Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Morning all

Just a quick one as feeling rather low at the moment - have read back though so i do know where you are all at :)

Our little angel has just learnt (as from yesterday) to tell everyone to shut up - mummys fault as i tell the dogs to shut up when they bark at anything that moves.

Anyway apart from that nothing much else happening so will check up on you all again later on.

Mel

x x

P.S Mel FC - Tarnnias photo is gorgeous and i hope she is getting better x x x Love from all 3 of us x x x

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Awwwwwww Mel, sorry to hear that you are feeling low today, I get those days too  ^Cuddle^  xxxxxxxxxxx

How funny! Jessica saying 'shut up'  ;D

Have a nice weekend,

Love Jules xxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Awww Mel, sorry to hear you're not feeling too great right now ^hugme^ You provide such fantastic support to so many, not only through your posts, but through giving us this fantastic site. I hope we can give you some support back during a difficult time.

Lol at Jessica learning how to say shut up ;D

Hope everyone else is okay and having a lovely Good Friday.

I've been useless at keeping up recently, but going to try harder now from the begining of this thread. Just so much going on over the whole site, which is now so huge and successful (and don't get me wrong, I'm far from complaining about that ;) ), it's hard to read everything and reply everywhere to everyone - not enough hours in the day ;D

Happy Easter to all mummies, daddies and babies. Don't forget to leave your carrotts out tomorrow night for the sex mad ball of fluff
or you won't get any choccie eggs! ;D

Love

Jayne x

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
OMG! ^scared^ I DID NOT type that.  Tony, you are NAUGHTY!!!!!  I typed to leave carrotts out for the
E.A.S T E R  B U N N.Y!!!!!

^roflmao^ ^roflmao^

Jayne x

G

·
Hi

Im not really keeping up with the board at the moment, I am just so tired, Ellie is up all night and then full of beans all day!!!

Hope everyone is well,  the eastrer bunny photos in the gallery are gorgeous

I had the proofs back from Ellies photos which were taken at playgroup - she looks so grown up.  She sat at playgroup yesterday with my friends baby, they pulled each others hair until they made each other cry!!! it didnt matter how far we moved them apart the found their way back to each other  ;D

will try and catch up later

love

Donna x

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Mel.....that's so funny ;D  Jessica is talking well then eh ? They are making me laugh so much at this age is fab :) Hope you feel UP again soon (((hugs))) xxx

Jayne....Lmao @ Tony amending the word E aster B unny ;D Soooo your the first to get caught out then....wonder how many others will get the same thing ;D ;D xxx

Bluenose...Your must be shattered hun, up all night and day..phew ! Hair pulling....don't know why they do it..just hurt eachother...nutty babies ;D xxx

FC...Get well to Tarnnia from all of us, she's well been through it of late poor lamb....get well sweetheart xxx

Jules.....No news ??! Good to hear from you hun, hope Katelyn is well ?? xxx

Well....I love new threads...I can't keep up at the moment either Jayne...too many things to reply too and time is an issue too now....anyway,

...had a fab day at the inlaws, buffet lunch and a walk in the park to the swings with the family, weather today was lovely.  Off to Postman Pat show tomorrow so looking forward to that one and then Sunday & Monday will see what's on and do something then hopefully.

Everyone is well here thankfully....off to catch up on the last two episodes of Desperate Housewives tonight after Corrie and Easties....TV night for me then ;D  Yipeeee !!

Speak to you tomorrow
Love Amanda xxxx

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Donna -  ^roflmao^ - shouldn't laugh at Ellie hair pulling, but it made me laugh how they kept crawling back for more !

Mel - aww hugs hun - sorry you are feeling low.  Just wanted to thank you for saying lovely things about my daughter. She is pretty scrummy at the moment!  HOpe things brighten up for you. LOL at Jessica shouting Shut UP!  She's so bright :)

Katelyn and Millie - Enjoy your trips to the theatre tomorrow!

Eggs are already loading down the dresser.  My Dad got Laura a micropet. Does anyone know what they are?? I've got a day to try to work out what it is.

