Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here you go  :)

·
Registered
655 Posts
Hi all

We've found somewhere to live.  Hopefully all will go through with exchange of contracts on Monday and we will be moving on / around 4th Nov!!  DH has to fit in a work trip to Japan inbetween now & then.

We are probably certifiably mad, but that's how our lives seem to be at the mo.  Still, hopefully we will be nice & settled for Xmas, and can have lots of people to stay round ours, which would be nice cos normally we go to mums but with her being ill I think she would like abreak this year.

Just a quick one today, as need to get on with some housework & start something for tea.

Lisa  ^Cuddle^ so sorry to hear Hannah is still having problems.  Hope it all goes OK at teh hosiptal.  Your friend so called is being very ignorant and hurtful in her comments, step back from it if you can, it's not true and you are also a brilliant Mummy, facing some difficult challenges with Hannah's poorly tummy.  Please don;t take it to heart.

Jac, gald to hear you are a bit more mobile, hope things keep improving.

Lots of love to veryone else today, better go as jobs to do.

lots of love to all

Vicky xxx

·
Registered
509 Posts
Just a quick post to say that Joseph has now got his 3rd tooth!!!!! and the 4th is just starting to poke out!!!!!

I am so proud of him!!!

And now i know why he has been grouchy this week!

Sara

Sara click on modify and see how i have altered your post then you will know how to enlarge it. Love Kim x x

·
Registered
509 Posts
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

I still cant get the font to change its size or colour let alone move across the screen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Hey all.......hope you are all having a good Saturday :) :)

Gill ~ you're having a really busy week.....does Rebecca like her music club. Kitty goes to one and loves it :)

Jayne ~ i'm a hopeless shopper, i really need more clothes but every time i go out i come back with stuff for Kitty and nothing for me!! Good luck with getting back into the car again, it's always really nerve wracking after an accident......is it being fixed by your insurance co? I'm sure these days they valet the car for you as well........saves you a  job ;D

SueL ~ what a lovely day to have Chloes Christening.....can't wait to see the pics :)

Sal ~ enjoy the party tomorrow......have a fab day and save us a fairy cake..... ;D ;D

Jules ~ have a lovely party too......is Katelyn's birthday tomorrow? Oh i just read the side of your post, it's on Thurs......soooo exciting ;) Hope you are feeling ok :)

Lisa ~ hope you and Hannah are doing ok (((hugs)))

Vicky ~ wooohooo.....hope you are in your new place on the 4th ;)

DH was out this morning and Kitty went down for her nap a bit early. I went in to make sure she was ok (she's still in our room) took one look at my nice cosy bed and just jumped in and snuggled up with the doggy for an hours snooze........fab :) :)

I know someone posted a really similar post recently but i've still got pg head and can't remeber who it was......anyway Kitty's really not eating much at the moment. Breakfast is usually ok but lunch and tea she's really not that interested in the savoury stuff (yogurt no probs ::)) I'd been trying her with slightly lumpier stuff and finger foods but today i went back to the things she loved before but still she won't eat. She has had a cold and is still a bit sniffly or could it be teeth.....?!? It's quite upsetting when she won't eat.....even though DH keeps telling me she won't starve :p

Jac ~ hope you are more comfy and taking it easy,

I've just put a dry clean only top in the washing machine as i can't be ar*ed to take it to the cleaners.....hope it comes out ok
???

Hi to all i haven't mentioned and have a good Sunday all......Lizzy xxx

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Yey Joseph  ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
OOOPs ~ if it says dry clean only, don't put it in the washing machine......bu**er ::)

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
I am sorry there are no personals but just need to relieve the days events and I know you guys will listen.

Today my beautiful little girl has had her 2nd febrile convulsion (the 1st being only about 9 weeks ago) This time it was in her car seat whilst driving home from shopping. I turned round to look at her and she was gazing into space with a glazed look and shaking. This time however I remained calm orderd Jamie into the back to strip her off (I was driving) We pulled over and laid her on a blanket on the path whilst we waited for the ambulance to arrive, again it was terrifying. This time she didn't come round as quickly (last time she was laughing at the paramedics when they arrived) They took her in the ambulance and I had to drive behind them (Jamie can't drive and we had parked on a roundabout so the car had to be moved) Anyway I followed the ambulance when alll of a sudden he put his lights on and sirens and sped off - leaving me driving in traffic worried sick! When I arrived they had been concerned because she wasn't responding to anything but had begun to cry as they lifted her out.

Thankfully we are now home, sitting on the edge of my seat and watching her like a hawk but she's okay.
They have no idea what caused it other than a spike in temp(she did have a rash when first admitted so panic broke out incase it was menigitis) but that has almost disappeared. We are now waiting for some urine samples to come back on Wed and in the meantime we have been left dosing her up on calpol and nurofen. They think it was a viral infection but I am convinced it's her teeth (she cut two within a week of the last one) she's cutting her top two so am fairly sure this is it.

The doctor said that because this was her 2nd she will most probably be prone to them now  :( right up untill she is 6. I only hope they are wrong. It is so frightening to watch her convulse and waiting for the ambulance to arrive feels like forever. We have been told that we must call one everytime it happens!

I know this all about me and Amy but I felt like I needed to put it down somewhere.

