Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New home for all the mummy's ;D

·
Registered
655 Posts
Hi everyone

Jac the sunshine show sounded wonderful, Jaqson sounds such a lovely happy little guy, I wish I had met him at Stratford but next time, heh!

Deborah I'm sorry you're missing Nick so much it's horrible isn't it especially when other things are difficult ie Max being poor;y too. Neil is supposed to be going to japan either next week or in 3 weeks time, for a week...LUCKILY my Mum & Dad are happy to have me staying there cos I don;t think I would cope on my own at this stage..I hate his work for making him go when he's got such a little baby, he's going to miss so much in a week.

FC hope things are settling with Tarnnia. Toby always sleeps when I take him out, anything moving eg car or pram and he goes out for hours. Today I went out so he has slept a lot...! This doesn;t seem to affect his nighttime behavoiur, in fact sometimes the more he slept suring the day, the better night we have. Strange?!

Lisa I'm gald you enjoyed the party for your anniversary and Hannah will get used to going out sometimes I'm sure but just shows how you have a lovely little routine going that she is used to...that's great! I better give you a call soon so we can get together!

Jayne gald you got your lie in! Your DH sounds great really supportive!

Well hope everyone else is doing OK today,

Toby has gone down a little earlier than usual but I am going to be in bed by 9.30!

Love to everyone

Vicky xxx

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
morning all, hope your all ok.

jack is on the mend now ( well i hope) he hasnt been sick since sat night...that was a mare..as he was being sick in hes sleep..so hes in our room at the mo till hes 100% better.

what a lovely day today..jack has hes hearing test this afternoon so hopefully he'll pass.

right better get dressed as im still in my pj's :eek:.

xx

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Oh Jac, sorry to hear that you aren't feeling too good :( Hope you find out what it is?! Take good care of yourself xxxxxx Oh, and the planitarium show sounded great, wish I lived a bit closer, would love to take Katelyn!!

So glad to hear that all the little one's are feeling better now, isn't it just awful when they are under the weather. Katelyn's cough is still with her, that's over a month now, she's sometimes sick with it too! Took her to doc's as it's been going on far too long now and they just say it's the usual 'viral infection'!!!

Well, Dawn left yesterday morning, we were on the phone nearly every hour until she got onto the plane. SOOOO many tears were shed over the weekend, we couldn't stop telling each other how much we loved each other, we are more like really close sister's than friends. Today it just feels like she's on holiday, I'm sure it will really hit me after a month or so. Thank god for webcams!!! Can't wait for her to get all set up so we can see each other again.

Been to have a look at Katelyn's pre-school today, I know it's a bit early but there are huge waiting lists in this area. Really pleased with the one I have chosen, I was nearly in tears in there too, looking at all the children playing, so sweet!

Right, I'm off to Tesco's now, will hope to catch up with you all again soon!

Love Jules xxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jac.....worried about you now :( hope its something and nothing ??? Dont neglect yourself though, best to be safe then sorry......look after yourself x x x

Jules....Hello :) Hope your coping alright, you will soon see your bezzie friend again, now the months fly by it wont be long, hugs again x x x

Millie has developed a fake cough its sooooo funny ;D ;D ;D

Chat soon
x x x x

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Hey all ~ hope everyones had a good weekend,

Jac ~ sorry you are poorly, do get to the doc, hun and meanwhile take it really easy ^Cuddle^

FC ~ sounds like Tarnnia's doing sooo well. Proud mum, eh? ;D

Jules ~ hope you are ok, i've forgotten where your friend is going. Was it Canada? You'll have such fun when you go to visit.

Becca ~ good to hear Jack is feelign better and hope the hearing test went ok,

Amanda ~ Millie sounds like a cheeky one ;D ;D

Kitty had a lovely weekend meeting her cousins and Auntie. She has 3 girls, (15, 9 and 8) and the 2 younger ones were just baby crazy so Kitty was beaming away :D My sister's nuts though ~ she managed to take a wrong turn on the M25 and ended up in Thurrock. It took her 5 hours to get from my dad's to mine and it's 25 miles!!!

Have discovered that formula is dangerous ~ but only when stupid mum drops a carton of it onto bubs head :p OMG ~ it's the first time i've accidentally hurt her and i was mortified!

2nd jabs tomorrow ~ arghhh. Should i give Kitty Calpol before i go?

