Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Sorry to bother you, i dont want to be so paranoid but i am driving myself nuts here worrying if what i feel is normal movement for 31wks.  ^idiot^

I would say that i dont feel lots of movement all the time, and any kicks are very low down, nothing except sometimes butterfly feelings at the top of my bump...is this normal?

Am i just being paranoid? been feeling particularly anxious today as i am not getting a very good sleep at the mo with Carpal Tunnel and Heartburn, so my mood is pretty down  :'( :'(

Gail xx

·
Premium Member
6,142 Posts
Hi,

As long as you are feeling roughly 10 movements per day, whether these are the movements you describe or kicks, that is ok.  However, if you have usually been having big kicks, and suddenly in the last day or so, the movements have changed drastically, then contact your delivery suite.

emilycaitlin xx

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi

thanks for your reply  :)

The movements im describing are the same as ive always had, i just wondered if they were ok as ive nothing to compare them too, i think im just stressing. 

I will see how i go tomorrow and will phone maternity triage if im still worried.

thanks again

Gail xx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts