Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello ladies....... :eek:  (love this smilie!)

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just had the most brilliant afternoon....took M to see Wheels on the Bus...loads & loads of singing and dancing :)  She sat still on my lap for an hour and a half...hands clasped...watching everything going on and clapping ang jigging to the music....she loved it....it was awsome :)

She started to walk with her push along walker yesterday that my mum bought for her....and today she walks along with it and if something gets in her way she just pulls and pushes it back and forth bashing it into what ever is there and laughing at herself.....she is fab :)

Jac....galad to hear you are a little better and even gladder your coming to Stratford :)  !!  love to you all xxx

Sue....glad everything went well today...Sue's on her way...Sue's on her way and I wanna go too ;) !!  Love to you all too xxxx

Catch you all later 
Amanda xxxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dear FC

Hoping everything will be alright with Tarrnia ???  :)

Love to you both
Amanda xxx

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Oh no....don't like the new smileys....my favourite one has gone!!!

Fab poo stories everyone......i was in fits reading them all. Fortunately i haven't got any but when DH's daughter was a baby he was changing her in the middle of the night and she poo sprayed his chest......he had to get in the bath to get it all out of his chest hair! Good catch Jac!

Ange ~ Kitty has decided that 5.30am is a good time to get up for the day.......not good at all. Good luck with trying to get Jessica to sleep later.

FC ~ big hugs to Tarnnia, hope she gets better soon.

Amanda ~ Sounds like Millie had a fab day and well done on the walking......clever girl. Your post was just full of happiness....!!!

Bu**er, i've forgooten everything else and i've got a ton of apples to peel.......better go. By the way did anyone watch 'that'll teach em' last night.....DH's daughter was the one who spat out the fish!!

See you later, Lizzy xxxx

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol Lizzy.......;D

Whats with all the apples ??!

Amanda xxxx

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
Clever Girl, Millie!  ;D

We agree with your Mummy ...... you are fab!!!  ;)

Loads of love
Auntie Dee and Tootie
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
221 Posts
Sorry really quick one as work is really busy in the last hour we have had 4 emergencies brought in, so it is a nightmare.

SUEMJ - soooooooo sorry ive not got on sooner to see how stims went but glad to hear it was so easy.  Vicks text me at 2am!!!! to say about meeting up, she is in scotland at the mo.

hello to everyone else better go im being screamed at!!

take care

love shelleyxxx

·
Registered
458 Posts
Jessica has just gone to bed. Settled herself off after 9oz of follow on milk. Lets hope she sleeps through.

Love Ange.

ps - where's the sick smiley gone to - we need that for the first tri lot.

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Sue - GOOD LUCK!  ^reiki^ ^spot^

Mel (FC) - Hope Tarnnia's better soon, poor thing  ^Cuddle^

Millie - Clever girl  ;D  Won't be long now Amanda before she's walking  ;D  When Jack started doing that behind his V-Tech walker it was only a matter of a few weeks before he took his first proper unaided steps.  He was a bit of a late(ish) walker though at 14 months.  

Lizzy - Awww, I missed it  :(  Will keep an eye out for the next time it's on.  

Ange -  ^hello^ I've been missing your posts.  Glad to hear Jessica's feeling better now.  Not so good that you're so worn out though  :(  Hope you manage to get Jessica into a better sleeping pattern soon.  It's not easy at this stage to still be going without sleep.  I must admit, I don't get more than about 5.5 - 6 hours a night, but it's all my own doing, so can't really complain.  Sleep deprivation when forced on you is a different story altogether. 

I started doing the 'where's your X?' game with Ben, that Jac does with Jaqson, 2 weeks ago.  He's just doing 'where's the penguins?' - a picture on the wall, and he points at it.  He can also do 'where's your toes?' And I've been doing where's mummy, and patting my chest and then saying 'where's Ben?' and patting his chest, and this evening, I asked him where's mummy and he he touched my chest.  Thought it was coincidence to start with but he kept doing it and was looking at me and smiling at the same time as touching me.  Thought I heard him say a proper mama the other day too when he was in his stationery walker and he put his arms up to be picked up as I walked past.  Not sure if was just babble though.  It was strange he said it as he put his arms up though.  Hasn't said anything since.  

