Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm currently on the 9th day of IVF stimulation and over the last couple of day's I have experienced pain around my ovaries. The pain is not as bad as a doubled over period pain but I'm starting to get worried. :-[

When I spoke to the clinic the answer was to drink more water - does this really help? I'm already on 4 litres a day and am not sure I can face anymore visits to the loo!

The clinic have reduced my drug drastically over the last couple of days, does anyone know if this is normal?

I think that I might just be at that last minute panic stage for a first timer and I'm just looking for some reassurance. :-\

G

·
JueB,

the clinic do know what there doing...you just have to put your trust in them...the water certainly helps...its your call...

please talk to the clinic again about your medicine as they will only know..its very common to adjust meds daily for some ...

the good thing with the argc is that they are monitoring you daily so your treatment is being suited to your needs....its not easy-just keep thinking of the end result-... ^babycrawl^

hope that helps
:-*

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for you reply.

Yes I agree that the AGRC is the best place to be. They have been brilliant at monitoring me throughout and as a result have now reduced my meds which has helped to reduce the pain.

I hope that this is a good sign that we are nearing the egg collection date!. ::)

·
Premium Member
3,897 Posts
Hi Jue,
I had mild pain too, despite drinking 6L of water per day. I ended up with 28 eggs on the last go - must have had something to do with it!
Good Luck
Jane
xxx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts