Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New thread.......continued  :)

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Jac..............15 times !!  wow...thats a lot :)  You must really really love it.

I have always wanted to go there since I was small...the pyramids amaze me...very mystical and a bit unknown:)

Me....I love the USA, think i'm upto 11 times now :) 

Hope your all having great weekends :)

Love Amanda xxx

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Hi everyone

Went to the Sussex meet today, had a really good afternoon.
Jules little girl Katelyn is soo gorgeous and placid - she has the most beautiful head of curly hair and I want it for Amy  ;D She is so placid and happy too - looks just like her Mummy.
Great to see you again Jules.
Also SueL and Chloe were there - how relaxed is Sue? She's brilliant - I was never that relaxed so early on! And Chloe is adorable - very very content, never cried was quite happy looking around and then having a little sleep - perfect  :)

Off to bed now as been a long day and back in work tommorrow.
Sorry no replies to anyone
Love sarah x x x

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Oh Elaine my heart was in my mouth reading about your monitor. So glad it was just a faulty monitor and that Eva is ok.

Love Kimx  x x

·
Registered
509 Posts
Hi girls

Just got back from our holiday and am trying to catch up with all the news.

Jac-  hope you and your family had a nice day to celebrate Jaqson's birthday, it sounds as if you did!

The weather was beautiful when we were away and the walks were great!

Just wanted to ask a quick question - does teething cause babies to have dodgy nappies??
Since Joseph started getting teeth(his 2nd one is coming through now!!) he has had very runny nappies and he is doing 3/4 poos a day now as oppose to 1/2. Is this norman or does he have a bug? He has no other symptoms at all apart from lots of dribbling.

Back to post tomorrow - been to a Welcome to the world party this evening for a 9 week old baby and am knackered now. So sorry not to mention you all personally.

Night all

Sara and Josephxx

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Hi Sara

Yes teething does cause runny nappies. Dont ask me how teeth are conected to bums but there you go.
Glad you had a good holiday.

love Kim x x

·
Registered
509 Posts
No idea who Norman is??!!!!

Shows you how knackered i am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sara

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
Hi everyone

Its the calm before the storm here in sunny aldridge....

ITS MY DAUGHTERS BIRTHDAY PARTY !!!!!

Im not panicing really !!!!!!! ;D

Hope you are all well today.

Lov

Jeanette xxxxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
ALEXANDRA
^birthday^ ^festival^ ^fairydust^ ^festival^ ^birthday^

Hope you have a lovely day and party.

Love Kim, Paul and Joe x x x xxx

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
AHHHH

thankyou kim and Jac!!!

Im having her party today so I can have the evening to recover...her birthday is wednesday!!!!

just done the party bags....OMG Im soo excited!!!!

;D

jeanette xxxxxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
6,624 Posts
Jeanette, you brave woman!

Wishing Alexandra a  very happy 8th birthday, hope she had great fun today! ^birthday^.

Love,

Sue xxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
6,624 Posts
Hi Girls,

Sorry, not been about much on this board lately and been neglecting quite a few personals! 

Will really try and get back in the swing of things soon - just working through some tough stuff right now.

All my love,

Sue xxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Happy Birthday Alexandra :) !!!

Happy peacefull evening Jeanette ;D !!!

Love Amanda xxx

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
happy birthday alexandra  :-*

it quiet on here.!

had a really easy weekend which is nice ! just vegged how nice is that and jack was happy with that too. ;D.

hope everyone is well.

becca xx

·
Premium Member
6,624 Posts
Awww (((((Hugs)))) for Jaqson - hope the Doc has some answers tomorrow, coz it's not on that you're being poorly so much.

Becca good on you for having a vegging weekend - even better that Jack was cool with that too.

Hi to all my other fellow mummys.

Love,

Sue xxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Aww wishing Jaqson better soon. poor little love has really been through it. I hope those docs sort him out soon.

Becca. How are you? Not long to go till you get your drugs is it?