Had Ben's birth certificate back from the Passport Office today, so hopefully his passport will follow tomorrow.

Love

Jayne x

·
Registered
655 Posts
Hi peeps

I am so envious of all you lot packing for Stratford... ^eyes^

When is the next one going to be?!!!

Sue MJ thanks for your thoughts on using the dummy.  That is exactly what I thought I might try.  It's really useful to know it did work the same way with Iestyn. Basically I am hoping to start replacing me with the dummy, in the hopes this will help him find a way to settle himslef.  There seems to be no halfway house with this crying / sleeping thing!

Wishing you loads of luck with the stimming and well, may the power of orange be with you!!!

FC hope tarnnia is better soon and especially for the weekend..hope you make it OK & have fun!  Really nice you are going to get a chance for a sibling for tarnnia, if you put your money in an ING account they are paying 5% at the moment cos no doubt cost of tx will have gone up by then too.... :(

Amanda clever girl Millie walking with her walker!  Wheels on the Bus sounds like it was great!  I'll have to watch out for it next year.

Ange - sorry to hear you are suffering with disturbed nights.  You have my sympathy in shedloads - I just find it so hard to cope with the lack of sleep.  I used to sleep 9 hrs a night and 10 when I was pg!  Oh bliss!!!  Never mind, I keep thinking to the day Toby is 15 and lies in bed till 12 and I am shouting at him to get up!!!

Lizzy - what's thatt'll teach em?  I am not watching much tv at the mo but DH taped Ny-Lon last night & we are watching it tonight in spurts! 

Well I have done quote a lot of packing today, sorted out teh airing cupboard earlier with Toby sitting good as gold in his bouncy chiar, and a big warderobe full of general clutter tonight.

But we STILL haven;'t exchanged contracts (supposed to be this week) I feel like I'm on one of those TV shows, where they are all packed ready to go & the chain falls through.  So maybe living in cardboard city for a few months yet...

My boy is lifting his head right up today, and holding it there, with his feet up at the same time - I can't do those kind of sit ups!!!.  But he still hasn;t mastered rolling from front to back, so I still have to keep rescuing him when he is fed up of being on his tummy!  Yesterdya he pooed while on his tum, that was fun!

Oh well, must be off, gotta watch teh rest of that thingie,

love to all

Vicky xxx

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ahhh Jayne

Bless...how cute is Ben...that sounds sooo sweet...must have brought a tear to your eye :)

xxxx

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Amanda - Well it would have, but I got really excited about it and tried to show dh, but when I did, Ben wouldn't do it - typical!  So he didn't believe me.  Just said it was coincidence  :(  Poo head!  :mad:  We'll show him tomorrow though  ;D 

It was lovely though  :)

Love

Jayne x

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Vicky ~ my friends baby does those sit-ups with his head and feet up. It's very cute and he's going to have fab stomach muscles........good luck with the move, we only moved a couple of years ago and i remember the last bit was horrendous......a real limbo!! 'That'll teach em' is a prog where they send some kids to school for a few weeks but it done as if it's the 60's......DH's daughter applied and got on it. It's on C4 Tues at 9pm and Kitty may be on it probably in 2 or 3 weeks as we went to visit her and they filmed it........god, do i sound like a excited mummy!! Chances are she won't even be on it.........good to see Hanna though, bit mad to see her on the telly!!

Sue ~ oh i'm sorry........forgot to wish you good luck so i'll do it now
GOOD LUCK​

Jayne ~ well done to Ben.......what a sweetie,

Ok......i went a bit over the top with the apples!! I thought i'd stock up apple puree for Kitty but now i've got sh*tloads......couldn't even fit it in the freezer so gave DH a huge bowlful. Had an incident with the apple corer and my thumb as well........ :'(

Hope everyone else is ok,

Take care, Lizzy xxx

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Jayne  ;D

Kitty picked up her cup and had a drink the other day so i ran to tell DH and would she do it again!?!!! No chance!

·
Premium Member
6,624 Posts
Jayne,

You're boy definately said Mama...... if he lifted his arms and said it...... then you didn't imagine it.

The same happened with Iestyn a couple of weeks ago. I sat him on his bedroom floor, whilst making up his cot...... he wasn't very happy and wanted to be picked straight back up and as clear as day, put his arms in the air and said mummm, mummmm, mummmm!!! I was so excited and called to Dion who was just next door in the bathroom and he heard it!

