Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New home for the Mummy's ;D

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Gosh it's been busy on here today!

Can't remember what was going on - having a slow day today ;D

Well Amy slept from 7.30pm till 5.40 this morning ;D ;D
How pleased were we?!!! It was great, when she'd had her bottle this morning I remembered about the Next sale so I went down early and got some bargains - for her and me!!! Then spent the day cleaning and food shopping. Jamie has gone out tonight as they were all made redundant yesterday :( but luckily for us (and very selfish to say) it has worked out the best for us - he starts his new job on Monday so we're having a new kitchen :)

I had my first drink since having Amy, went to a pampered chef evening and intended to only have 1 drink, 4 large glasses later and had to leave the car in the village! Amy and I had to walk to collect it the next day - great evening though.

Jayne - loved the tesco story!
Amanda - I'm really looking forward to next week and meeting everyone.
Sue - the latest piccie of Iestyn is absolutley gorgeous. Fab news that your thinking of another - you sound like such a lovely doting Mum.

Must go and e-mail Mum and Dad the latest pics of madam!

Hope everyone else is okay, sorry if I've missed anyone out
Love sarah x x x

·
Premium Member
6,624 Posts
Aww Sarah, what a lovely thing to say about me - I'd like to think I'm a lovely doting mum, but don't always feel as though I fall into that category too well!

Sounds like you had a good evening - well done for not having the 'one' drink!

Great news on Amy sleeping 'til 5.40am - just think if that happens tonight, she'll really be sleeping 'til 6.40am!

Love,

Sue xxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Wow, this thread is just full of Statford excitement. Hope you all have a fantastic time (sure you will ;) ).

As you know, Ben's not a huge fan of his bumbo yet. The reaction he gave in the photo came in the time it took me to just put him in, run upstairs and grab the camera, come back down and open the lens (all of a minute!). Now I've got it, I actually wonder how useful it's going to be :-\ Might be okay on hols for sitting on the beach or something, but not really sure it'll get used too much around the house. Then again Ben may never like being in it and it'll be of no use anyway ??? We'll see :-\

I only ever read the Baby Whisperer book (so have no idea about Gina Ford), and I so wished it had been around when I had Jack. Some really good advice in there and I have used lots of her techniques with Ben, but used them more as guidelines than anything which I've just adapted to suit us.

Vicky - I think most babies get a bit confused about night and day in the early days. But somehow they seem to soon work it out. To help, I just let Ben sleep as and when he wanted to - day or night, and just tried to alter the lighting, noise levels, etc. to give some indication as to what time of day it was. I also didn't change his nappy at night unless it was absolutely necessary - I was lucky Ben didn't always do a poo after a feed (after all, it doesn't get changed once they start sleeping through), and I always gave night feeds in an almost dark room, and I didn't play or talk to him at all. Basically, I just tried to keep him sleepy, so when he got put down again he'd go straight back. Text book stuff really, but it did seem to work for us. Saying that though, Ben did have jaundice for the first couple of weeks and that did make him sleepy, so whilst that wasn't very nice, I think it gave us a helping hand as he never slept less than 3.5-4 hours in a row anyway at night. Jack was nowhere near like this. He typically wanted a feed every 1.5-2 hours day and night for the first 5 weeks or so, and then did 7 hours at night when he was 6 weeks and continued to increase on this.

Jac - Yep, I'm still browsing Ebay on a regular basis. Have to cut down on the clothes though as Ben's wardrobe is getting full! I got the 6-12 month stuff from Jack down from the attic today (so handy that they were born at almost the same time of year that the hand-me-downs are seasonal), and there's some really nice stuff there, still in excellent condition, and lots of it too. I did bag a bargain the other day though on one of those roller coaster bead frames. It's one of the really big ones too and I got it for £5.00. It arrived this morning and is in absolutely mint condition. Jack adores them and I let him unwrap the parcel and he gave a big, sharp intake of breath when he saw what was inside. So lovely to see ;D He's played with it most of the day too. I'm sure Ben will like it too when he's old enough to play with it.