Take care, Lizzy xxx

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
should have said 15, 9 and 8 but it did a smiley face instead!

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Calpol & injections :

From 8 weeks ok as long as it's only a 2.5 measure dose and NOT the full 5ml. Although box says from 3 mths plus, I checked with my GP and they said it was ok

I was told to give it about 30 mins before injections to help with the pain of the jabs by my GP & chemist man

I then held off till bedtime and then gave Millie another dose as she had a slight temperature and it helped her to sleep through the night

*this is obviously only my opinion, so please check with your own GP's/pharmacy first

Good luck, 1st jabs are worse for you then baby I think ;)

Ps.....of course its another matter as to how to get the Calpol into baby !! ;D have fun !

·
Premium Member
6,624 Posts
^roflmao^ at Amanda with how to get Calpol into Baby!!!

Amanda, Millie sounds as adorable as ever with her fake cough. I'm suprised Iestyn hasn't developed one yet as every time he coughs for real, I say 'Oh dear, bad cough' followed by two fake coughs! (but then he is a lad, so a bit slow on the uptake!).

Been around to my friends house today sorting out her internet access for her. I noticed whilst there, that Iestyn is a real attention seeker and doesn't like it if your attention is not on him. Ange was playing with Brandon for a brief moment and Iestyn just screamed, until she turned around to play with him instead and when none of us were paying attention to him, he screamed again for our attention - hmmm, will have to watch that, especially as when we turned to him he just smiled and chuckled, so really knew what he was doing! Cheeky Monkey!

Jac, you take care of yourself. Don't you go overdoing things - if you are not well, then get yourself sorted, I'm sorry, but no job is worth your health being put on the back burner. ^cuddleup^

FC - Mel, if putting Tarnia's cot close to your bed works for you, then that's OK! There are no rights and wrongs with these things, it's what suits us all on an individual basis. Glad Tarnia has settled for you though.

Lizzy, sounds like you had a lovely weekend. Good Luck with Kitty's jabs tomorrow - I have always given Iestyn Calpol about an hour before his jabs and then again before bed. It does say on the box/leaflet that 2.5ml is OK to be given from eight weeks for immunisations.

Jules - ^cuddleup^ What an emotional weekend you have had.

Can't believe you have already sorted a pre-school, that sent shivers down my spine as it's so frightening how quickly our bubbs are growing up already.

Becca, so glad Jack is feeling better, poor mite, he's certainly had a rough time of it (as you have - not nice seeing our littlun's suffer is it!). Hope the hearing test went well.

Vicky, you're so sensible getting to bed early. I know this is what I should be doing as I'm constantly tired, but always get carried away on here (and at the moment, scanning ebay! gggrrrr Jayne, Jac and Amanda - all your fault!). We want some up to date piccies of Toby!

Jayne, how's Ben's feeding going - have you been anymore adventurous yet? I gave Iestyn swede, carrot, potato and Chicken for tea tonight, which was left over from our tea last night. I cooked plenty and have frozen some portions. It's the first time I've given him some meat (other than in tins!).

He's been having Mango and Greek Yoghurt for brekkie the last two days.

Deborah - you look a real proud Godmother to Ben! Lovely piccie in the Gallery.

Mel - come on, need some more upto date posts from you in here!

Lisa, How's Hannah doing, how much longer have you got to wait for her test results.

I'm sure I've missed people, but I can't remember what was going on on the previous thread! Sorry!

On a funny note, Dion's mum has finally given us photo's of her boys as babies. I will scan them in and post them shortly - family resemblences are scarey!

Hope everyone is well.

Love,

Sue xxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Jac - Hope you feel better soon. Please take care of yourself ^Cuddle^ Know what you mean about leaving Jaqson overnight. I haven't spent a night without Ben yet either, and can't imagine it. I'm sure you will be okay though, and Chase can hold the phone to Jaqson's ear/mouth so he can sent you little gurgles down the phone whilst you look at his picture or something. Although I'm not entirely sure that's a good idea for you, knowing how easily you cry :-\ ;D Maybe you should just go cold turkey!