I hope everyone is okay
Love sarah x x x

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Awww Sarah

How scary for you. I do hope Amy isnt prone to them. I cant imagine what you were thinking. I am so pleased your home and she is ok.
Dont apologise for the me post you let it all out. ^Cuddle^

Love Kimx  x x

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
Sarah,

I hope this will be the last of Amy's febrile convulsions and that you wont have any more scares.  I can't imagine how terrified you must have been feeling when the blue lights went on.

Whatever has caused her temperature, I hope it clears up quickly.  Big hugs to you  ^Cuddle^ and like Kim says don't apologise about the "me" post.  If you can't do a "me" post after a day like you've had then when can you?

Take care and big kiss for Amy  :-*

Love

Allie

xx

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Awww, Sarah, how scarey for you!  It's the one thing I've always been so afraid of happening to Jack or Ben when they've had temperatures, and 'touch wood' so far they have escaped them.  I hope Amy doesn't continue with them, and on this occasion that whatever caused them sorts itself out very soon and she is well again. 

Love

Jayne x

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Lizzy -  ^roflmao^ What are you like putting a dry clean only top in the wash! ^smash^  ;D ;D 

My insurance company is sorting out my car, and I am fully comp and getting a courtesy car too.  I wonder if they will valet it for me  ??? Never thought of that 'til you mentioned it  :)  Hope they do! 

Vicky - Glad you've found somewhere to live!  ;D  Hope it all goes smoothly for you from now on.  ^reiki^

Not much going on this end except it's a flipping expensive time at the moment.  Have to take my car to Renault to be serviced (complete con, but have to take it there as it's 2 years old and if I don't, I won't get to keep my 3 year warranty  :mad: Really need to keep it too as I have air conditioning, central locking, etc. so would cost loads to fix if they broked down, and knowing my luck they would just 1 month before the warranty is up  ::) ). 

Then I have to pay the £100 excess on my car.  And on top of that my car tax also runs out at the end of this month! 

Oh, not to forget that on 6 Nov we are paying for 15 of Jack's nursery friends to go and have a blast at the wacky warehouse for his 4th birthday party  :)  AND we've promised him a 'big boy' bike as  birthday present, which he will get on his actual birthday of 26 Oct. 

Just as well we like beans on toast in this house!  ;D ;D

Love

Jayne x  :)

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Forgot to say.  We're going to our first every Parents Evening on Wednesday  :)  Can't wait!  It's only for Jack's nursery, but even so, a parents evening is a parents evening, and at least they're not going to tell me they caught him smoking (or something worse!) behind the bike sheds are they  ;D  Well, they'd best not!  :eek:

Love

Jayne x

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Hi

Sarah - poor you and Amy.  What a complete worry for you.  Glad Amy is OK and home with you now but not a good day for you yesterday.  Really hope this is the last of them. (((((((((hugs))))))))).

Jules - hope Katelyn's party goes well.

Jayne - WOW parents evening.... how unbelievable does that sound!

Love to you all
Sue
xxxxx

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Dear Sarah

Jeez....how scarey, I totaly felt your feelings through your post, I am so sorry this has happend again to little Amy. You must be on absolute tenterhooks for a few days now. I really hope they are wrong and that this is the last one she ever has. Much love and hugs to you all, thinking of you hun

Loads of love
Amanda xxxx

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Sarah......wish i could give you a massive hug, that must've been incredibly scary. Well done you for staying so calm. Good to hear you are home.......please give Amy a big hug from me :)

Much love, Lizzy xxx

·
Registered
509 Posts
Kim-Thanks for the advice but when I click on the A(font size) it gives me size 10 only.

What am I doing wrong? :(

Sarah- Sorry to hear about Amy. I hope you are all ok now and I am glad that you managed to stay so calm - Well Done you. Sending you a big ^Cuddle^

Sara

·
Registered
509 Posts
Aggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I have just tried to change the text colour on that last post and that hasn't worked either!!!!!

I hate things like this when I can't do it.

Sara

P.S Forgot to say that I am back to work tomorrow for the 1st time since the middle of January!!!! I am sooooo scared  - i am dreading it!!! Fingers crossed for me please.

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
Hiya!

Sara- good luck for your return to work. I will be thinking of you hun. It isnt easy...I was devastated when I returned to work. But it did get easier over time. Well done Joseph on having 4 teeth!!

Sarah- hope you and amy are ok today. What a scare.

Lisamarie- sorry to read that Hannah is still having problems...we are all here for you when you need us.

Vicky- good luck with the house!

Jayne- enjoy parents evening! I have my first parent govenors meeting nov 2nd!!

Hope everyone else is well...jac hope you are resting.

kisses n hugs to you all

love

jeanette xxxx

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Sara
I will do what you have to do but i will leave the inside brackets out so it posts right.

/color]
Will come out like
Hello Sara

You have to have the text inbetween the commands. And each command goes inbetween the one before. The A font comes out at 10 but you just delete the 1 and type 2 or 3 in to make it 20pt or 30pt.
I didnt have a clue at first but once you know its easy. To move just do this
/size] /color]
Which will look like this
Hello Sara
The move button is <-M
Hope this helps, give me a shout if not.

Love Kim x x x

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.