Sue - That's such a lovely story about Iestyn and Dion. I'd love my dh to experience a first too. He didn't with Jack, and so far with Ben I've had the first proper smile and the first laugh, so I'd love him to have a first too. Maybe I'll just let him think he's had one if it doesn't happen. The other night he came into the bedroom after changing Ben and announced all excited that Ben had rolled onto his side, and I just said without thinking that he'd been doing that for a week or so. Think he was a bit disappointed that he hadn't had a first there. Obviously I'd rather he get a genuine first, but I think if he doesn't, then I might let him have one.

Sounds like you and Dion are gearing up ready to try for a nother little 'un. Lots of luck to you. It'll be lovely to have them close together in age.

Ange - Hope all's well with you. Not like you to not be around for a few days in a row.

Been busy today, colouring and play doughing as planned ;D Knackered now

Clocks going forward shouldn't be too bad, as if Ben normally wakes at 8.30 it'll be 9.30 tomorrow, so that'll feel nice, even if it hasn't been an extra hour in bed. It's the going back that causes problems. When the clocks last went back Jack was regularly waking at 7.00 am, and then all of a sudden it was 6.00 am and it took him ages to adjust. Horrible!

Going to do a full roast dinner tomorrow. Haven't done one for ages as we haven't had a decent oven to cook on, so I thought I'd Christen the new one ;D

As a reward, dh is going to get up with the kiddywinks in the morning and let me have a lie in, so really looking forward to that. Lurvely ;D

Love

Jayne x

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Hi Sarah (posting at the same time)

Excellent news on Amy's sleep through. Well done ^thumbsup^

Glad you had a good drinkie. Nice to let your hair down now and again ;) And I like the early morning retail therapy ;D

Lucky dab (now there's an old word :-[ ) on getting a new kitchen. How lovely ;D

Here's hoping you have another good sleep tonight.

Love

Jayne x

·
Registered
458 Posts
Morning all,

Bloomin' 'eck - don't come on line for a couple of days and we fly through to yet another thread.

Just done some catching up but my daughter is need of attention - she's been playing and making lots of noises all morning with her daddy but I think he wants his brekkie now.

She's been going through pretty much from 8.30 until 5or 6 for the past week now - not bad but she seems to wake up when it comes light. As she's still in our room, there's not a lot we can do about it as our curtains don't close. Once she's in her own room, we can use the black out blind. She woke once last night, let out a few loud farts and then went off again ;D.

Jessica is fine in her Bumbo but does get a bit fed up if she drops her toys and can't reach them.

Sophie - I bought the Gina Ford book early on and felt I must be doing something terrible to my daughter as her suggested day time sleep routine was so far off the mark from where I was at. It's now on the shelf gathering dust and that's all it's good for in my opinion. It just caused me anxiety.

Sue - glad your routine is settling. Did the dog sleep well these past couple of nights ;D. Basil has a wart and keeps waking me up when he is nibbling at it and licking it. It makes me feel really ^puke^. (not used that one for a while). Lovely story about Ieystn rolling over. Jessica isn't even doing front to back yet.

Jayne - glad your cooker is sorted out. I'm feeling terrible now as I have just started giving Jessica juice. I feed her myself at 5pm with her food and then I give her a bit of juice at about 6.30 before I give her her last feed at 8.30. It may not be too late to reverse as the one I offered her last night was a bit tarty (boots organic range). Maybe I'll water them down. What about putting fresh, as in home made from fruit, in with cooled boiled water?

Fc - Glad things are getting better now. You will get so much pleasure out of BF. I had mastitis and really felt like giving up but struggled through. I've even plucked up the courage to BF in Pizza Hut this week :eek:

Lou - hope you are feeling better hun. How's Cara?

Jac - I'm not sure what to take. This will be a real tester for when we go away camping. I'm sure to forget something. So long as I remember my boobs, I should be okay ;D.

Amanda - I reakon you should copy that post with all the abbreviations on it to the first tri.

Vicky - While bubbs is so young, I think the general pattern we had was she fed and slept most of the day but was feeding on average every 2 - 3 hours. At night she would go for slightly longer and wake up for a feed around 4amish but after one boob I'd change her, give her the other one and she'd go off again. One thing I did find was that as she got bigger, being in the moses basket was waking her up when she tried to stretch her arms out.

Lizzy - hope you're feeling better today.

Celia - Glad you are starting to feel you're back in control - just hope it lasts ;D. I still have days when I say to Jay....'I thought we were supposed to be incharge around here'.

