12,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New home Mum's

·
Registered
307 Posts
Ooooh! I'm the first one to post! ;D ;D ;D

^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^

It's the Easter holidays! 2 weeks off then Cranage!!!

I've not got time to post now, i can hear Rebecca waking up. We're off to Mothercare World and Toys R Us today (2 of my favourite shops  ;D )

Just couldn't resist posting first!  ;D

Gill x

·
Registered
458 Posts
^scared^ ^scared^ ^scared^ ^scared^ ^scared^ ^scared^ ^scared^ ^scared^ ^scared^ ^scared^OMG Amanda - Milie is soooooo gorgeous in your profile pic and soooooo grown up - I guess she wont be crying in the group photo this year - more like organising everyone ;D

Gill -  :p :p :p :p :p for being the first one!! Did I tell you by the way, you know on Nick Jnr, where they always have the babies at the end of each programme sat playing with toys and bubbles - Jessica always starts clapping her hands and flapping about really excited when the little red head comes on - sure she thinks it's Rebecca.

Pooooo - someone stinks and there's only me and Jessica in the room - I know it isn't me. Best go and change Mount Versuvous (however you spell it!! ;D)

Love Angexxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
458 Posts
ps - welcome back Heather - 7 months - seems like only yesterday I was following your progress on the third tri board.

Love Angexxxxxxxx

·
Registered
307 Posts
Hi everyone

I can't remember what it said on the other thread, so this is going to be an easy catch up!  ;D

Ange - Awwww! How cute that Jessica thinks the little red head is Rebecca! I'll have to look out for it! We're cbeebies girls though, me and Rebecca  ^afro^ Saw your other post about bribing Jay into going to Cranage. I could try the old emotional blackmail too (i'm a double widow - football and fishing!) but i'm not that sure i want him there! I'll probably have more fun without him!  ^evil^ Hope it was Jessica who was the stinky one  ;D

Mel FC - Your birthday sounds fantastic! I can't believe how fast Tarnnia is growing up! Rebecca LOVES pizza, especially from Pizza Hut!

Aaarrrggghhh! The little monkey's just emptied a bottle of bath oil everywhere! She's a little rip! Into everything!

Better go and make her tea. I'm starving too, but DH won't be in for ages yet - gone to Nottingham to watch the footie.

Had a lovely day today. Bumped into Samc, Melvin and the gorgeous Adam and Freya outside Mothercare. Hope you enjoyed your shopping Sam, there was some gorgeous stuff in there!

love

Gill xxx

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Hi

baby wisper - how's mia now?

Queenvic - glad you're all better!  lovely to hear about you and maizey

ange - as for the conj. I didn't see the doc with Chloe as I was watching mamma mia, my mum took Chloe to emergency doc last saturday.  Conj. totally green gunky eyes that were stuck together, yuck.

Dee - glad all is well with Freddie, how's your lack of gallstones now?  good luck with your work situ.  as for weaning, I started at 16 weeks and 5 days and Chloe's under the 9% basically she was trying to eat our food!

Donna - glad the playgroup was good!  did you visit Clark's for shoes?

Amanda - blimey Millie is stunning in your avatar photo.

Lizzy - did you have a good nct day yesterday?  :)  great when you get together isn't it!  ;D at your odd (but lovely) dreams!

Vicky - how was Toby's birthday, especially as daddy was home!

Gill - now have an image of your dh using wet toiletries!!!!!!  ;D  did you blow a fortune in your 2 favorite shops today  ;D

Karen - glad you've got both the girls in at the nursery you wanted, they start on my birthday!  :)  I started doing my family tree, but lost all of it when I lost everything off my pc just after Chloe was born.  not got back into again what with Chloe, Clark's new business and now my new job!

Flakey - glad the mri scan for Phoebe is out of the way but you found the staff really nice, let's hope 5th May passes with good news  :-*

Elaine - don't worry about the "lived in" look, did you have a good evening with your friend?

