·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New home Mum's

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Awwwwwww Gill - Rebecca sounds as if she is doing really well, Jessica says 'mama' a lot now too (i think its babble but its nice to think she means me), hello has gone out the window so perhaps it was wishful thinking by us. she dont clap yet but she waves, well her waving is sticking her arm out but with her fist clenched :p

Mel (FC) - Sorry i know lemon juice stops fruit from going brown but not sure with baby food as i cheat and buy it already done.

Mel

x

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry Mel didnt realise you were posting

love Kim x x x

·
Registered
263 Posts
Hi everyone!

Mel (FC) - are you pureeing raw or cooked apples? Raw apple goes brown very quickly. I used to cook pear or apple before pureeing it for Hannah. Now she will just eat chunks.

Vicky - Toby is another early mover isn't he!! I had the Baby Dan playpen for Hannah which was a great help - a lot of the time when I was in the room we kept the door open, but you could leave her for a few minutes knowing she was safe. I also used the high chair especially if I was working in the kitchen - give her some things to play with on the tray. Still use it now from time to time, usually for Hannah to do some colouring!!

Jeanette - sorry to hear about your cat - my cat suffers from cystitis on and off and the vet thought that was stress related. Think it probably was as where we used to live there was a nasty tom cat behind us and now we've moved she's not had any problems. She has a special diet from the vet as well.

Kim - hope Joe gets on OK at play school today. Went to look at the one I hope Hannah can go to today - seemed really nice but don't want to think that far ahead yet!!

Oh I can't remember what else was on the other thread - it's great to hear those first words isn't it. I love waking up in the mornings now to the sound of Mummy, Daddy coming from Hannah's room!!

SueMJ - big hugs to you

Hi to everyone else. Must go and get on with something useful while Hannah is asleep.

Celia

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hi mums

I have sat and read all your posts and there is no way I can catch up with everybody as my pc has been down since may with  a virus!!

Just wanted to say hello and I'm glad that all the bubs are getting on so well.

Love Clare, Ellie and Harvey xx

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Clare

Nice to see you back, looking forward to meeting you, Ellie & Harvey at the meet.

Love Kim xx

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
Hi everyone

Its been ages since I have had a chance to come online.  I am at college study, resitting some highers I didnt get.  Just dont have the time to do anything else at the moment. Anthony is still teething bad, Im hoping it will mean a tooth soon. Its a shame its obviously bothering him badly.  Please do a tooth dance for him. 

Nothing else to report really, I cant believe Anthony will be 9 months this weekend.  We are going for his next stage car seat on Saturday.  He is getting very heavy to carry !!!! I will post some more piccies later on today.

Got our new computer, what a difference broadband makes.

Well hope all you mummy's and babies are doing well.

Speak to you all soon.

Lots of Love

Lisa
xxx

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Gosh - Lisa, doesn't seem like five minutes since I was reading the post announcing Anthony's arrival!! Nine months already!!

Jac - isn't that weird. I'm sure I meant to type 3 boys. Guess my touch typing isn't what it was. Hope the nerve I touched wasn't too painful hun xxxxxxx AND so glad you've now got ALL your boys on the boards.  Bless them all xxxxxxxxxx

Jeanette - glad Alexandra enjoyed her day, and that Jasper is OK.  ToysRus do an animal hosptial dress up set - we'll have to get them one each for the April meet!

Mel - Not sure about curing the browness other than with lemon juice.

Sue - the playpen thing sound great. I used to see them in catalogues and think about getting one, but as Laura was at nursery full-time I couldn't justify the expense, but I always thought it was great to have something that acted as a room divider and as a play pen. Glad Iestyn likes it! 

Mel - ohhh your hair! Laura thinks you are Rapunzel. I'll tell her you've cut it off so the prince can climb into your tower (;) Tony)

Love to all

Fee xxxxx

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Afternoon.............just a quickie for those who wanted to know...Millie's swimming photos are on the gallery....only two though :)

Chat later
Amanda xxx

·
Registered
489 Posts
Hi
Just a quick one, can you see the picture of Benjamin on the avator?? It doesnt seem to be showing on my pc
Karen

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Karen - Tony didnt get  around to doing your avatar last night, he was really busy but i will get him to do it tonight :)

Fee - I have no rapunzel hair anymore but i like it lots, by the time the next meet comes i am sure it will have grown again. Give Laura hugs from me and hugs for you also :)

Amanda - Amazing pictures of Millie.

Well i have been for my tetanus, my hand is a little swollen but i am sure the inflamation will subside soon, the cat has been behind my sofa all day sulking.

^hello^ everyone

Mel

x x

·
Premium Member
6,624 Posts
Amanda, Millie's piccies are adorable - you must be well chuffed with them!  Reckon she should be the baby used in the Waterbabies adverts!!!

Love,

Sue xxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
6,624 Posts
Mel,

We want a piccie of you with your new hairdo in the gallery please!!!

Love,

Sue xxxxx

·
Premium Member
6,624 Posts
How about the Mod Zone then!!!!

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Its nothing spectacular Sue i have had it cut shoulder length and styled straight thats all, very choppy looking.

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Oooh i would love to see it too. My hairdresser has new straightners and my hair stays in much better and for longer now. Had it dyed today so i dont spend my 2ww going grey.

Jac  Dont know if your interested but Mick Hucknall is on BBC1 tomorrow night at 9.10 Its a programme called Greatest love songs  or something, Its hosted by Lionel Ritchie and has a load of others on there too.

Love Kim x x x

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Ohhh Mel it sounds lovely.....are you off out to show it off tonight ??!

Photo please :)  x x x x x

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Amanda - just want to add that I also think Millie's pics are AMAZING!!!!!!!

Love jules xxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Mel (FC) - Congratulations on Tarnnia having 2 teethy pegs, Jessica hasnt got any yet, i have a gummy daughter :) - glad you had a nice day.

Mel

x x

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.