Looks like daddy has successfully put Jessica down in her cot for a nap so I'm going to take advantage and go on my cross trainer and watch the wildlife in the garden.

Sorry I've not mentioned everyone but the last thread was so busy.

Love Angexxxxxxx

·
Registered
114 Posts
It is so busy here that I am going to post 1st & catch up later (if Issy doesn't wake up for a bit).

I have just gotten around to posting some more piccies of her in the gallery.I felt slightly ashamed when I realised that the last ones I posted were newborn ones.

I love reading about all the ebay bargains.Has anyone tried selling anything on there yet?I am about to have a go as Issy has outgrown loads of her clothes & although I'd love to keep them all,I can't.Some have never been worn,so I thought I'd see what I can get for them.

I have had loads of work come in suddenly-my part time is fast becoming full time,but I have to take into consideration that from Oct-March I will have hardly any work,so had best make the most of it.

I had a letter from the Tax credit people last week.Apparently we are not eligible for help with childcare because we earn too much.Ha-my income last week was £14 because of the bad weather.The lady I spoke to was very sympathetic,but my measly earnings put us just into the next bracket up & we are classed with those who earn £50,000 a year!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ???She said she hears of it all the time,people who are not rich enough not to worry about money or not poor enough to claim benefits are the ones getting hit.I worked out that on a bad week,I will be coming home with £15 after paying for childcare & NI,but at least I will get that.I have heard of people being worse off after going back to work.

Issy is very into finger foods right now.She is not eating as much as she used to-seems to be more interested in playing than eating ??? she had her 1st curry last week & enjoyed it & is eating toast on her own,plus breadsticks,chunks of fruit (pear pineapple & melon are her faves)hot cross buns ect.I am trying to remember what Celia said about looking at what they eat over a week rather tha day by day & not to worry.

Well she is stirring,better go & get her tea -jacket spud tonight.I hope all you mummies who go to Stratford have a great time.I would loved to have come,but can't really afford it.

Love
Kathryn ;)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Forgot to say-had a good look around the gallery for the 1st time in ages.All the bubbs are gorgeous & the tiny new babies make me go all broody.

Love
k :)

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Hi Kathryn - lovely to hear from you!!! Just been in to look at the pics of Issy, she has grown loads and is just as lovely as ever. I know what you mean about the tax credits payments, doesn't it just p**s you off!!!!!! :mad:

Sarah - Hope you've recovered from you night out - what's a pampered chef's evening???? Hope Amy slept through again last night??

Jayne - hope you enjoyed your roast dinner - yummy!!

We've had a very busy weekend, with lots of wine drinking involved!! :p, suffering a bit again today, was REALLY bad yesterday! :p Friday night we went to my best-friends leaving do, they're off to Canada in 3 weeks time! :'(, then last night we went for a meal round a friends house, the hostess was so drunk that we didn't get out main course until 11pm!!!!!!!!! ;D We took Katelyn with us and she slept in the travel cot upstairs, she was as good as gold - just hope she's as good next weekend!!!!! ;)

Katelyn's got an awful cough at the moment, do I just leave it and see if it goes by itself?? or is it another trip to the docs??? I don't want to go and see him again, it's getting a bit embarassing!!!!!! :-[

Will try and post again later, Katelyn's just woken up, she's all over the place with her routine today, must be the clocks going back?!

Hello to all the other mummies!!

Love Jules xxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
458 Posts
Jules - the latest piccies of Katelyn in the gallery are lovely. Can't wait to see her at Stratford.

Love Angexxxxxxxx

·
Registered
458 Posts
FC - sorry to hear that. My first instict is that if you're not on top form, bubbs will suffer so you need to think about getting you back to full health. Even if you do switch over to the bottle, you still need to be well. I would suggest maybe asking them about combination feeding but my guess is it would be a no no to that.