Thinking of going to Odds Farm Park on Monday - the may have some newborn lambs. Anyone near enough to join us??

Lots of love and a really happy Easter everyone

Fee xxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
509 Posts
I have had an emotional day today ( well I am soft really!!!)

We went and got Joseph his 1st pair of shoes. They are the cruising shoes from Clarks and they are sooooo cute!!!

He loves walking round the furniture in them and he looks sooo grown up! This made me cry - where has my little baby gone???? I am really proud of him but for some reason it just made me cry. They took a photo of him in his 1st shoes and gave him a certificate aswell!

Mel - Sorry you are feeling low at the moment. Hope things improve soon!

Jayne - Hope you and the boys are ok and have a good Easter. Apparently the Easter Bunny might visit me this year!!!!!!

Hope everyone else is ok. Joseph is fast asleep now and we are about to have tea!

Love to you all
Speak soon

Sara and Joseph
xx

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Hi Girls

Amanda and Jayne - I'm with you its so much easier to keep up if you start posting at the beginning of a new thread!!

Sal - Congratulations to you on your pgy.

Mel - sorry to hear you are feeling low.  Hugs to you.  Jessica sounds like she's a great bundle of fun - its so funny when they come out with these things, bet you did a double take.

Jayne - my youngest is like Ben too.  She will kick her legs and flail her arms around and has recently taken to crying (although no tears!!!) when she's finsihed something she lieks to eat i.e. breakfats or a yogurt!!.  She will also wag her finger when she been told "No" to something

Amanda - my two year old loves Postman Pat or PP Pat as she calls him.  We have the doll who has a post trolley and you push his hand and he whistles the tune.  She's forever putting plastic keys in the front door and telling me she's checking to see if he's been!!  Have a great time.

Donna - Sounds like Ellie is a determined character

Sara - isn't it lovely when they have their picture done.  We had our youngest done just last month.  Her shoes look so different to the pram shoes she had.  We've put her picture in her treasure box.

Not much going on here, I'm still suffering with this horrible cold.  We've been and dished out easter things today.  Then when we got home the chap from the house that backs onto ours (we get on really well - and so do our dogs!!) called round with an easter egg each for the girls (like you Fee they are all lined up on the dresser).  They are well and truly spoilt.  We decided not to buy them eggs so the eldest has a little trike and the youngest has a ride on WTP toy.

Trying to get back onto e-bay after my account was hacked and subsequently suspended as I want to bid on a cycle trailer so now the weather is nicer in my bid to lose 1 stone I can put the girls in and go off for a bike ride. 

We're off to the twon park tomorrow with my friend and her little one and then off to McD's for the kids tea.  The boys are off to the pub to watch to footie (going to be hard for me not to be infront of a screen with a glass of vino wearing my England shirt but I wouldn't get to watch the whole 90 mins now!) and then they are stopping for a curry and we're going to have a games night.  The rose is in the fridge chilling already!

Have a great Easter weekend everyone

Love
Karen x

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Hi all  :)

Not long back from the Wizard of Oz - went on from 7.30 - 10.10 pm.  Then got chips on the way home  :)  Show was excellent.  Jack loved it and sat as still as anything through the whole thing  :) 

Donna - Hope you manage to catch up on some sleep soon.  It's hard going when they wake through the night.

Amanda - Hope you have a good time at the Postman Pat show tomorrow  :) 

Fee - I've heard of a micro pet, but not sure exactly how it all works.  It's a virtual pet isn't it? 

Sara - Isn't it fab getting the first pair of shoes  :) 
Thanks for your ebay bid  :)

Karen - Hope you managed to get Ebay sorted - nightmare getting your account got hacked!
Sounds like a lovely day planned for tomorrow (well, today really now isn't it  ;D ). 