FC - Hope Tarnnia's good sleeping continues. Can't see any reason why you shouldn't put your bed by her cot. If it works for you, go for it ;D

Lizzy - Ben's got his final set of jabs tomorrow too. Dreading it, as I hate seeing him cry so hard afterwards, and he's so grumpy for about 3 days following them too so they obviously make him feel crap. Hasn't had a temperature with any of them yet, but apparently (so the nurse told me), if they do react then the reactions are worse with each set :( Have bought a new bottle of Medised today though, so that should get us through ;D Plain old Calpol in the day, and Medised at night.

Jules - I put Jack's name down for the state nursery that he's at now when he was about 6 months old, and also put his name down for the private one he went to from the age of 2 and a half until he started state this past September. We also have long waiting lists in our area, and whilst they say that putting the name down for the state school doesn't make any difference as it's not a first come, first served thing, I'm sure it does help. Jack wasn't supposed to go to a state nursery until this September, and then infants the following, and we were offered an early place for this year as there were vacancies. Not sure if was luck or his name being down, but I'm putting Ben's down soon anyway just in case. Can't hurt can it.

Sue - Glad Iestyn enjoyed his chicken dinner ;D Mango and greek yog sounds delicious too. I'm sure Ben would love that. Will have to try him soon. Haven't tried Ben with anything too adventurous yet, but I did buy a recepie book today, and think from about 6 months I'll be having a go at a few things. The range of food that is okay for them to have from that point on opens the variety things up a bit more. I did try him with his first taste of brocolli yesterday, and he loved it. So was pleased about that. Will put some of the recepies on the weaning thread too, as they're quite nice. So far there's no fruit/veg that I've offered him that he doesn't actually like which is good. He did turn his nose up at a few things at the begining which got me worried, but now he gobbles everything down. Right little foodie he's turning into ;D Like his mum ;D

Amanda - Laughing about Millie's fake cough.

Ange - Where are you? Hope all's okay ??? Missing your posts :)

Had another peaceful Tesco's trip today. Getting the hang of this now ;) Put Jack straight in the creche there (which he absolutely loves and begs to go into - great!), and then had 2 hours of peaceful browsing and shopping with Ben fast asleep in his car seat in the trolley.

I've decided Ben is just about the happiest, smiliest, giggly baby I've ever met ;D Every time I look at him he's grinning from ear to ear even if I'm not doing anything funny. I used to have to do really daft things for ages to even get a smirk out of Jack, but Ben's just in hysterics nearly all the time and is constantly happy. He rarely cries (unless I put him in his bumbo :-\ ). Even when he wants something, like milk, he just makes a specific noise rather than a cry. He doesn't even cry first thing in the morning when he wakes up. He just makes a different noise to let me know. It's lovely. Other people are even starting to comment on what a happy baby he is, so I know it's not just me thinking it. Still, how it should be I suppose ;D

Saying that though, this all could change in the next couple of days after his jabs tomorrow. Poor thing. Hate these injections :( and really glad this is the last set until 18 months.

His eczema is all flared up again at the moment :( Can't seem to get away with more than a day or so without using the hydrocortisone. Poor thing was really trying to scratch earlier too. I so hope it goes away for him, or at least if it reduced to not being all over his body that would help a bit. As it is, he really is head to toe with it, and it's so sad to see him like this. Got a review appointment with the doctor in a couple of weeks, but I expect it'll be a case of just carrying on treating as we are. At least he's not had any infections with his flare ups yet, so we must be doing something right.

Okay, that's me for now.

Take care all.

Love

Jayne x

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sue

Talking of family resemblences.....Ian's mum showed me a photo of Ian at 4 months last week......OMG ! It was Millie to a T ! I will scan that on when I get them back so you can see the likeness......its pretty un-real, I was gobsmacked ;D Great to hear from you by the way.....talking of attention seeking babies....Millie is ok but if you leave her in a room by herself she shouts till you are back in the room, hates being on her own. Worries me a bit cos I saw the Baby Whisperer on TV once about a baby that used cry & scream every time her mother left her/the room....yikes ! Could not stand that if Millie became like it......any ideas anyone ?? x x x

Jayne....Sorry about Ben's excema flaring up again, hopefully the better weather should sort it out a bit, sea water was always great for my brother even at 6mths old but in the winter it just came back again with a vengence. Sunshine helps too, poor Ben...get better soon x x x

Swimming to day, thats one course finished, start another one next week to level 1 as this one was a beginners course.

Catch u all later x x x

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Hi mums!