Well Joe is starting play school tomorrow and he still wont wee on the loo. I keep taking him in there and we sit and read his potty book that Jaqson bought him. But no wee's. I have one stubborn boy who does not like change. I have tried pacifying him i have tried blackmail and told him how Jaqson goes on the potty . But he still wont do one. I will tell the teacher, i dare say i will be staying tomorrow so will take him in their toilets, hopefully he will see the other kids go and realise nothing is going to happen to him. He is the same about cups he wont drink out of any except his normal ones with a lid. So gonna leave the lid off now and say i lost it.
Happy days. :)

FC  Sorry to read your to have an op. hope it all goes well for you.

Hi to all the mum's

Love Kimx  x x

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
ohhh jac im sorry to hear jaqson is poorly again.

give him a kiss form me. :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

hope the results come back good.

keep us posted
xx

·
Registered
655 Posts
Hi everyone

Happy Birthday Alexandra!  Hope you had a fantastic party and have a special day on Wednesday.  Jeanette hope you are not too knackered!

Jaqson - hope your test results are OK honey.  So sorry to hear you are poorly again.  What's your Mummy going to do with you....Jac hope you're OK and the little love isn;t suffering too much.

FC gald to hear Tarnnia is better - don;t like the sound of those nappies much.  Toby has no teeth in sight yet..although he can do a bit of a nip on my boob with his gums  ^shake^

Sara sounds like you had a lovely holiday, love to hear more.  Sorry to hear Joseph has teething troubles too.

SueMJ, hope you are coping OK...sorry it's a difficult time for you at the mo, sending you lots of  ^Cuddle^.

Woppa it's awful when you get frights like that, and they don;t really stop, I don;t think.  Recently, Toby was on the bathroom floor and started choking (think it was just a bit of dribble or sick) and quick as a flash he was laying over my arm with me hitting his back, like they showed us at post natal group (St Johns ambulance).  I don;t even know how I got him into the position, cos it always looks difficult when they show you.  Glad they changed the monitor for you.

Sarah glad to hear you had fun at teh Sussex meet.  Great to hear SueL & Chloe getting on so well.  Thaks for the update!

Kim, I bet when Joe sees the others he will be fine, maybe when you are not there, as well?  Hope he has a lovely time tomorrow!

Well I have had a mixed weekend.  Yesterday went to the maritime festival at Gt yarmouth & DH took Toby in the sling so we could go on the ships.  Got a great photo of him "steering" the wheel on the Grand Turk (the ship they used in the Hornblower).  We had a really nice day.

Unfortunately today I seemed to be in the mood from hell (where do they come from :mad:) & have been horrible to DH for no particular reason except as usual I am stupidly tired.  Toby has stopped sleeping through the night again and often wakes at around 1.30am even after his feed at 10.45pm, then usually awake again at 5.30 ish...he does go back to sleep after but I am getting worn out...left a message with the HV to see if there is anything I can do to alter his daytime feeds / meals, going to chat to her tomorrow hopefully.  

Might post a little post to Jeanette as well, or anyone who might have any advice.

Anyway we went shopping in town & it wasn;t a great success.  :(

Well am going to get an early night now, so love to everyone,

night night,

Vicky

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Dear Kim......Good luck tomorrow with school for Joe :)  You know he may just surprise you......kids have a habit of doing things for other people :)  Hope he settles in ok xxxx

Dear Jac....Will be thinking of you all tomorrow for Jaqsons test results, poor wee man sick again with nasty bugs...get well soon hunny :)

Loads of love
Amanda xx

·
Premium Member
6,624 Posts
Wow, Joe!  Have a great day at playschool tomorrow and be a good boy and use those big boy's toilets to have a pee!  Don't listen to Jaqson - he could get off his potty if he wanted to, but he just likes to sit!  ;D

Vicky, Iestyn has been so good at night for the last few months, but suddenly this week he's going through stages of waking and really breaking his heart and what's even more sad, when I used to go into him, he'd be lying there crying, but now he actually sits himself up or pulls himself to his knees looking out over his cot and looks so heartbroken.  I'm paranoid that it's coz he's not had loads of food or milk during the day, but can't think what else to do - I can't shovel stuff into him if he doesn't want it.

FC Mel - glad to hear Tarnia is feeding better today - poor wee mite.

Elaine - just read back over your scare the other night, god my heart was in my mouth.

Amanda - what you been up to, we don't hear too much about yours and Millie's antics these days.

Love,

Sue xxxxxxxxx

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.