Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Never been on this site before but am hoping that it will put my mind at rest, and looking through all the messages it looks fab!
I had my first IVF and now at 7 weeks found that I am carrying twins!!!  Have been feeling rather grotty with nausea and tiredness but over the last couple of days I haven't had anything, and my boobs aren't sore anymore..  do you think that this is a bad sign and that I need to go to see my GP?  or am I just panicking!!

Thank you.x

T

·
Premium Member
6,142 Posts
Hi,

It isnt always bad news when symptoms stop, as  some people are very resisitant t the effects of the hormones, and don't feels all the horrible symptoms.  Hopefully you are just one of those lucky people, but it might be worth ringing you gp, as they may be able to refer you to an early pregnancy unit which may put your mind at ease.

Let me know what happens,

emilycaitlin xx

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Emilycaitlin

Thanks for the response - I haven't really had an nausea today either so think I will phone my GP now for advice as I don't think my mind will rest until I hear something from them!  I heard from a friend today that some clinics offer early scans so I may enquire about one?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts