Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

MrsOwantsababy has had her baby!

973 views 33 replies 27 participants last post by  blonde_one 
#1 ·
Quick update..Keagan Thomas was born at 2039 on 25 Jan weighing 5 lbs 14 oz on room air no extra support...tube fed at the moment but he is attempting to nurse.
Meagan Katherine was at 2041 on 25 Jan weighting 3 lbs 15ozs also on room air no extra support...will hopefully be able to take them home between 2-6 wks depending on how they are doing.

Hope everyone is doing well
Christina

#3 ·
^pinkted^ ^blueted^ ^congrats^  Mrs O and DH, lovely names, sounds like you're all doing really well, huge congratulations xxx

#4 ·
Mrs o, many many congrats on Meagan and Keagan. Fab weights and breathing on their own too!  Such great news. How are you doing? Let us know when you get a moment (probably in about two years time!).

Xxxxxx

#5 ·
Once again.... Welcome to the world Keagan and Meagan, so pleased they are both doing so well, well done Mrs O - hope you're doing well too. Llots of love and huge congrats!!!!! xxxxxxxxx

#6 ·
So happy to read your news Christina - fab names too, they really go well together!!  :)  Take care and can't wait to see pics xxxxx

#7 ·
^congrats^  MrsO  ^pinkted^ ^blueted^

#9 ·
Congratulations  ^pinkted^ ^blueted^ MrsO
Anjiexxxx

#10 ·
Congratulations on the safe arrival of your son and daughter! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness x

#12 ·

^blueted^ congrats on your twinnies ^pinkted^

#13 ·
Huge Congratulations mrs & Mr O on the birth of your twins  ^pinkted^  ^blueted^

#14 ·
Christina - Big congratulations on the birth of Keagan and Meagan
! Hope they can come home with you very soon and that you are making a good recovery.

#15 ·
Congratulations on the safe arrival of your little boy and girl, hope they continue to go from strength to strength and are able to go home very soon with you xx

#16 ·
Mrs O you know how made up I am for you x they are so scrummy!!

Big hugs to you all and enjoy every second.

Fandango babies are so special  :p ;)

#17 ·
Christina I am so happy to read of the safe arrival of your son and daughter - many, many congratulations.  Hoping you are all home soon and that you are content and fulfilled by your wonderful new family xxx

#19 ·
^blueted^ ^pinkted^ Many congratulations on the birth of Megan&Keagan!!! ^blueted^ ^pinkted^

#21 ·
Just wanted to quickly stop by and thank everyone for the congrats..Keagan and Meagan and both doing pretty well starting to learn how to nurse..gaining a little weight and looks like we may be able to avoid the billy lights for jaundise..there #s started to get a little higher but there food intake is increasing and they are doing lots of pooping so they are gtetting better..If we are lucky we will be able to take them home in 2-3 wks

Take care
Christina

#22 ·
MrsO - Christina - I've said it on the twins thread but I'll say it again - congratulations on the birth of your children!  x

#23 ·
Congratulations - fab news x x

#24 ·
congratulations MrsOnowhasherbabies xx  ^hugme^

#25 ·
Yay wonderful news congratulations to you all, hope they are home with you very soon, and have fun!

Vec xx

#26 ·
Congratulations Christina!! Mine were 6 weeks early and weighed 3lb13 and 4lb11 and we were in SCBU for 2.5 weeks. Once feeding is established you will be able to go home - woohoo!!! Hope you not too sore from the op

xx

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.