Look after yourself

Love Angexxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi Girls,
l would just like to say thank you to everyone for all their concern. l am kind of feeling a ok today. l still don't think that l have PND as l only feel crap on the days that the pain down below is bad. l have however picked up the anti depressants although not sure if l will take them yet. See how l go. l am not due back at work until Aug/Sept and the doc has old me that she will give me some more time off if l need it in my head l have decided to do this but have started worrying already about being off sick. l don't know why, Cara is more important than work and at the end of the day my boss isn't that interested in us - not in a bad way, but has to get on with other things. Just being para!
How does it go with having a few glasses of wine and bf. My friend asked me out for a few hours and l think it would do me good.
Thanks again everyone.
Sorry l haven't posted individually, will try and do this soon.
Love Lou xx

·
Premium Member
6,624 Posts
Awww FC, sorry to hear you're not feeling great. I know you were really finding your feet with the B/F. I'm with Angie though - perhaps you can see about doing a bit of both, that way you can try and get yourself in better health and will also know that Tarnia is definately getting the goodness from the formula.

Iestyn has been very slow at gaining weight - in fact one week he lost a bit, but no one has ever suggested I give up b/f - my h/v and docs look at how he is in himself as opposed to obsessing over his weight. Now I'm wondering if my blood levels took a long time to get back to normal (if they are normal now - I don't know!), because I'd had to have three blood transfusions when Iestyn was born and other than on being discharged from hospital, my bloods have never been checked since - when I was discharged they were still very low and I was put on iron tablets for eight weeks.

You have to do what you feel is right - you have to be comfortable with what you do - I totally agree that the most important issue is to ensure your daughter is happy and healthy. All the best with what ever you decide. If you go for the bottle, don't beat yourself up, you have done extremely well to get this far!

Kathryn - lovely to hear from you. The Tax Credits issue is crazy isn't it - doesn't exactly encourage you to want to work. Lovely piccis of Issy in the gallery!

Last night - hmmm, Dion rolled in DRUNK - been watching Rugby in the PUB all day! He ended up waking Iestyn up at around midnight - which I wasn't really that bothered about as it gave me the opportunity to give him another bottle - He took 7 ounces then went straight down again - he then woke at 6am, I fed him, he went straight back down then didn't wake until 9.30! What a fantastic lie in!

I called my friend (Bronwyn) in Oz today, she called yesterday but I was out - She burst into tears as soon as she heard my voice, it was so emotional. She said she'd been desperate to just hear my voice after all her recent bad turns/ near death experiences.

She's so scared, has no faith in her body anymore, is petrified to be left alone in case her lung collapses again.

She's now officially been accepted to go on the lung transplant list - so here's hoping a match is found soon.

She asked when 'us pomms' are gonna go over - so I said as soon as she is able to cope with us, I didn't want to put any pressure on them having to put us up. She basically snapped my hand off and said she just wants us over there when ever we can make it, she so desperately wants my company, knowing that I truely understand what she's going through - having experienced it first hand with Dion.

One of her Sisters popped in whilst I was on the phone, so it was lovely to catch up with her too.

I spoke to Darren (Bron's hubby). He is the perfect person to have about when someone's not well - he comes into his own - he's missed his vocation in life, shouldn't be an Accountant, he should have been a nurse or some other carer! He said, I have Chook (Bronwyn) here howling beside me, desperate to speak to you - so I'll just cart her down to the bedroom with the cordless phone, so she can talk as I get her there and I'll rig her up with her oxygen, so she then then howl and talk to her hearts content - He's so lovely. It's so hard having the bestest of friend we could ever wish for living the other side of the world - but it still doesn't stop us being close where the heart is concerned.

I feel so much better for having spoken to Chook now though. Although, I could hear just how bad her lung function now is, by her breathlessness.

Anyway, waffling again.

Love,

Sue xxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
6,624 Posts
Lou,

You were posting the same time as me!

With regards to being signed off sick - go for it, if it means you can spend more time at home with littlun!

Secondly - Take your friend up on her offer and have a good drink. I've been out a few times since having Iestyn and the only effect the alcohol has had on him is it's made him Sleep - in fact, at one point, I contemplated becoming a day time drinker so he's sleep at night (only joking!).

Go and have a good time!

