cord blood stem cells, see my links for more information.

Regards,

Peter

1 - 2 of 2 Posts