1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mummy , wheres your willy ?
I'm a lady darling , and ladies don't have willies ,
What do ladies have ?

Errr  ^help^ ^feedback^  What do i call it ???

Could only think of lady garden or foo foo , and seeing as we have just finished reading 'Little rabbit foo foo' neither seemed right  :-\

·
Premium Member
3,699 Posts
There's a whole thread on what to call girls bits - I'm sure Mrs CW will put a link on soon! Gotta say though, I don't think we agreed on anything as universally understood and inoffensive as willy ;D ;D ;D

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
when we were growing up my mother never managed to find a suitable word they were always "your bits".  Somehow for me it became FruFru

·
Registered
662 Posts
Can't believe there are 18 pages on what to call our "bits"!  ;D

·
Registered
507 Posts
i had that from my son, but about his baby sister. i call hers a 'mini' everyone is diff. i was brought up with 'bits'

·
Premium Member
2,206 Posts
Well DS1 said to me the other day when he came in the bathroom while i was in the shower " Mummy, you've got a beard!!!"
:eek: :-[  Ok so i've been busy but i've now booked in with my waxing girl ;)

·
Registered
873 Posts
We had this with DS on our holiday last year when he shared a shower with DH whilst I was cleaning my teeth. He said 'Ooh you have a tail' this led onto hilarious conversations of him declaring whether he thought people had tails. He doesn't have a name for lady bits, its just that you don't have a tail! Although I call it a fufu!

DH has a beard, he's trimmed it once or twice in front of him, J thinks its a beard measurer, the most hilarious time being when he was messing around having trimmed half of it off, DS got the trimmer and broke it! At bathtime we have wash J's beard and he gets a father xmas style bubble beard sometimes. Similar to the funny 'you has a tail / does not has a tail' conversations, he loves telling people they have beards which has led his Grandma to have a bit of a complex lol! If you argue with him he goes 'Yes is it' and even points to where the beard is!

xx

·
Premium Member
14,889 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts