Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New home............ ;D

:-\ I'm not even washed yet.....its all going pear shaped today ^roflmao^ ;D

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
OHH HOWS YOUR HAIR DEBS?

ITS QUIET ON HERE TONIGHT !

MET UP WITH SARAH AND AMY YESTERDAY..WOW SHE IS A CUTIE ! AND SARAH WAS LOVELY..IM SO GLAD WE MET UP.

I WENT FOR MY PRE MED TODAY AS OP IS IN 3WKS NOW...SHE TOLD ME I CANT LIFT JACK TILL AT LEAST 4WKS :'( GIRLS WHAT AM I GOING TO DO :'( :'(.
AND TO STAY OF WORK FOR 2-4WKS DEPENDING ON HOW I FEEL ;D.
I WAS ASKING MY MUM AND SHE SAID JUST DONT PICK HIM UP WITH STARIGHT LEGS DO IT IN STAGES.
IM GETTING SO WORRIED ...PEOPLE ARE SAYING JACK CAN STAY WITH THEM, OR SAYING ILL HAVE HIM FOR YOU. BUT I WANT HIM AT HOME WITH ME...DH IS TAKING TIME OFF AND SO IS MY MUM.... SO THE 1ST WK ILL BE TREATED LIKE A QUEEN.
WHEN I LAST HAD A LAPORSCOPY (DONT KNOW HOW TO SPELL IT) IM SURE I WAS UP AND ABOUT IN A FEW DAYS !
ANYWAY ENOUGH OF ME.

HOWS ALL THE MUMMY GANG?

TAKE CARE.

BECCA XX

P.S HEY SARAH DID YOU GET THE PICCIES OF US?

X

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Woppa

You bloody amaze me....you are soooo together with everything its fantastic ;D

Have a great time in Dundee....such a proud time going back to the ozzy to do "show & tell" !

Loads of love
Amanda xxx

Ps....tight southerner's don't throw any money away....ever ! ;) xxx How much did you collect ? ;D :eek:

·
Premium Member
4,304 Posts
Woppa

All sounds wonderfull to me, must say that idea of throwing the money in sounds like a damn fine one.
Sadly we dont do that down here, the english public are all tight fisted gits ;D

Kisses for Eva, just love that name by the way

Love lou xxxx

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Hey all,

Kitty's being a minx ~ she's rolling over all the time now but she only does it when i'm not looking! I'll be watching her on her back for ages, look away for a second and when i turn back she's on her front.....this has happened loads of times, beginning to think DH is sneaking in and turning her over ^chuckle^ She's a bit more sleepy in the hot weather too.....are any other bubs like that? I guess i get a bit lethargic when it's hot........

Woppa ~ lovely to see you here, Eva looks so beautiful. The first coulple of weeks can be overwhelming, i know i found it quite scary that i was responsible for such a tiny person and the hormones are raging etc.......bet you are doing a FAB job ;) Love the money in the pram thing.

Ange ~ i have a website with my photographs on, weddings and commercial stuff etc....needs a few more pics on (and some of Kitty) Good luck with the new motorhome,

Nina ~ fab to hear from you again, hope you and Ruby are OK

Oooh can hear Kitty calling....she's turning into a late nighter!!

Take care all, Lizzy xxx

·
Registered
509 Posts
Justa quickie in reply to Woppas post and the lucky number.

It got me thinking.

Joseph was born on the 26th - 2+6=8
At 11.17am - 1+7=8
4th month of the 4th year =8

Therefore I think Josephs lucky number must be 8!

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Millie - 17th - 8
At - 6.16pm - 7
11th mth of the 4th year - 15

Hmmmmm.......yep ! that works for us ??? lmao !!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Forgot to say before on the last post that you have cleared something up for me Woppa.

When I took Joseph to the school fayre, a Scottish lady put a 50p piece into his fist and I wondered why - now I know!!!!

Thanks

Sara ^daisy^

·
Registered
655 Posts
Hi all

Amanda I'm glad to see you got your prioroties right lol...

Woppa welcome to the mad, wonderful, hormonal world of Mummyhood!!! Don;t worry about the b/f, just remember you are doing the best for Eva which is making sure she is content with a full tummy, as once you do that she will be a happy baby and you will have a lovely time getting to know her over the next few weeks!

