Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo ho ho ho !!  Happy Christmas everyone :)

·
Registered
489 Posts
Hi
Just want to say a big welcome to KirstyJane.
Sorry to see you had a bfn, and no you are not greedy wanting a second child. There are many of us on here who wish this too, and hopefully, one day all our dreams will come true again.

Karen & Benjamin

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Hi everyone,
Well 3 days of parties and i am soo knackered,just put some pictures in the gallery.
welcome Kirstyjane,I will post tonight with my lastest gossip!

Lisaxxx

·
Registered
489 Posts
Carol
How insensative of her...think i would have smashed her face too.
Adam did exist, and he is watching over you, his daddy and his brother.
I bet there are a few people who are no longer talking to her now.
Love
Karen & Benjamin

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
not got much time to post at the mo so will do a proper one later but I have to do a quick response

Carol - it amazes me how STUPID some people are in this life.  Of course Adam existed and still does exist although perhaps not in the physical form.  How can you forget your baby ?  You can't !  I am so cross for you honey.  Please have a big hug from us all because we all know the truth and what it is all about.  If it blows up so be it - I hope she has woken up today with a massive hangover and more than a little embaressment over what she has said.

Clare

Clare

·
Registered
307 Posts
Hi all

I wasn't going to post, just catch up on the news, but just have to say...

Carol - I agree with Woppa, I'd have smacked her one! What a stupid, insensitive  ^censored^ Some people are just unbelievable!

and ...

KirstyJane - so sorry about your bfn. It's the most natural thing in the world to want another child. Welcome to the mummies board.

Hi to everyone else, I'm just off to wrap some Christmas pressies.

Gill xxx

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Carol.....I so sorry hun, that woman is disgusting...I'd have smacked her for you if I had of been there...I certaintly would have shut her up for you..makes me mad that people think like that.  Hugs and thinking of you as thats the last thing you wanted to hear at the moment :(

All my love
Amanda xxx

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Hi

Vicky - how's Toby's top teeth?

Sophie - thinking of you.

Sue - will call, how's Iestyn - is he going to be OK for swimming tomorrow?

Jac - yeah!  Jaqson can bum shuffle!

Ange - thanks for the weaning tip!  Have you got the chinese dress yet?

Lisa - glad your cooker is OK!

Woppa - you sure yours isn't childproof?!!!  How was EPAS?  good luck for tonights sleep with Eva!

Becca and Karen - hope you both OK?

Carol - really pleased all of you are much better now!  Hope you get to see Dee this weekend!Cannot believe the insensitivity of the works idiot.  I'd have smashed her one or two.........  she'll get her comeuppance, in one form or another, just a shame she ruined your day.

Clare - how you doing?

Gill - have fun with those christmas pressies!

Amanda - you got your car yet or is that being sent by father christmas?

KirstyJane - lovely to have you over here with us!  Sorry to read of your bfn.......  it's not wrong to wish for a sibling.  Good luck  

Kim - get well soon.

Lisa - gossip? ?  come on!  Hope the parties are going well!

Just got in from Dawn's (bit of an impromptu visit!) but fab to see her and have a chinwag!

Love Sue
xxxxx

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Hiya

Thanks for all your get well wishes. i have been to the docs and its a throat infection. but i have never had all my glands swollen like this before.
Carol what b!tch that woman is. Of course Adam existed you gave birth to him. I know he is around you and Jac is right you just watch.

Love Kim xxx

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hello All!

Just read through all the goss from this thread - couldn't possibly keep up with part 33!

Carol - I can only echo what others have said, although sadly I think just the one smash in the gob wouldn't really be that effective on such an ignorant a*s*hole.  I firmly believe in what Jac said though - what goes around, comes around.  It's really difficult to ignore comments like that - I hope you find comfort in all the things we have said on the matter (including the ones about smashing her face in ^evil^).

Have no news to tell you - as usual! - just getting on with being the best mum I can be.  Patch changes by the day and I'm enjoying every second of it :)

Hope you're all happy (I would say 'well' but it looks like theres a few lurgies doing the rounds)

Take Care
Love Chelsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
Hi All

Just a quick one from me - I am sorry no personals but I am typing with a little girl on my lap because she is not a happy bunny at the moment.  

Well we are jogging along just fine and the Xmas cards are nealry done, I just need to post them, tidy the house, put the deccies up and prepare for the Xmas guests - I reckon I might just not bother and make then do it when they arrive lol,  Well a couple of interesting days for me - learnt that the shopping trip is a nightmare when hunger strikes half way round and then a feed results in a projectile vomit having forgetton the muslin ... dads hankie was used instead !  

Went out for a lovely meal on Wednesday - our first out since Alex arrived.  It was lovely to go out and lovely to come back.  So we went over to Bromsgrove for Owennikki leaving meal - it was great.  we are over there again tomorrow to say farewell and for Alex to have a last hug before their big move at the weekend.