FC - Glad to hear Tarnnia's feeling a bit better now. 
Happy bike shopping  :)

Well, I think my boys are being deprived compared to some of your children!  What with bikes and the like getting bought!  I've only bought Jack a bunny smarties egg, and Ben's got a Kinder bunny egg.  I know they'll get at least 4 other eggs, so will definitely be lending them a hand with them  ;D  The E a s t e r bunny's usually very kind to me too  ;D 

Love

Jayne x

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Lol Jayne....not as deprived as Millie....I've not bought her anything.... ;D  I think easter is a commercial con and detest buying easter egg's and the like...... ;D  Scrooge is alive at Easter ;D  Luckily she does not really like chocolate yet anyway......BUT Party Ring biscuits are another matter ;D !

Have a good one Jayne, glad Jack loved the Wizard Of Oz, thats a long time to sit still for a little one...well done Jack :)

Love Amanda xxx

·
Registered
221 Posts
morning,

Just thought i would pop on to wish everyone a happy easter and hope this wonderful weather we are having continues. xxx

amanda - Hope you enjoy postman pat, madison loves it too x

Jayne - jack really did do well to sit through the whole show. 

Mel FC - glad to hear tarnnia is feeling better x. have a good day bike shopping, we brought madison the little tike one with the handle, it really good and she loves it  ;D

Karen - hope you have a great day at the park, even though you have a cold.  Enjoy the rose tonight  ^drink^

Sara  - i think we all get emotional with these things i know i did, i have brought madison the 1st walking shoes from clarks, she did have the crawlers though, and i found that really emotional.

fee - the farm sounds lovely, shame im so far away (bristol). i have heard of the micropets, but not sure what they do  :-\

donna - sorry i know i shouldn't laugh, but i can just picture it, its like, having to have the last go, isnt it  ::)

Jayne - think if i could wish for something, it would be more hours in the day too  ;)

Mel - sorry you are feeling low, hope your feeling back to your self really soon  ^hugme^.  we really do have to watch what we say don't we, madison has been saying dragon lately, because my sister and a few others keep calling her a dragon, when she is up to no good  :eek:

suemj - was lovely to catch up on thursay, hope you are having a great weekend, will see you next week xxx

all is well with us, was feeling a little down , but went to a farm near me where the do hollistic therapy, so im going to try some reiki and go to the heomeopathey, to see if the can help with my weight thing.

Madison is getting bigger by the second, i think, she is sooooo adourable, every time i look at her or think about her, i just the most overwhelming feeling  :)

better get back to work, im on EPC this morning so need to get organised

take care and have a great weekend.

love shelleyxxx

ps hope everyone else ive not said hi to are ok and i will catch up with you all soon xxx

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Hi everyone

Though I'd do a quick catch up whilst I had 5 mins.

All is good here - Amy fine and Dh and I are good. Still have fil with us but it's ok getting used to it  :)

No news really things are just plodding along. Had a lovely day out yesterday with my cousin and her kids and today just chilling out. Went and bought her a trike for Easter but have got to take it back on Tuesday as it has no harness so unfortunatley want to change it - she needs strapping in!!!! They should exchange it shouldn't they?

Sorry it's short got loads to do

LOve to everyone
Sarah x x x

·
Registered
417 Posts
Hi all
Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend, weather has been lovely so far, really nice to take Callum out without having to wrap him up to the nines.  He seems to love it as well.

Mel - LMAO at Jessica and "shut up". Any idea why you are feeling so low? hope it passes soon (((((((hugs)))))))

Jayne - are carrotts an aphrodisiac then????? ;D ;D

Donna, hope Ellie starts sleeping for you soon.
Amanda - hope you had fun with Postman Pat!!!
Shelley - Reiki is great, my mum is trained in it, very relaxing - enjoy.
Sarah - hope you get the trike sorted ok.
Can't remember whats on the last thread and can't work out how to get back so hi to everyone else.

We have had a lovely couple of days, Callum loves his daddy being home with him.  Went and got his some new shoes this morning, really cute and tried to get him his easter pressie.  I want an activity centre to go on his car seat, but the only one I like is in the blooming marvelous catalogue to have to order it.

Callum is absolutely loving his solids, now on pear and rice and will have apple tomorrow, then on to veg.  He just woofs it down and has to have his own spoon to hold, knows exactly where to put it as well.  My sister had him all day on Thursday and he was as good as gold and loved being with my 3 year old niece, came home making all these new noises, so funny.