Jac - glad to see that you are feeling a bit better today :)

Jayne - Poor little Ben with his eczema. Katelyn had a few eczema patches on her body when she was about 2 or 3 months old, it seems to have got better since. Hope it's just 'baby eczema' that Ben has, and that it soon goes.

Sue - yummy!!! Mango and Greek Yog for brekkie - our babies eat better than us don't you think?!!! ;D I've also started Katelyn on meat now, gave her some cheese earlier too, she seems to love everything (hope it lasts!!) ;)

She's 6 months old tomorrow :eek:, so I've just used the last of her baby formula and brought the next stage up. Does anyone know when you don't need to sterilise the bottles anymore?? On the packet of this new milk it says that you just have to make sure that the bottles are clean, no mention about sterilising!! ???

I'm waiting for some news this afternoon from my friend who's little girl is 11 days younger than Katelyn. She thinks she's pregnant!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: I've seen her this morning at our legs, bum's and tums class and she told me that her AF is 2 weeks late, then she laughed telling me 'we have hardly 'done it' since Olivia arrived, just my luck'!!!!!! God, I wish it was so easy!!! :(

Right, better go, Katelyn's crying!!!!!!!

Love Jules xxx

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Hello all

Sorry i dont seem to post on here much - i do read all the time and everywhere else but its hard trying to keep up with you all that are cycling and having bubbs and those that have had bubbs.

Well we had a wonderful weekend at my mum and dads (hence piccys in gallery), Jessica is so content being fussed over (isnt every baby who is being spoilt by grandparents :p), she slept in mym parents bedroom so i could rest and she had a bottle when she woke, it was bliss, Tony stayed at home to do some DIY (we are getting closer to putting the house on the market - YIPPEEEE - cant wait to get a bigger place)

Jessica is getting a bit interested in food now - i gave her some fruit puree (only a spoonful) is this ok ???, she loved it and cried cause i wouldnt give her more, she is only 14 weeks so i dont know if i am doing her more harm than good, she has had some juice also as she was having probs going to the toilet and she loves that also, in moderation though, she dont have it all the time.

The calpol debate is livening up on here - i give Jessica hers when we get home (well i did last time as i forgot to give it beforehand - silly mummy i am), she has her last lot on the 4th May, thank god because i hate them, she sobs her little heart out and so do i :'(.

Right well had better go as little miss is waking up and more than likely wants some milk, she has got so hungry lately (growth spurt Jeanette assures me)

Take care all and i do promise i will try and get my backside more organised and keep up with you all.

Mel

x x x

·
Premium Member
6,624 Posts
Just a quick post as Iestyn's playing in his cot!

Was bidding for a Kick Piano for his Cot on Ebay the other day and missed out by a penny, anyway, just wandered down to an 'as new' baby shop down the road from me and picked one up for a tenner, which is even better as I'd have had to have paid P and P for the one off Ebay! So I've washed it and will put it on his cot tonight!

Jules, you can stop sterilising from 6mths - we are the only country in the world now that still sterilises at all, so must admit, I've not been that hot on it ever since my HV told me that, I've just made sure things are at least washed and rinsed thoroughly.

Mel - I started weaning Iestyn at exactly 14wks and he's just gone from strength to strength ever since. I think although they say 16wks, it's like everything, anything in moderation and every baby is different, there just has to be a 'starting' point and at least by saying 16wks, it hopefully deters people listening to their mums too much, who say they started giving baby rice in much earlier weeks. So I don't think two weeks early is going to do any harm - just my opinion of course and like anything, try a little first and if it agrees with her and she likes it, try some more!

Anyway, best go!

Catch you all later,

Love,

Sue xxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Sue ~ are we really the only country that still sterilises? I didn't know that! Kick piano sounds fab :D

Mel ~ good to hear from you, the pics are lovely. It really makes a difference to get a good rest doesn't it. I'm sure Jessica will be fine with the puree ~ to be honest my mum started giving me food when i was about 2 weeks! I was just a big hungry blob and the hv told her to. I found a pic of me as a baby the other day ~ i might post it as no-one ever believes how big i was until they see proof ;D ;D

Jules ~ OMG about your friend :eek:

Jac ~ glad you are feeling better :D

Jayne ~ hope Ben is doing ok after his jabs, at least thats it now for a bit. Good luck with the excema.

