Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ladies, i am on day 1 of my period and have called ARGC for app for my first blood test tomorrow.
could someone point me in the right direction for the best board to join re discussions
also argc did mention i could get these blood tests done locally at GP, but surely GP would take ages to process these wouldnt they or can i go to a hospital near me and get them done privately

Laurax

·
Registered
307 Posts
Hi Laura
Welcome to the thread!
The best thread would be newbies and potentials - lots of ladies waiting to start cycling and are monitoring at present.  I had my monitoring bloods done at GP, I had to make sure I booked an appt for blood test in advance, as I am normally to the day with my AF.  I went to GP, they did me a form them had to make an appt.  My bloods were back within about 3 days though.  Alternatively if you go the clinic you can get them back mega quickly.  The rest of my monitoring bloods I did get done through the clinic and all other bloods after that.
Hope this helps a little.
Jane xx

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HI Jane thanks for your reply. its much appreciated. would you be able to give me a link to the best board ineed to be on
xxxxx
laura

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.