Love,

Sue xxxxxx

·
Registered
67 Posts
Sue - your poor friend, how awful for her. What age is she? Just go to Oz, she will love to see you and l am sure that will make her feel so much happier. l know how my closest friend and l feel about each other been best buds since we were 11 and been through so much together, good and bad.
l think l will take my friend up on her offer. l didn't actually know if l should buy in some formular milk and give Cara that if anything comes up, but l really enjoy feeding her myself and l am frightened that if l give her the odd formular bottle my milk may stop earlier.
FC - l hope that you are feeling a bit better. Its not easy is it?
Love Lou x

·
Premium Member
6,624 Posts
Lou,

Don't worry about giving the odd bottle of formula - I give Iestyn one bottle of formula a day (usually bed time bottle) and if I leave him with my mum/friend etc... I always just leave him with formula.

I checked this out my my h/v and she said your milk takes ages to dry up, so to have a day or two with formula will not be a problem - you may just find that when you give formula, bubbs will want you even more so for the next day.

I always say I think I now have the best of both worlds - will take breast and bottle.

I had started giving him an extra bottle sometimes during the day over the last couple of weeks and then suddenly realised that with him now starting on solids, his milk feeds will start reducing so I started to panick that I'd end up without feeding him at all myself, so have actually put him back on the boob much more this last week and have found my milk supply has well and truely been boosted.

All that said though - I really wouldn't worry on the odd occasion of going out and having a drink, as I said, she'll probably just be a bit sleepy.

My friend is 35 - she has Cystic Fibrosis. We've been friends since meeting at a Cystic Fibrosis conference in Dublin back in 1992. They are actually Australian and after the conference toured Europe for five weeks, including a trip over to England - Dion invited them to stay with us if they needed to put their heads down some where - they took him up on the offer, stayed with us for two nights and in that time we felt that we'd know each other for a lifetime, it was the most intense friendship I've ever experienced.

We then flew over and stayed with the xmas/new year 93/94, went to her sister's wedding in 1995, she flew over here in March 1996 when Dion had his transplant, because when she saw him in 1995, he was very ill and the whole of their families saw us off at the airport and we were all in tears thinking it would be the last we'd see each other as Dion's health was rapidly deteriorating.

Dion's health took an upward turn after his transplant and we flew out to Oz xmas/new year 1997/98. We then flew out on 1st January 2000, then they flew over to us in October 2000, when Darren was an Usher at our wedding and Bronwyn was my bridesmaid. We then didn't see them again until September 2002, due to our lives basically being on hold due to IF tx's - but then we hit rock bottom at that point, and just need to get away and see them.

Whilst over there in 2002, we then cooked up a plan to surprise my mum and dad and the rest of my family, by Darren and Bronwyn flying over to Corfu to join us all to celebrate my mum's 60th birthday.

So all in all - although they live so far away, the time we have spent together has been real quality and if we added up the time, we've probably spent more time in their company than many of our friends who live so close.

In 12 years, we've met up on 8 different occasions totally just over the equivalent of six months!

I will be sending off Iestyn's passport this week and once that is through, will sort out getting over there.

Take care all,

Love,

Sue xxxxxx

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Jac

Your leaving do sounds fantastic. You are obviously a special person who is thought a lot of. So that just shows the other old witch.

Brilliant Jaqson going right through, lets hope he continues. So pleased he is ok with strangers now was hoping i might get a smile or even a cuddle???

Sue MJ Love to Bronwyn. Really hope she gets a donor soon.

Jules Hope you didnt put the clocks BACK.

Lou2 and FC hope things work out ok for you both.

Kathryn lovely to hear from you Issy is gorgeous.

Sorry this is a quickie will catch up with you all soon.
Love to those i have missed.

Kim x x x x

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Morning ::) Having a bit of an insomniac night again, so thought I'd have a peek about here.

Ange - Don't be daft ;D If you want to give Jessica the juices, you give it to her. There's absolutely nothing to feel bad about. Not like their poison now is it, and as I say, my fear of tooth rot is totally paranoid. If you use them sensibly, I'm sure they're fine. It's just I'm a bit of a health freak and I just wanted Jack (and will do the same with Ben), to try and just drink water if possible. It's all I drink (boring or what!) (apart from alcohol of course, but it's been over a year since I had any of that too :( ). Sue had said in her post that giving juice was something she originally hadn't wanted to do, and I was simply suggesting an alternative that would give water a bit of flavour, but wasn't as strong tasting as juice and may then be a good introduction to plain water, if that was what had been the original plan. It was just a suggestion of what I would do, but I'm definitely not saying it's the 'right' thing to do.
I don't think using fresh juices are recommended at this age as they are too high in acid and can give baby heartburn :eek: Same goes for regular squashes. So I think if you do want to give something, then these baby juices or flavoured waters (designed for babies) are the way to go.

