Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow,

Does the worrying ever end ?  ???

Ever since i got up this morning i keep getting a pain in my right hand side of my tummy, there is no spotting or anything.. It doesnt seem to be going away, do you think its just growing pains ? any one else experiencing this ?

Bell xxx

·
Registered
448 Posts
Hi, what's the pain like? I had a scare at around 7.5 weeks when i started having these little twinges, first on the right but eventually on both sides. For a day or so it was occasional, then became constant, like every minute.
i was sure i was miscarrying but never spotted and it went away.
Apparently it can just be your uterus stretching.
good luck. :)

(the worrying doesn't stop though.)

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hiya,

Thanks for replying to me,

Its a bit like a mild AF pain, i had a scan two days ago and saw the heartbeat and everything is as it should be... i am sure it must be growing pains, i pray that it is growing pains anyway ! i believe the baby does alot of growing this week ?

Bell xx

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
I'm sure its growing pains Bell, I had pains up until 14wks with my first pregnancy due to scar tissue stretching!

Good to have you back  ;)

Bev x

·
Premium Member
5,678 Posts
I had constant AF type grumbly pains & a swollen feeling on my RHS for weeks after my BFP. I think it's all quite normal ^reiki^

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Hi Bell

It sounds just like normal growing pains but they are quite worrying.

x x x

·
Registered
448 Posts
just keep thinking of that heartbeat ... should be fine!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hi Bell,
I have had pains on my right hand side since word go sometimes it is really quite bad but it is the side i ovulated from so i think it is the corpus luteam, it produces progesterone. I mentioned it to the clinic and they said it does happen to some ladies. Aches and pains are normal i think, its stretching a lot in these  early stages.
I am i think the same weeks as you. I am 7 weeks tomorrow. I had a scan last Friday but didn't see the heartbeat but all looked OK, i am having another scan tomorrow so am very nervous! i so hope all will be OK. I have felt sick a lot on and off so i hope its a good sign! ^pray^
Suzanne

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Suzanne,

Good luck for your scan today, let us know how it goes.

Lots of love

bell xxx

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hi Bell26,
      I have been away for the weekend so although i did go on my friends pc to post on the Wessex thread i didn't do anymore than that.
Well at the scan we saw a heartbeat!! :) :) :). so we are so pleased, lets hope it all goes along nicely now.The consultant who scanned me said to have a heartbeat is a really big hurdle and that the miscarriage rate is now about 5%, so although not impossible it is less likely now.
We've had a great weekend with my hubby going to Wembley to see his team win and me absorbing the fact this pregnancy may indeed happen!
Hows the pains now Bell? hope you are doing OK.
i have had some bad ones over the weekend but when it was bad last night i just went to bed as i know when i get tired i get anxious, slept like a log :).
Suzanne

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Congrats Suzanne,

Thats great news !  ;D  its amazing when you see the heartbeat isnt it ? it made everything so real for us...

Pains arent too bad now, i get a few pains after i have the cyclogest but thats about it !

Good Luck with the rest of your pregnancy !

Bell xx

1 - 11 of 11 Posts