Sue - are you and Iestyn both OK? ? ? how's the decorating going?

heat - absolutely fab to hear from you, our mutual friend has been keeping me up to date and it sounds like Brennan is doing absolutely fanatastically and he'll grow up knowing how loved his brother Ciaran is.

Carol - we need to hear more about Luke...... please!

Mel - glad you had a wonderful birthday, sounds fantastic!

I had my old works leaving do last night.... tapas yummy!(even though I haven't worked for my old job since June cos of maternity leave!!) very odd.  Felt awful (heady, sore throat and throat glands up) but had a good evening, nice having a good old gossip with the old crew!

Chloe and I went to the park today and met my mum down there (Clark was working this morning) and she had her first go on the swings (pic in the gallery!).  Like Elaine and Eva I think Chloe is going to bum shuffle, she certainly moves up the hallway that way - good hipmovement she's got!  ;D

We've got a christening tomorrow, one of the nct gang, so that will be a laugh, now I've got to find a holiday in October for us!

Love Sue
xxxxx

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Hellooooo

Amanda ~ OMG, Millie looks just beautiful, its a gorgeous pic indeed.

Sue ~ hope you're feeling better today, have a lovely time at the Christening and good luck sorting the holiday. Is that for all your nct group again.....you have the best group ever!! Off to look at your pics in a mo :)

FC ~ good you had such a fab day....it was really hot, i caught the sun too. You're v brave going on the London Eye....i'm too chicken ;D

Jac ~ good to hear from you....how's Jaqson doing?

Hello to everyone else....hope you are all having lovely weekends. We were at my MIL earlier.....OMG shes such a Jewish mother fussing over Kitty ;D Actually she's lovely she just tries to feed her everything, even Billtong (strange dried beef thing....bit like chewing leather. Ewww) Got to get DH's birthday pressie tomorrow.....not a clue what to get him!!! Any ideas? He likes gadgets :)

Take care, Lizzy xxx

·
Registered
673 Posts
Thanks

Sue, Fee, Lizzy, Jules for the name of the catalogue :)

Fee - will go on line to order it - thanks anyway :).

Lovely day here is Scotland for a change.  Me and DH took Kara for a nice walk to hand out thank you cards to the one's that live close by.
Had a really nice day as a family - just feel so grateful to have her.

Take care,
Luv
Gailx

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
hi all

Amanda --i defiantly agree Millie looks just beautiful in the pic

SueL -- Mia's defiantly back to her usual self now the giggly little girl she is thanks for asking

fingers crossed-- thanks for letting me now that they sell buggy wheels from b&q but dp done something very naughty it wasn't my idea at all we brought a new pram yesterday but it had a faulty hood so we needed to take it back anyway he noticed that it had an extra set of clips so it put the clips on my other pram and put the wheel back on and it worked then he took the pram back and got his money back lol his a naughty boy he had a good spanking for it lol  ;D

Mel - glad you had a wonderful birthday

anyway Mia's fine we started her on solids last weeks and she love it today i gave her carrot and sweetcorn what a waist of time well she did like it but most of it went all over her bouncer a bran new vibrating one i have tried to get it out but its stained what a mess lol

take care all
                              love baby wisper

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Hi all  :)

Sorry, haven't been around much this past week.  Was in London with Tony and Olive for the HFEA meet on Tuesday, but I went up on Mon-Wed, and then was back to work Thurs and Fri, out last night and catching up a bit with the boys today as I haven't seen much of them and have missed them LOADS! 