Had a nice day spring cleaning yesterday, did all the nets and windows then Andy and I had fish and chips from the chippies so no cooking, really yummy, then a nice relaxing evening.  Not sure what its going to be like tomorrow when the clocks have changed, I think Dee has asked that questions somewhere already so will go and see the answers.  Callum is doing from 10pm until 7am now which is great.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone.
Love Karen XX
PS currently have a 15lb turkey stuffed in my oven, for just the two of us :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Amanda - Awwww, no eggies for ickle Millie :( Not even a little kinder one :( Poor thing! ;D Jack and Ben don't get chocolate very often either mind, but I did buy some buttons recently for Ben which he has had a couple of after tea each evening - one for Ben, 2 for mummy ;D

Kas said:
Jayne - are carrotts an aphrodisiac then????? ;D ;D
Ummmmmm, depends what you use them for ^evil^ ;D ;D

Lovely to hear how well Callum's doing with his solids. Hope he enjoys the apple tomorrow :)
Wow, you guys are going to be having turkey curry for a while then afterwards ;D
Well done you getting through all that cleaning - wanna come do mine? :) :)

Sarah - Glad all's okay with you and Amy. I'm sure they'll change the trike. Have a lovely Easter.

Shelley - Hope the reiki and homeopathy are helpful to you.

Have spent a bit of time today sitting down and working out finances. Getting into a bit of a mess at the moment and need to take stock I think. Going to need to jig things around a bit, and once everything get back on track after Easter with a proper budget, bit of robbing peter to pay paul, etc. the credit cards are getting cut up! Going to mean we won't be able to do lots of stuff, or buy things that aren't necessary (might not even be able to afford all the necessary thing sometimes :-\ ), and will also need to do some major belt tightening which isn't going to be much fun really, but it's going to have to be done, or we could be in serious poo! Bit depressed about it all today really, but sure it'll all sort itself out over the next couple of weeks.

Could do with a bit of a second income really, that I could do from home, but no idea what - need to be able to fit it around the children too. Any ideas? :-\

Love

Jayne x

·
Registered
673 Posts
Hi Everyone and Happy Easter,

Mel - sorry you are feeling down - take care.

Had an afternoon to myself shopping  :) although feel a little guilty as I'm on SMP at the mo! 

Jayne - also just about to cut up credit cards :(  What about childminding for a second income ;)

Got a new top and jacket for my nite out to wet the babys head in a couple of weeks - DH has agreed to do all the feeds that nite and the next day as the thought of a new baby and a hangover just doesn't bear thinking about ;D so really looking foward to that  :)

Hope everyones well,
luv
Gail x

·
Registered
655 Posts
Hi all

Just a quick one to say happy easter to all the georgeous babes and their Mummies & daddies.

Toby & I have been really poorly all week, yesterday I had to go to bed all afternoon as I was on my knees, couldn;t go on any longer.

It's just a bad cold but it's everything with it including dodgy tummy, earache, chest  ache, etc etc.

Anyway Toby is better now & I feel loads better after a rest yesterday and a good night's sleep last night for once.

I am also a real easter scrooge, Toby hasn;t got anything for easter, he got one egg from a friend and I ate it - well I gave him a bit and he spat it out, so I thought I'd better eat it  ;D ;D ;D

Well it's come so soon after his brithday and he's having his birthday cake & tea tomorrow at mum's because it was the first time all the family could make it togtehr so he will be spoiled enough!

Talking of cakes, Mum has made the cakes, two loaf tins,  (I am cr*p at making cakes!!) and I now have to go & sculpt them into something that resembles a caterpillar and decorate it, I 've got the fondant icing & loads of liitle bits to decorate it, it's gonna be really sickly but hopefully will look cool!

I will take a picture of it if it turns out OK!!

lots of love everyone,

Vicky & Toby xxx

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hope everyone is enjoying there weekend.  :)

Just saying a quick hello really - been gardening, painting etc etc today so a bit pooped.

Hugs

Mel and Jessica

x x          x x

1 - 20 of 85 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.