Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi im michelle im 28 and had my embryos replaced last thursday at 5pm.
i have been in severe pain since ec with a UTI but feel a little better this morning.
the clinic where i went have not really told me any of my results so im in limbo land as to all the medical chat.
im not really coping with the 2ww it is my first cycle and im very bloated sore boobs and emotional you try not to read into symptoms but its soooooo hard.
if anyone could explain the waiting process and the age of embryos and earliest test dates i would be very grateful.

·
Premium Member
18,308 Posts
Hello MIchelle, welcome to Fertility Friends. :)

Sorry your clinic have been less that informative with you. Sometimes you have top ask and to push for answers as I don't think they much like us patients knowing too much! In a way, too much information can be a bad thing because you then start worrying and, proabbly (if you are like me) reading too much into things. ::)
Congratulations on your 2 embryos on board ^clapping^ You are now officially PUPO! ;)
Sorry you're not well with the infection - ouch! Hope that's getting better and hat this will all be worth it in the end.

Why don't you pop over to the 2WW boards and joine the other ladies there waiting to test?

2WW, Ladies in Waiting ~ CLICK HERE

And while you are here, here are a few general links oy might want to look at:

What Every New Member Needs To Know (includes a list of common abbreviations) ~ CLICK HERE

IVF General ~ CLICK HERE

And don't forget to have a bit of fun while you are on FF and check out the general chit chat / jokes / hobbies area:

Girl & Boy talk - Community & Fun Board ~ CLICK HERE

You can also chat live in our excellent chat room. We have a newbie night in the chat room every week (Wednesday at 8pm), where you can meet other new members and get technical support with navigating the site and using all the functions available here. CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON NEWBIE CHAT

You can also "meet" and chat with people in your local area through the Location boards. This is especially useful to find people who may be using the same clinic and or in the same PCT area.

Wishing you lots of luck for your 2ww and a lovely BFP at the end. PLease do post back on this thread and let us know how you get on. ^reiki^ ^sticky vibes^

C~x

·
Registered
792 Posts
Hi Michelle

Welcome to FF

Well done for getting to the 2ww, I'm afraid i can't help you with how you should be feeling during this period as my 1st cycle was cancelled before I got to that stage but I am sure they will be plenty of people on later to help you through it.

Just wanted to wish you all the Luck in the world, let us know how you get on  ^pray^
^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh im really sorry to hear that heres me going on about my 2ww and there are other people that don get that far.
how long is it untill you can re start thats the bit im dreading i dont think i could cope going through it all again, we don realise how lucky we are sometimes even though we feel unlucky.
i think everything happens for a reason and for some reason life has decided to make me wait for the 1 thing iv always wanted.
good luck in all you do and i truely hope your 2nd cyc is your last xxx

·
Premium Member
10,615 Posts
shellc

the preg test date is 2 weeks to the day from EC they told me. i had my EC friday 18th april so my test day 29th april so quite similiar to you

its hard to take your mind off things cause your body goes with you everywhere!!  ;D

good luck heres wishing us both a lovley bfp, fingers crossed xx

·
Registered
792 Posts
Hi Schell

Thanks for the kind words, I have seen the doctor today and I can start my next lot of stim on the 9th June. Hopefully will get to a 2ww myself this time, though not sure how I will cope if I got a BFN but I suppose everyone feels the same.

Well good Luck to you, not long now till you get your BFP fingers and legs crossed, same to you Avon Queen. ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

Kepp us posted how you get on

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
^hello^ Michelle

Welcome to FF  :)

Your clinic will have given you a test day either to have a blood test or do a urine test so personally I would wait until test day and not test early.  Sometimes you can find that the HCG leaves the body at a slower rate and therefore testing early can give inaccurate results.

Wishing you all the best

x x x x x

·
Premium Member
13,830 Posts
Hi Michelle and welcome to the site :)

You have come to a fantastic site full of advice and support.

I just wanted to wish you loads of luck with your 2ww and that it brings a positive result. The girls have left you some great links and some great advice.

Kate xx

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Hi Michelle,

Welcome to Fertility Friends, this site is fantastic for support, information and friendship  ^hugme^

Good luck with your tx  ^reiki^

Nikki xx

1 - 10 of 10 Posts