Becca I remember I couldn;t lift anything afetr my lap my stomach muscles completely went, so make sure you use this for as long as possible, as an excuse to be pampered!!! However 4 weeks sounds ages I'm sure I was back to normal after a few days too ???

Deb hope you enjoyed having time to yourslef for once, and you're pleased with your hair!!

FC sounds like tarnnia is having a little growth spurt by the sound of it, she'll probably be back to normal in a day or two. Toby is getting so he will sometimes only be comforted by Mummy, e.g if something has scared him and he starts screaming (seems to be an increasing habit with him :p ), then only Mummy can make it better...hmmmmm!

Sarah C is Joseph in your room or his own? You might find he settles better after 4.30 if you put him in his own room, especially if you have blackout curtains so it does not seem like morning yet!!! I have the same problem with Toby some monrings. Basically if after 5.30-6am he is not settling back down he comes in the bed with me and usually we doze back off again, before that he goes back in his own room in the dark and I lie there desperately hoping for another couple hours kip!!! I also turn the monitor off (his room right next to ours so if he cries I can hear him but I donlt hear the muttering of him resettling himself!).

Well I am feeling abit down tonight, my Mum went for a biopsy today as she has a lump by her ear, they told her she has a tumour of her parottid gland (sp?) and has has to wait 2 weeks to find out if it is benign or malignant. I am really upset - my Mum is a rock for all of us - she is the superglue that holds our family together - and I can;t help imagining the worst, I know I musn;t do that, but it is very worrying.

Toby is fine, he had calpol straight after his jections with a top up about 6 hours later, and was fine except the hour or so when the calpol had obviously worn off, in the afternoon. His tear ducts have just started working so now he is crying real big tears, which gets me very time I'm afraid!!!

Had him weighed today he is still happliy tracking his centile just between the 50th & 75th, I am so pleased.

Well hope evryone I haven't mentioned is OK today,

Sounds like the weather is changing just in time for Wimbledon, lol

love to all

Vicky & Toby xxx

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
what up with the beautifull boy Jac ??? teeth ?

hugs to you & him xxxx

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
WELCOME HOME

SUE & IESTYN ............ ;D

Great to have you back safe xxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Yeah

WELCOME HOME SUE & IESTYN Hope you have had a fabulous time.

Love Kim x x x

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Jac - That song will be a fantastic one to be played at Jaqson's naming ceremony. You're all going to be blubbing loads anyway, so ............. :-\ ;D
Glad your computer is all fixed and that you didn't lose your precious pics. That would've been really horrendous. I gasped when I read you thought you might lose them :eek: Get them on disc now! ;D

Woppa - How's the hormones ^shocked^ Big hi to your little cutie ^baby2^

Sarah - I hope this is the begining of Jamie's family starting to make an effort. I know how much you want it for Amy, so fingers crossed eh ;) Glad you had a lovely day with Becca.

Mel (FC) - Awwww, it's so hard when they start doing that isn't it, and it's no wonder you and dh are snappy. Sleep deprivation is a killer :-\ Maybe Tarnnia's getting to the point of needing weaning. Either that or possibly the hot weather is disturbing her. Are you keeping check on her daytime naps too? Whatever it is, I hope she settles into a longer sleeping pattern for you soon ^Cuddle^

Ange - Have completely forgotten what you said on the other thread now ^smash^ ^doh^ Hello to you and gorgeous Jessica though ^wave^ Oh yeah ;D Brilliant that it's not long now until your parents are over ;D Lovely ;D

Fee - How's Laura? Hope she's on the mend :-*

Sue - Are you home yet ??? (probably, but sinking under washing, jet lag, etc. :p ). Hope all went well in Oz, and that Bronwyn is doing as well as can be.

Amanda - Not long until the hols now ;D Bet you can't wait ;D Lucky dab ;D

Jules - Hi ^wave^ Hope you and Katelyn are doing okay :)

Deborah - Lovely to hear from you. Sounds like you've had a busy time of it. Hope you had a lovely, relaxing pamper at the hairdressers this afternoon ^afro^

Sara - It's hard to be up so often through the night. Hope Joseph starts giving you longer sleeps soon.