Ben had his very first night away from home last night too.  Slept at my mum's.  Was a bit worried as for the past week or so he's been screaming when we've put him to bed, which is so not like him.  He normally goes down without a peep.  So we've been doing controlled crying, and it seems to have worked as last night at mum's he went down at 7.30 pm without a peep, and she woke him at 9.30 am!  And tonight at home he went down again with no problems at all  :) 

I have the week off this week, so other than nursery runs, the days won't be too busy.  Hopging the weather will stay as nice as it has been over the past few days, and we'll make the most of it by getting out to the park, beach, etc.  The boys love a bucket and spade on the beach even if the weather's not boiling  :) 

Off to see the Wizard of Oz in the theatre on Good Friday and then of course it's Cranage the Friday after, so a few other things to look forward to  :)

Sorry for the lack of personals.  I did just have a quick scan back, but am too tired to read properly.  Sorry  :-[

Just wanted to say a special  ^hello^ to Heather.  Lovely to hear from you and how well Brennan is doing.  Any pics?  :) 

Big  ^hello^ to everyone else.  I promise to keep up better and do more personals over the coming week  :) 

Taking Jack to my best mate's little girl's birthday party tomorrow.  She'll be 6 and I can't believe it.  Feels like yesterday that she was born! 

Anyway, that's me for now.

Love to you all.

Jayne x

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Hello, hello :)

My dinner party guests just left so I'd pop on here before I go to me weeee bed :)  Thanks for Millies photo comments, only 16mths....it's all that hair you know ! ;D

Sue...Love you new photo fo Chloe...another who looks very grown up :)

Ok...back later tomorrow to catch up

Night night
Amanda xx

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Oh, Amanda, that pic of Millie is absolutely gorgeous!  She looks very stylish - like her mummy me thinks  :) 

Love

Jayne x

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
hi

just a quickie got somone on my knee.

amanda the pic is gorgeous

went to the park on fri and then bought our own for garden on sat
just going to put pics up in gallery

friend had a baby boy fri and went to see him yesterday - sweet but did not make me broody

crying now gotta go

post later love sarah x x

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Heres my attempt at catching up this week ::)

Mel (FC) - Have a lovely day out today, glad you had a good birthday. I bet you wont be able to keep Tarnnia still for one minute now she is walking everywhere, Jessica still crawls when she cannot be bothered to walk, yesterday she was walking up and down the garden (120 foot of it), think she wore Tony's mum out :)

Hello Sarah ^wave^ ^hello^

Jayne - well what do i say to a woman who leads my hubby astray ;D Hope he didn't embarrass me.
Glad you had a good time in London in Maddame Tussuad's, i would love to go there so dead jealous you got George to propose to you ;)
Have a lovely week off with the boys and speak to you soon.

baby whisper - ^wave^ ^hello^

Gail M - ^wave^ ^hello^

Lizzy - ^wave^ ^hello^ No good at choosing gadgets for birthdays, thats what i would have to get Tony and i always don't have a clue, hope you find something for Dh :)

SueL - The pics in the gallery are lovely, Chloe is growing so fast and so beautiful, have a good day at the christening today.

Gill - ^wave^ ^hello^

Angie - ^wave^ ^hello^

Kim - Hope yourself and Joe are ok - Good luck with Joe's appt tomorrow.

Heather - How lovely to see you post.

Everyone i have forgotten (sorry haven't gone through the last thread - gosh this one moves so fast) a massive ^wave^ ^hello^ and hope everyone is ok :-*

Well Jessica is in her mischievous stage, caught her ripping our wallpaper off the wall today - trying to sell a house with half wallpaper is going to be hard :p , she is a right little flirt at playgroup and the other week she pinned a little boy against the wall, have no idea what she was trying to achieve but i had to get her off the poor little fella, although this week he was following her around, Tony went in with her this week and she loved it. We are going to have to get her a trampoline now as she loves that and a bubble machine.

Had a nice day in the garden yesterday just chilling, had a bit of a stressfull evening, had a nice chat with Jo which made me feel better, and woke up refreshed. Another day today so we shall see how this one turns out, not such nice weather here today so will have to catch up on all my washing, thank heavens for tumble driers.

Lots of love and hugs to you all

Mel

x x

·
Registered
458 Posts
Mel - Jessica has ripped some of her Winnie border off - a passtime she developed while I've had her on the cot top changer. Little bu**er.

oops - someone just woke up after a 2 hour nap - and we had a SLEEP THROUGH last night - bed at 8.30pm, woke at 12pm but we were still up so that doesn't count and then woke at 7am this morning - yahooooooo. Not sure how long that will go on for though. My guess is...it wont.