Well, Kitty had her jabs earlier and so far she seems ok. God bless Calpol, eh :D She had a quick go in her bumbo at the weekend but she's still a bit too small ~ my friend was looking at it the other day and thought it was a big potty ;)

Take care, Lizzy xx

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Lol Sue !

We have the kick & play piano too, its great !

Ps...you can turn the volume down by taking to cover of the back and switching it to a lower volume ;) ha ha ha

They should be cousin's I think with all these toys ! Wish I did live near you more actually ;D

Jac....good to hear you are feeling better :) x x x

Jules....Its hard is'nt it when someone you know gets pregnant, I dont think the infertility feeling ever goes away even when we are so lucky enough to have bubs already, its still stabs at the heart ((hugs)) x x x

Lizzy....Good to hear all is well with Kitty and the jabs, just keep an eye on her over the next 24 hours, sounds like you survived it too! x x x

Mel....about time ! lol, I know you are busy ;D be lovely to get your house sold eh ? nice new home for summer and Tony to do it all up for you ;) ! Pleased you had a restfull weekend at last ! x x x

Us.... fake cough still going on , lol. She also laughs at the TV now if she see's something that tickles her fancy, the other night it was Cat Deeley ! lol Is Stratford any nearer to being booked for July yet ??

·
Registered
489 Posts
Hi

Just a quickie regarding sterilising...my hv said to do bottles until 12mths but ok to stop doing bowls & spoons. What is the right thing???

Karen & Benjamin

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Hi Everyone

Haven't been around much as just can't seem to get over this cold and by the time Amy's in bed and I get 'me' time all I want is bed.

Still pretty rough tonight but just had to come on.

Jules - I know I have those pics somewhere I just now need to find them in the comp!! I am sure my cold is due to having lost my fave coat! Only joking. But do you fancy meeting up soon at Gatwick so I can collect it (going to visit Mum and Dad next month and may be colder up there) or I can send you the postage and package money for you to post it too me?

Mel - Amy was weaned at about 14 week and she loves it. Has been having meat the last two days and seems fine, clears the bowl.

Jac - please take care of you. Sending some hugs from all of us x x

Amanda - I saw a Baby Whisperer episode like that. I have been worrying about Amy being like that for a while. She sees plenty of other people at mother and babay, swimming, friends etc but no-one has ever looked after her or spent any length of time with her like I do. I worry that in a few months she won't want anyone else and then she will be glued to me or crying when I've gone? Not sure but can't see any way round at the moment.
Millie's fake cough sounds excellent - she's such a little star.

Lizzy - glad Kitty's jabs went okay.

Jayne - glad the tesco trips are going better ;D

Yesterday I walked to the swimming baths with 6 girls from my M+B group (our aqua aerobics at the other pool was off this week) But any way what a sight - one girl stopped the traffic on a busy road so we could all cross!!! We took the babies swimming and Amy went under a few times - loved it ;D

On the in-laws front - I posted Amy's 12 week piccie to them and a letter asking AGAIN if they wanted to come over for an afternoon and possibly have tea, well they got them Sat (Iknow this because other people got theirs) and they haven't even called to say thanx for the piccie ^furious^ Keep saying that I won't bother next time but I know I will, just for Amy really. Any way ^shake^

I have been following Weight watchers for the last week and last night at my weigh in I had lost 6lbs!!!! How pleased was I. Tried my before pg jeans on and they fit, so just need to shift the rest now ;D Put the bigger jeans in the bin!

Sorry if I haven't replied to everyone but I must e-mail the Stratford pics to Jules.

Hope you're all well
Love sarah x

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Okay, Ben's sleeping at the moment, but he will no doubt be up soon. He had his jabs at 2.00 pm and started screaming at 5.45 pm. So, dosed him up with Calpol, bottle of milk and put him to bed. Gave him lots of food this am, so not too worried whether he eats much tonight or not. If past experiences are anything to go by, he'll be like this (grizzly and sleepy) for the next 3 days or so. So far he's not had a temperature, so keeping fingers crossed that stays away this time too. All done now though until he's 18 months and gets the MMR.

Lizzy - Hope Kitty stays okay after her jabs. It's lovely when they don't react. Jack never did.

His eczema's lots better today too. Completely smothered him in hydrocortisone ointment last night. Magical stuff that is.

Amanda - I'm sure you're right that the summer will help lots. I've always had very mild eczema (just the odd patch here and there every now and again), and it's definitely better in the summer.