Lou - I'm feeling the same about going back to work. I'm due to return at the begining of June, but I just can't see me being up to it. I had no problems going back last time, but at the moment I think that I think I'd be a liability! Feel really guilty even thinking about being off sick though, but then I think, what the hell, my health and my family are way more important. Just going to see how I feel a few weeks before my return date and take it from there, and try and bury any feelings of guilt if I do end up going sick.

I think you should definitely go out and have that drink with your friend. Don't worry about drinking and bf. If you just have one or two drinks, I'm sure feeding will be fine, and like Sue says, Cara will probably just be a little sleepy (not such a bad thing ;) ). If you intend on having a full on session though ^drunk^ then maybe you could give Cara a bottle through that night and in the early hours, and just express any fullness and dispose of it. In my epxerience, your supply will be absolutely fine if you do this for a night (you can probably do it for a full day even).

Hope you have a good time ;D

FC - Sorry to hear you need another transfusion. Big ^Cuddle^ to you. Not nice at all :( I was readmitted postnatally with an infection in my uterus and I bled loads and needed a transfusion along with a shed load of IV antibiotics. Not fun.
I too would suggest maybe trying to combine feed if you really don't want to let the breast feeding go just yet. Maybe you could even just bf morning and early evening or something. But at the end of the day, you do what's right for you and your little Tarnnia, and if you do need to completely formula feed then so be it. You'll have nothing to feel bad about.

Jac - Awww, so glad you had such a nice leaving doo. I think you're going to be sorely missed.

Sue - I hope Bronwyn gets the donor she so badly needs. I'm sure she's going to absolutely adore meeting Iestyn when you go over there.

Deborah - Hope you're getting a bit more kip these days ??? Nice to see you on the boards anyway :)

Jules - Yep, dinner was yum ;D The cooker is now officially Christened ;D Sorry to hear Katelyn's got a cough. Hugs to her and I hope she feels better soon.

Kathryn - I agree about the Tax Credit situation. Useless!
On a positive note though, glad to hear that your work is coming in thick and fast ^thumbsup^
Off to the gallery in a mo to have a look at the pics. Sounds like Issy is absolutely thriving, and enjoying her grub, even if her quantities seem down a bit. I agree though, that it's a good idea to look at what a child has over week as opposed to each day. They generally eat enough to keep themselves content. I always worry about how much Jack eats (and what he eats). He was such a good eater up until around the age of 1. But now I have to just try and sit back and accept that he's in control of his appetite and so long as he's healthy, then it doesn't really matter.

Right, feeling a bit sleepy now, so might just nip to the gallery and then try for some kip. Will probably be knackered tomorrow now, but there we go, that's just how it is at the moment :p

Going to take Jack out for our first mummy and son day tomorrow. Nothing on at the pics, so we're going to Techniquest straight after nursery. Dh has been there before and apparently it's massive, so will need a full afternoon there. Can't wait!

Love

Jayne x

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Awww, pics in the gallery are lovely.

Right off to try and get some shut eye now. Have to be up at 7.30 to get Jack sorted for nursery. Hopefully Ben won't wake before then either (doesn't usually).

G'night ;D

Jayne x

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Kim - ;D ;D ;D, well spotted!!! Oops, no clocks definately went forward!!! ;D

Jayne - WOW, you were up early today????!!!!!! ;D
I hope that you have a lovely day with Jack today at Techniquest!!!

It's our last Mother and Baby group today :'(, it makes me feel really sad as it feels like the end of an era. Now I am going to have to go and find a Mother and Toddler group!!!!!!!!

Katelyn's cough is getting really bad, and she's woken up with a gammy eye this morning.

Sarah - What was I saying about wrapping them up in cotton wool so they don't get sick for Stratford????!!! :(, but it is only Monday and I'm sure she'll be fine by the weekend? Still not sure about taking her to doc's or not though????

Right, I'm off to get ready for the day, just a quickie to say hi to everyone.

Love Jules xxxxxxxxx

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.