Hi to everyone else - catch up later.

Love Angexxxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
Ange,

We had a sleep through too!  ;D

Bed 7.30pm ... awake 7.00am - he did wake up at 3.00am but just chuntered to himself for a few minutes and went back to sleep.  I just listened to him on the monitor.

Like you though ... I'm not holding out much hope for two nights on the trot!  ::)

Love
Dee
xxx

^hello^ to everyone else ... I'll try and get back soon to catch up - am just flitting at the mo, whilst Freddie has a wee nap. xxx

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Angie & Dee

Glad you had a lie in. I was woken at five to six by Joe asking for Booh bahs  :eek: ::) :(

Love Kimx  x x

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Hi all

Just back from the party  ^festival^  Jack made a friend which was nice as all the children there go to a different school to him.  Only thing was that I saw him playing lovely with this other little boy, who was also 4, and said to his mum how nice it was that they'd found a friend each at the party, and she said that they'd been fighting about 5 mins ago, so she was keeping a close eye  :-[  Ooops!  Missed that one!  ;D  As I've said before though, I tend not to intervene anyway unless I think bones are about to be broken!  I did notice some sort of scuffle a bit earlier, but hadn't recognised it as the same boy, and it was just a push and a shove, so it went over my head and didn't really register.  Anyway, they were then inseperable for the next hour and a half and were gutted when it was home time!  They had the same sort of cheeky, mischevious, characters too, so like 2 peas in a pod  :) 

Mel - Tony definitely didn't embarass you, but did say lots of lovely things about you  :)  I'm sorry for keeping him out so late  :-[  Although I still can't work out how he managed to get home about 4.5 hours after I did  ;D  You can blame Olive for that one!  ;D ;D.

Ange, Dee - Glad you had sleep throughs last night  :)

Ange, Kim - Don't know how you cope with such interrupted nights with children of the ages that they are!  I would be demented!  I feel so lucky that I've had such excellent sleepers in Jack and Ben.  Everyone told me after Jack that I couldn't possibly have such a good sleeper next time and were gleefully rubbing hands in anticipation of my long term interrupted nights.  I'm so pleased their wishes didn't come true  ;D  Mind you, I am fairly strict about bed time and staying in bed until morning, so maybe it just sunk in early that I was the sort of person who was going to be a less than happy mummy if I got woken several times a night past the age of about 3 months!

Elaine - Enjoy the wine!  What a day!!!!  ;D

Heather - Off to the gallery in a sec  :)

Love

Jayne x

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Hi

Lizzy - how did you guess it was an nct christening?!!!  we do have a good group!  LOL at your mil feeding Kitty billtong!  Did you get your dh his birthday pressie today?

Gail - love family days, especially out with the pram!

Babywisper - glad mia's all fine now!

Jayne - posted on the other thread to you, but have a great week and enjoy the wizard of oz!  Glad the party was good today and I bet Jack and the other boy were just testing boundaries.

Sarah - funny cos I took Chloe to the swings on Saturday!  Really fancy one for our backgarden too!  Lovely pic of Amy in the gallery.

FC - Tarnnia is doing really well, no wonder you are proud!

Mel - good to hear from you!  ;D at Jessica's antics!

Dee and Ange - lol at Jessica and Freddie's sleeping (not together though)!

Heather - fantastic pic of Brennan!

Kim - what's a booh bah?

Elaine  ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ at your day at sealife!

Had a lovely day at a christening today and then we played with Chloe in the garden!    She is soooooo trying to bum shuffle along the floor its funny!  She can do it in the hallway (smooth surface) but not on carpet!  Clark has the day with Chloe tomorrow whilst I'm at work - wish I was a fly on the wall for him taking her to her swimming lesson!!!!!!! 

Love Sue
xxx

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sue

This is Boohbah's
http://www.boohbah.com/

Very weird they are made by the same person who did the Teletubbies.

Love Kimx x x

1 - 20 of 98 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.