Had Ben weighed today too, and he's now 14lb 15oz, so bar 1oz he's put on 1lb in 3 weeks. Looking at the chart too, he's followed a really steady upward line right in the middle of the 9th and 25th centile since starting solids. So, pleased with his gain today. Going to get his length measured when the HV visits me in a couple of weeks time (she didn't have time to chat today and wants to see how I am re PND, etc. Can't fault her really, she's been very supportive) as I'd like to know whether his height and weight centiles match up. His length has never been measured, even when he was newborn, so I'm curious to know how he's growing.

Re sterilising stuff. I've heard so many different things on this one. The red book I have for Ben (the one that goes to clinic with him) says that sterilising needs to be done for the first 6 months only. I have read elsewhere the same as Barbara says, that you only need to sterilise bowls, spoons, etc until 6 months, but bottles until 12 months, and I've also read that you need to do everything until 12 months.

With Jack I was intending to sterilise everything until 12 months, but dh put the microwave steriliser in the combi oven on 210 dc ::) So we just stopped then. Jack was 10 months old. I think with Ben I'm going to stop sterilising everything at about the same time. Apparently if you put stuff in a dishwasher anyway, then this is hot enough to sterilise (I haven't got a dishwasher though - apart from dh ;D ). I suppose it's just personal choice, but as far as I can tell, I think once babies are shoving everything in their mouths anyway (usually by 6 months), then it's safe to stop sterilising. I'm going to do it for that bit longer though just to make sure. But as Sue says, so long as everything is washed and rinsed thoroughly then where's the nasty bacteria going to come from that causes a tummy upset. Most dangerous cause is from old milk, as this can cause a really nasty bug that's particularly dangerous for small babies. Other than rotavirus, Jack's never had any form of upset tummy, and so far Ben's been fine too. I know upset tummies can be picked up via airbourne virus as well as bacterial infection, but so far we seem to have been lucky.

Sue - Obviously fate that you didn't win that kick piano on Ebay. Hope Iestyn likes the one you got ;D

Jac - Glad you're feeling better today.

Jules - I hear what you're saying about your friend possibly being pg. It's hard isn't it hearing this sort of news even though we have our miracles. I also find that the people that know that we had treatment now don't feel it necessary to cover up how easily they conceived because they think that it's okay now we have our babies. And in a way it is, but as Amanda says, it still puts a pain in the heart knowing that we have to go through so much emotionally and financially to even try for our babies. They will never understand this.

Mel - Lovely to hear from you. I'm sure giving the odd spoonful of puree to Jessica at 14 weeks will be fine. As Sue says, I think 16 weeks is given as a guide for people to know when the earliest start age should be, so they don't go giving solids at something daft like 8 weeks when baby's digestive system is definitely way too immature to cope. I think from 14 weeks on is fine if baby needs it. Again, only my opinion ;) Saying all that though, I think that if possible, it's best for baby's health if they aren't weaned too early and the longer the better. If a baby (and a mum can stand more frequent feeding, etc.) can last until 6 months then I think it is best to wait until this time. I think it's very easy to rush into weaning these days, as it's such an exciting stage, and we all feel our babies are ready by the quoted 16 weeks, when maybe they aren't quite.

Ben's just woken up screaming his head off :( Dh has given him milk, but he'll only take 3 oz (normally has 6 minimum), and just tried him with some solids, and he's not having any of it. So, dh is going to bath him and see whether he'll take anything after that. A bath normally soothes him whatever. As I'll be the one on duty all day tomorrow, dh has said that he's happy to do all this tonight. What a good un eh ;D

Love

Jayne x

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi Girls,
Just a quickie, Cara playing up a bit and l am shattered. She won't go down at night and is up at 6.30 in the morning taking a few feeds inbetween. A new thing is that she wants held all the time too. Any tips?
l am breastfeeding and HV said that l should try and wait until 6 months before weaning, anybody managed this?
Jules - any news on your friend? l have this feeling that l will get preg on my own - you can always live in hope. DH just looks at me as l keep talking about when we have our next baby.
Sue - great buy on the piano. Ordered the Bumbo chair, looking forward to it coming.
Jac - glad that you are feeling a bit better.
Amanda - Millie sounds a wee cutie, Cara likes the TV too.
Cara is in her cot crying but there is nothing wrong with her, finding it really hard to leave her.
Love Lou x

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.