Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New home  :)

·
Registered
489 Posts
Morning all

Sarah, dont worry about Amy wanting feeding during the night, Benjamin didnt stop really till July. If she needs it then let her have it, she will soon sleep through.

Well Benjamins toothy peg is still giving him jip, he is sooo clingy at the moment, & cries whenever i leave the room, even if Tony is there...which makes Tony feel sad, he thinks Benjamin doesnt want him...i keep saying its just his tooth & hes being a mummys boy at the moment.

I have taken the plunge & rang the clinic about his jabs. They are sending me a registration form, then his appointments will be made. I cancelled his mmr jab appointment, which they were really cool about. Thought they would give me a big lecture.

Anyway, its so sunny here, think i will get my garden done. Have a good day.

Karen & Benjamin

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Quick hello from me tonight.  Think I've got a water infection  :(  First one ever!  Well, that's a bit of a lie actually, first one that's made me feel poorly.  Did have one late in pregnancy with Jack, but didn't even know about it, it just showed up on a routine urine test.  Off to docs tomorrow - it only started today and to begin with I didn't really twig what it might be.  Best to have it now than next week though huh  :)

Love

Jayne x

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lol Jac :) ....hope your not tooo busy pants....take some chill time if you can xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :)

Hello to all....Jac...Sue...Sue...Jules (where are you ?) Woppa...Mel....Mel (fc)...Angie...Jayne...Becca....everyone else :)  Hope you are all well ?

Just been looking at all the photos of the meet up on the gallery..the photos are great...specially all the bubs :)  Bless them...they all have such a great time :) was lovely they were all finally at an age where they could all play together :)

Well, we are all fine and dandy.  Been to my mums for tea before they go on their hols this weekend.  Not been upto much....went to the park today with Millie and saw a dead fox in a decomposing state...yuck !!  Left there went to sainsburys....dull dull dull food shop.....came home un-packed...went to mums.

Swimming still cancelled this week due to the flood..so no swim this friday.  Will go to rhyme time instead and try and pick up Millies swimming photos :)

Ian say hi to everyone he met at the weekend :)

Well.....thats us....sorry its dull ;D

Love to all
Amanda xxx

*JAYNE....just seen your post...get well soon hun...water infections are horrible :(  xxxx

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
Get well soon, Jayne

Hope the doc gives you some magic medicine to make you fit and well again in no time .... you have to be fighting fit cause I believe that in about a week something exciting is happening?  ;)

Love
Dee
xxx
;D ;D ;D

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi FC :)

Tarnnia's eyes really are stunning :) !

Great news on the swimming with Tarnnia :)  Gooooo girl !!

Lovely story abour Ken;s neice's little boy...hope his development continues :)

Love to you all
Amanda xxx

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That would be great FC.....i'm sure his brother will want to try and copy asap :)

Hair clips......Millie has no choice...her fringe is too long and hangs in her eyes so its clips for her !  But they are very tight and can't get them out or anything I have tried and they are very very secure.  I did not want to have a fringe cut in for her so I am trying to grow the front out....if I can ;)

Amanda xx

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Jac

If Chase is cool with it it has nothing to do with anyone else. Go for it.

love Kim x x  x

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Hey all ~ just got back from playing tennis, i've only played twice since having Kitty and it was lovely, lovely, lovely :) :) :) Def going to start playing every week.

Sounds like Stratford was fab.......is it really April for the next one, ages away!! Pics are so lovely and i'm not surprised there were tears at the pic of ff bubs........amazing!

Jac ~ good on you for mithering the docs, i hope they do something positive for you so Jaqson can feel better soon. Give him lots of cuddles :)

Jayne ~ hope you feel better soon,

FC ~ happy half birthday to Tarnnia tomorrow......Kitty is 8 months!!

Amanda ~ Millies hair is just gorgeous......she really is a lovely little girl.

Karen ~ i'll post on your mmr thread......hope Benjamins tooth stops hurting soon,

We're going to Music Play tomorrow....haven't been before but it sounds like fun and then lots more cooking to do. Poor DH, by the time i've cooked Kitty's stuff i can't be ar*ed to cook anything nice for us!! Bad wife ;D

OMG ~ we thought our car had been stolen the other day.......even had our neighbours walking up and down our street looking for it and we were just about to call the police when DH remembered he'd taken it to the shops and then walked home!!! 2 days it was there......i think he's a bit tired. Holiday soon ^spin^

Night everyone, Lizzy xxx

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Just a quickie as i have to nip out to get a hairdryer (mine exploded in my hand yesterday......have v bad hair today!!) Music play was fab and i'm very happy i didn't have to sing anything on my own ;) I used to be really nervous of singing as i'm cr*p but now i do it all the time......still cr*p but Kitty loves it,

Lizzy xxx

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
Hi

Sorry intetnded to post a biggie but unfortunately Im having to get to Tesco's myself to get some shopping in for Alans' sister and brother in law, as we havent much in.