We had a full nights sleep last night because she slept from 1am till 7:30 - bit of a shock !!!  

Jac - read up on that Kawanza (sp?) you mentioned in your post.  It sounds like a great thing to do.

Clare

·
Registered
655 Posts
Hi everyone

Carol, what a an A class b*^*ch that woman was!!!  I am disgusted anyone could be so insensitive.  Hoepfully she now has no friends left in this universe.

Just came on to say unfortunately DH has just been made redundant.

Seeing as I have given up my job and he was always the main bread winner in this household anyway (earns twice as much as I did), it's all very worrying  :( :(

I don;t suppose it will sink in really til after Xmas, and chances of him finding anything else befoe the new year unlikely.  Really wanted this Xmas to be special - and I know it will be - but this is going to put a downer on it especially for poor DH.

All I will say girls is we may be moving somewhere else in the country so hopefully if we do have to there will be some FF members round and about to befriend me....  ;)

Still at least DH will get to spend a bit of extra time with Toby over the next few weeks.

hope everyone is OK today

Vicky xx

·
Registered
655 Posts
PS can't believe my georgeous boy is 9 months today!!!!

Just looking at some of his newborn baby pics yesterday, can't remmeber him being so tiny...wish they didn;t change quite so fast  :(

Vicky x

·
Premium Member
6,624 Posts
Well, I'm sat here with my mouth just gapping - sheer shock and horror that a so called human being could be so callous, hurtfull, insensitive about something that she could never understand and god forbid, should she ever experience!

Carol - I don't know how you held back.... reckon being a mum must have mellowed that side of you that may once have hit out, coz if ever there was a time when I think someone would definately have deserved a smack in the gob (or two, or three.....), then last night was one of those occasions.

Clare when is Nikki off?  How's she doing - not caught up with her for a good while.  Give her my best.

Vicky - it's frightening isn't it how fast our littlun's grow up and change.  I've been looking through loads of new born piccies of Iestyn lately, as I put together a calendar of Iestyn throughout his first year, for my mum for Christmas.

Sue - Any good goss to pass on from Dawn? 

As for us - I took Iestyn to see Father Christmas today.  I had a feeling he wouldn't like it, so checked that I could hold off paying for a photo until after I came out, just in case he wouldn't pose with him - well how glad I am, that I didn't pay, Iestyn just stared at him to start with and then when I tried to sit him down beside him, he clung to me for dear life and screamed the place down - told Father Christmas, nothing personal!  I'd hate him to miss Iestyn off his visits!

I'm also glad I didn't get a piccie of him with Father Christmas as he was a rather skinny, sickly looking man... I don't think he was the real Father Christmas!!! So, we'll wait for that one.

Iestyn seems a bit better, but still has a streaming nose and occasional cough - it's now me feeling crappy.  I think I may have been lucky to have got 3 hours sleep last night, I have the most awful cough, that is so persistant, so much so that my throat is now so saw and my chest aches.

I have dosed myself up with cough mixture, pastilles, honey and lemon and still coughing like mad - it's driving me insane and wearing me out. 

So on that miserable note, I think I'll close.

Hope everyone else is well,

Love,

Sue xxxxxx

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
Sue

I think it is Sunday they are flying out on - the shippers have been in and they are all packed up ready to go.

I will pass on your best to them

Clare

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Hi all,
i just did this huge post,and then i tried to post it quickly and then Hannah woke for feed,gutted.
anyhow did manage to save this bit:

Vicky,how worring for you,especially this time of year,I am shocked Toby is 9 months already,time has just gone so quick.
Carol,there are so many insensitive people about I for one have met my fair share of them in the last few months,that woman does on know what she talking about,I not sure if there is a god but I know for certain there is an afterlife,and our loved ones are always around us.
Claire wow all that sleep,I am still up at least once during the night so fantastic.
Kim-hope you feel better soon.
Have had  a great week of parties,and know I am absolutly knackerd,I ahd to do a pregtest today girls sadly BFN,but cant remember when last Af was,but been feeling very sick and have other symptons,so going to docts if no af come in the next few week.hopefully she wont come.
must go tired and need my bed
oh nearly forgot,big thankyous for your votes,unfortuanly we dont get to know the results untill the 1st week of new year,so i keep ringing and pray i have beat the other girl,will tell you all soon what a MOO she has been and what goas around comes around,well its happening to her at the moment,long story,another time.

lisaxxx

·
Registered
458 Posts
Hiya,

My jaw hit the floor too when I read your post Carol. You did really well not to launch her into next year my love. What the F**k does she know anyhow. I hope she woke up feeling so bad the next day - silly c0w. Tell her to dare show her face at the meet in April and we'll show her how precious life is.

Some people!!!!!!!

Lisa - you konw how pee sticks can lie!!

Jac - Did Richard want to try it on then?? ;D The lipstick of course, unless Chase was around. Haven't booked for Cranage yet as we don't know if we'll be coming and going with not living too far away. Will proberbly book for the main night overnight.