Barbara - Lovely to hear from you. Sounds like Josh is coming on in leaps and bounds. Congrats on his walking ;D
Hope the flight isn't as bad as you expect. Just focus on the lovely holiday you'll have at the end of it (and don't think about the return journey :-\).
Lifestart sounds really good. I haven't heard of them before.

No real news this end. Just work today, and next 2 days. Only working 2 days next week as I have to take Jack for his hearing test on the Friday, so thought I'd use it as an excuse to have the whole day off ;D Then the week after Jack has a nursery trip to Bristol Zoo, and it requires parental supervision, but you can't take siblings, so mum and I are going to work together, so one of us goes to Bristol Zoo and the other takes care of Ben. We haven't decided who's doing what yet, but she's easy either way and so the decisions mine really. Think I'll wait and see what the weather's like ^chuckle^

Oh, have had one bit of news, which is a bit worrying. Over the past 18 months, mum has had 2 rodent ulcers on her leg (ie. skin cancer), which have needed to be removed. These cancers are the sort which grow really slowly, don't spread (but can cause serious damage to the part of the body they are growing on), and are generally successfully treated. Anyway, the first one had been there for ages and was really deep, so needed lots of attention, but the second one was easily treated. Now, she's just had her call up to go for her review appointment at the consultant (she goes every 3 months at the moment) and she was telling me as I'll need to take the time off work to have the children. And, whilst she was telling me, she decided to mention that for the past 6 months she's had an red area on her nose which keeps scabbing over and never healing. So, it sounds like this is another skin cancer. Can't believe she's left it for 6 months either after what she's already had to have done to her leg, and 6 months is a long time if it's an aggressive form of cancer. Trying not to worry too much until she's seen the dermatologist and they've tested to see what sort of cancer it is (ie. don't worry about something that might not happen), but I can't help being nervous about it nonetheless. On the positive, skin cancer is very treatable these days, so hopefully this one will be caught in time too.

Okay, gotta go and get the washing in now.

Can't wait for BB tonight ^jumpin^

Hi to all the other mummy's I haven't mentioned ^wave^

Love to you all.

Jayne x

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Oh, how many posts whilst I was doing my mammoth one ;D Gotta go and catch up again now ;D

Jayne x

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Vicky - Oh, I know exactly how you feel about your mum. I just posted a similar thing about my mum - how strange we posted at the same time. Hope everything's okay with your mum. Its worrying isn't it :-\ ^Cuddle^

Woppa - Nope, never had any coins given to either of my boys. Tight ^shake^ here in Wales too ;D

Must be something going on with the bubbs tonight as Ben was a nightmare to settle too. First time in absolutely ages. Didn't know what to do with him as he usually just goes off no problem. Dh went in in the end. I'd tried 4 times and got nowhere. Little monster went settled first go then for dh :mad: git!

The numbers thing doesn't work out for either of my two. Good fun though ;D

Jayne x

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Vicky and Jayne

Hope your mum's come through their illness's ok.

Love Kim x x x

·
Registered
509 Posts
VickyW and Jayne

I hope all goes well for you and your mum's. I know how worrying this can be.

I have a tricky time coming up and am gettting myself worked up just thinking about it. Saturday is our village club day when there is a parade, fair , races etc and i always spent alot of this day with mum. Sunday is my brothers 30th which no-one wants to celebrate. Then comes my birthday the following week, then Josephs christening, followed by mums birthday 3 days later and them mum/dads wedding anniversary. All of these days will bring back memories and i'm not sure my emotions are up to coping with them all. :'(
I haven't told anyone how much i am dreading all of these events and god knows how i am going to cope. To everyone else i put on a brave face and i seem to be coping well. Am i being selfish just thinking of me?? ???

Anyway sorry to rant but i feel a bit down today(this always happens when i have some time to think!) :(

I will post a happier post later

Sara ^daisy^

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Vicky and Jayne ~ i really hope your mums get good news, it must be so worrying for you. I'll be thinking of you both :)

Sara ~ you're not being selfish at all, hun......you're missing your mum and anniversaries and events always build up thoses feelings of loss. Be good to yourself over the next few weeks..........if you feel down maybe thinking about what happy days these were for your mum might help.....sometimes it can help to balance out the negative thoughts a bit. ^Cuddle^

Much love, Lizzy xxx

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.