Just read about Carol and John and I pray their little one gets stronger everyday. 

So give your little ones a big hug from me.

Lisa
xx

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi FC :)

How did you get on...did you fine one ?? :)

·
Registered
221 Posts
evening everyone,

i am so envious of you all going to stratford i would have loved to come but we went down to my mum's instead suppose to come back monday but ended up coming back saturday as madison's teeth were really playing her up, she screamed for an hour solid so at 6pm i decided enough was enough and packed up our things and came home.  then all the way home in the car (i thought she would sleep) but oh no our little precious decided to blow bubbles!!!! and giggle, i couldn't help but smile at her, and as soon as we got indoors i swept her up in my arms and gave her the biggest cuddle and kiss.

We have had a really busy week on tuesday i told her to tumble tots, was unsure and thought she would be to young as she can't crawl yet, but she loved it, i was going to with drawl our place but im going to stick to it, wednesday i took her to jo jingles, which i thought she would really enjoy but i felt this she was a little to young for and trying to get her to sit on my lap for 1 hour was near on impossible she just wants to roll around on the floor, so have with draw from that instead, then today it was back to mother and toddler group!!!  Think im going to take her to the zoo tomorrow morning and then have a chill out afternoon.

FC - i know what you mean about tarnia turninh 6 mths madison will be 6 mth on friday i can't beleive how quick it has gone.

Sorry i can't post to everyone im meant to be doing some work and we are snowed under so better get back to it.

Take care

love shelleyxxx

ooh neally forgot to say yesterday i was playing on the floor with madison and she pulled herself up onto all fours, then today she did it and started rocking forwards and backwards, one of the ladies at m+t said thats what her son did before he crawled, I dont want her to crawl yet, she is still my precious little baby!!! (she always will be but you know what i mean!)

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
EVENING ALL.

HOW IS EVERYONE??

HOPE YOUR ALL WELL..........WE WENT TO DH GRANDADS FUNERAL TODAY WAS SAD BUT A LOVELY SEND OFF.

HEY GIRLS LISTEN TO THIS...ON A THURS I ALWAYS GET A SARNIE FROM A LOCAL SANDWHICH BAR THEY ARE SO SCRUMMY HONEST !! WELL TODAY I WAS TUCKING INTO IT WHILST WORKING AND IT DIDNT TASTE TO GOOD TODAY...SO I OPENED IT UP AND OH MY GOOD THERE WAS DEAD WASPS IN IT :eek: :eek: :eek: I FELT SO SICK ALL DAY..I RUNG THEM UP TO COMPLAIN AND ALL I GOT WAS A SORRY...HUH !! THATS A VERY GOOD CUSTOMER THATS GOING ELSE WHERE NOW !! :mad:.

HEY JACKS LEARNT TO KISS ON THE LIPS ..YOU SAY TO HIM JACK GIVE MUMMY A KISS AND HE GIVES ME A HUGE CUDDLE AND GIVES ME A LOVELY WET KISS.......ARRRRRRRRRRR WHAT A GEM !!

RIGHT OFF TO CHECK THE BOARDS.

HEY WHERE HAS SOME OF THE POSTS GONE FROM YESTERDAY??

HAVE A GOOD NIGHT
XX

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ohhhh Becca .....thats real yucky !!  ohhhh bad taste :(

Nice one Jack on the kissing :) xxx

·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts
awwwww how cute is that ! No mistaking his daddy !! x

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ohhh God...Jac...I forgot to thank you for the e-mail two days ago...so thanks for the e-mail!   The likeness was unreal !!   xxx

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
OHHH CUTE.WOW JAC ILL HAVE TO SEND YOU SOME PICCIES OF JACK AND DH SO YOU CAN DO IT FOR ME AS IM NO GOOD AT GOING ANYTHING ON A COMPUTER..DH WOULD LOVE THAT.

JAQSON IS SO GROWN UP NOW..IS HE BETTER NOW??

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Jac

Hope Jaqsons test results show something to help him get better....but nothing horrible though...you know what I am trying to say ???  :) xxx

·
Premium Member
6,624 Posts
lmao @ Amanda - I was going to say the same as you...... so know where you're coming from.

We want whatever it is that is hindering Jaqson to be treatable!  So he can then get one with being his usual cheery chappy self!

Love,

Sue xxxxxxx

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.