He's only done it once or twice since - definately more dada's still!

Amanda - wow, there's no stopping Millie now. She's really coming on in leaps and bounds. Iestyn is still crawling dragging himself around - you wouldn't even think he has a right leg as he just leaves that behind him as he drags himself with his arms and left leg! But believe me, it doesn't hold him back!

Lizzy - just how many apples did you do!

Vicky - I don't envy you with all that packing.

Hope you manage to sort Toby's eating/sleeping out to some manageable routine soon - it's so tiring!

Hope everyone else is well.

Love,

Sue xxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
Evening girls

Very quick post from me tonight to say good luck to Sue. Keeping everything crossed for you

Have a wonderful time, those of you going to Stratford.

Christopher has his first tooth! Can't believe how big he's getting! :eek:

Sophie
xxx

ps Vicky - dummies also work well for us to get C in to sleeping mode (I also hate them!!) and also singing. I just keep singing over the crying and it usually stops pretty quickly! good luck! I've never tried controlled crying  - I know I would give in so that would probably do more harm than good!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Awww! I've just filled up reading all the posts where babies are saying mum or mama. It must melt your hearts!

Gill xxx

·
Registered
307 Posts
Rebecca goes "ummmm!" too with every mouthful of Petits Filous.

Can't wait to meet you and Tarnnia on saturday

Gill xxx

·
Registered
198 Posts
Hi everyone

Feeling really sad that I'm not going to Stratford to meet all you lovely people - have a wonderful time everyone.

Thank you so much Jac for introducing us to photojam - I've been wanting to do one for ages - ever since I sat and wept at the ones which you and others posted... have finally done one - IM me if anyone wants the link to take a look  :)

J&B are still padding around the place, things are moving higher and higher up as we try to move them out of reach - but I think they're still a long long way off walking - Millie sounds amazing Amanda - what a clever girl!  I would love it if they could walk - it's back-breaking at the moment - they are so huge and yesterday they both wanted to be carried all the time  :p  Whilst we're on the subject, they don't talk at all yet, or do any pointing, clapping, waving or any other tricks at all... but they make my heart sing when they giggle at each other  ^DizzyLove^ ^DizzyLove^

Sophie - what lovely news about Christopher's tooth - hope it wasn't too painful for him.

I hope all poorly babies and mummys are feeling better soon.

Must go, I've got a ton of baby cooking to do...

Sal xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Amanda - I took Katelyn to Wheels on the bus a couple of weeks ago - fab isn't it?!!! She loved it too, wasn't sure if her attention span would last that long, but no worries there!!! She loved the big eyes on the bus!!!

Wow, Millie nearly walking, brilliant - still haven't got any further with Katelyn, but she's just managed to roll from one side of the room to the other now, so maybe we are getting there, she's just about 3 or 4 months behind everyone else!! :)

On the 'talking' bit, she is just saying 'da da da' lots - no 'mum mum mum'  :(

Her impetigo is drying up a bit now, she keeps itching at it though - ouch!!

FC - so sorry to hear about Tarnnia - bless her little heart xxxx

Jac - hope you've managed to get sorted for Stratford, you are probably running around like a headless chicken as  I speak!! ^confused^

to all those going this weekend - have a fab time!!!!! Wish I was coming  :(

We're off to Shoreham Air Show on Saturday, should be fun, not sure how Katelyn will react when the jets go over??!! They make me jump let alone her!!

We live right on the flight path as the plane's come in for the weekend show, so they all start to arrive tomorrow, I always look forward to the Friday before the show every year, we usually get huge old bombers etc... flying in really low!

Off out tomorrow night with the 'mummies' that I have met at baby groups etc- should be fun! Going for a meal then hitting the pubs and clubs in town - haven't done that for about 2 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not sure how long I'll last though?!!

Oh, we asked Tasha last night about being Katelyn's Godparent, well, she didn't seem that bothered!!!! Must be her age?!?!! I think that she was probably a bit taken aback by it all really, I'm sure she'll be fine once it sinks in!!

Right, off to cook Spaghetti Carbonara!!

Love Jules xxxxxx

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.