Sue Mj - glad you're so cheerful at the moment ;D. Seriously though - big hugs to you. I've still got to take Jessica to see santa but I expect a reaction much like Jaqson. Your profile pic is sooooo lovely.

Sue L - The dress has arrived and it gorgeous but it is too big :(. I could ask the mil to take it in for me but she pulled her face the other day when we asked her to turn up some curtains for her - and now we have got rid of the singer sewing machine (thanks to Ebay at last) I can't do it - not that I could take a dress in. It is gorge though.

Vicky - when does DH have to leave? Sometimes these things are a blessing in disguise. My Dh didn't get that job he went for. He is in work at the moment but was out of work for 8 months after being made redundant. The redundancy package came in useful though. Hope you enjoy your extra time together.

Clare s - the joys of getting that little bundle ready to go out shopping and starting out with so many things just to get out of the house .........ah..memories. Sounds like you had a lovely time.

Chelsea - happy 'being a mum each day' ;)

Kim - hope you are feeling better today.

Woppa - hope you got a better nights sleep last night and little Eva was a good girl for you.

Hiya KirstyJane - there are many of us that are hoping we will be blessed a second time - heres to not giving up hope.

Does any one konw is Jayne away at the moment?????? Not use to her not being around.

Amanda - how is Milly's ip now?

Hi to everyone else.

Well, my mum rang me at work yesterday for a natter. I was still feeling tearful after the discussion with Jay the night before when he was a total sh1t. Mum noticed I was a bit quiet and asked me what was wrong. I told her to leave it as I could feel myself welling up - said I was okay. She said she could tell I wasn't and to tell her what was wrong. I only started bawling in the middle of the office :'( :'( :'(- great to see the team sister breaking down!!! :-[. Anyway, I asked her to leave it and phone me later at home. Everyone was really good at work. I just told them I miss them all at this time of year.

When I got home and mum rang, I explained that after a conversation I had had with my sis who also lives out there, that I want writing out of their will as it is not fair they have me down to receive half of everything when I am not even there for them. My mum went bonkers and said she would give my sis what for when she saw her. I explained that she hadn't suggested it, but I felt that with Jay being the way he is, we will never get out to Oz and as my sis said, if she's the only one over there, she will have to care for them when they get older. Mum interpreted this as my sis being miffed that she would be burdened but that isn't how she meant it.

Anyway, I cried and cried and mum and dad said they were the ones who left me behind and they don't expect us to leave everything we know behind us to be out there, that Jay and Jessica are my family now and that is al that matters. I explained that it isn't ALL that matters as I love them all and miss them all so much. Anyway, felt better after a good cry. I went to bed early last night to read and when Jay come to bed, he lent across and gave me a big hug. When I asked what that was for, he said he felt like it which I guess was some form of apology ::).

Thanks for all the hugs and kind words and for being here as usual.

My hands are seizing up with the cold so I best go and put the heating on and get on with - here I go again - what I am supposed to be doing (they should chisel that phrase on my tombstone when I die!! ;D). I am off work this am on study leave so I best get on with my second assignment.

Love Angexxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
489 Posts
Morning all...and what a nasty one it is here..chucking it down.
Just had a call from Tony, the garage rang him and its not such good news about the car  :( .Aparantly part of the engine has to be replaced as when the catalytic convertor broke up and blocked the exhaust, it has done damage to the rings, pistons etc  ::) Glad its a company car and not us paying for it  ;D but sure am missing it, dont like the hire car they have given us!!
Not much happening here at the moment, so off to read some of the other posts.

Karen & Benjamin

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
morning girls.

hey im in a pickle here need advise really. dont know if this is the best place to post this. ??? :-\

yesterday i had a headed letter put through my letter box...my dh called me at work to tell me, so i said open it as i had nothing to hide...well it was a red letter from my clinic demanding £600 for my fet....which has to be paid by next wk.
i called the clinic up when i got in and said the eggs didnt make the thaw and i only used a sniffer spray and 2 boxes of hrt which only cost pennies (have a friend who works in the pharamacy ). thay told me i had to pay for a full fet cycle. i said so why didnt you take the money of me when i offered to pay at the consultation, they said i should of paid before i even went to the hospital. i explained to them that i was told by the nurse that i didnt have to pay till after the tmt was completed.

im willing to pay the money but surely i should get a reduction if i never had the transfer/scans/and more drugs. all i had was i scan and the consultation. :mad: im sooooooo angry !!

sorry for moaning !!

xx

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hello Ange

Ohh hun, you are so missing your family arn't you hun :(  It must be a hundred time worse this time of the year, I sending you HUGE hugs as you must feel like poo at the moment, also must have been great to have a real heart to heart with your mum on the phone. Loads of love to you and Jessica....glad to see Jay being lovey again :)  x x x

1 - 20 of 102 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.