Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1004 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Salams everyone
I think everyone is out and about enjoying the sun and rain!!!

I got a letter from the hospital saying I am going to get my results on Tuesday instead on Wednesday now...please pray inshallah that the results come back clear.

Other than that I feeling quite fed up; my foot hurts, i think my fibroid has grown back, my bruising from biopsy still hasn't gone down...bah humbug.

Inshallah next week brings good news for everyone waiting (Kitten and Iman, I'm praying for you too)

love
Snowbelle

·
Registered
32 Posts
salaam to everyone

how are you all? ain't been on ff for a week was missing all of you.
I'm still trying to convince my DH for another tx of ICSI it a hard job though lol.
i pray for the one's waiting results i hope you get the result you want inshall ah.
  such a boring sunday today miserable weather.

hope you all enjoy your BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY.

take care all

love NEELAM X X X    :)  :) 

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
salam everyone,
just trying to kill time on the internet, desperately trying to make time pass as i literally can't sleep  :(
Inshallah I need all your duas tomorrow, please pray my results are clear ameen

love to everyone
Snowbelle

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Salams everyone,
I'm soooo angry I just need to vent...so here goes:

Bascialy I had my biopsy last week and it takes a week to get the results. I got a 1st appointment for tomorrow, then on saturday I got a letter saying that my appointment was today, fine fair enough I'm not working at the moment because of my foot so I'm flexible. But now today I got a letter sent on friday saying that my appointment has been re-schduled to the 3rd of june. Thats later than the national guideline. If I was at work I'd already have the day off and might not even know until I got there. But the thing which is drivng me insaine right now is that I can just about breath, my mum can just about breath, my husband can just about breath...how the hell do they expect us to sit on baited breath until next week...its just not on. Its unfair. They know the clinic they are running, they know my family history I just find it hard to believe that they would just play with someone like this. I feel so sick in the pit of my stomach. I'm just so angry I can barely breath. On top of it I canceled my counseling session with my GP this evening because it clashed with my hospital appointment. I am so angry and infuriated. I just don't know what to do.

love
Snowbelle

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
thanks barbiedoll  ^hugme^, i just feel so angry and tierd and cranky! I am soooo nervous  :'(. If its good news they should just say so :(. I just feel so sick with fear. I've made up my mind to go to the appointment and see if I get anywhere. My post is normally about a week out so I am just going to say that I didn't get it. I am so angry. I've been ringing their number all morning and there is absolutely no response.

love
Snowbelle

·
Registered
282 Posts
Snowbelle, I am so sorry to hear the way they've been treating you. I can understand your frustrations but I can only repeat with Barbie said...hold strong. Inshallah, you will receive the news that you are hoping to get.  ^hugme^

Barbie, how are you doing? Hope you had a good Bank HOliday.

Hi Neelam, dont think we've talked much but you are in my  ^pray^ . Your DH will come around seeing things your way, IA.

We went to Buxton where DH's sister lives and had a fab time. The weather was sunny on Saturday so had a real good day out.
Finally DD is not waking up at 4 am! whew! What a relief! I was seriously contemplating NEVER to take her on a holiday
to a different time zone EVER! lol

Hi to everyone else....hope all of you are doing good.

hugs
F
xxx

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
asalam alaykum everyone,
Alhumdulilah I managed to see someone today despite the disaster this morning and the lump is clear  :)...its just a lump, no cancer, no pre-cancer, nothing growing  :). I feel so lucky. I started crying as soon as I found out. The lump is 1mm short of the mandatory extraction size so I have opted to have it taken out inshallah. Thank you all so much for duas and for listening to me. Inshallah once it is out we can get back to ttc  :)

love
Snowbelle

ps
Party in this room  ^party^ ^party^ ^party^ ^party^ ^party^ ^party^ ^party^ ^party^ ^party^ ^party^

·
Registered
357 Posts
FABULOUS!!!

ALHAMDULILLAH!!!!!!!!  ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^

Im so happy for you, so glad Snowbelle!

Now....give yourself time to breath and relax and celebrate - but still consider chasing up that complaint on them for how rubbish they treated you!

Insha'allah the extraction goes well and you dont have to wait too long for that either - I think you are doing the right thing there opting to have it removed.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ALL PRAISE IS DUE TO ALLAH!  ;D ;D

love and du'a ( to all other girls too!)

xx

·
Registered
282 Posts
Wonderful news Snowbelle....very happy for you. IA all will work out fine from now on..

I hope you still take them to task though for the way they treated you.

hugs
F
xx

·
Registered
32 Posts
salaam to all sisters

hi Barbiedoll hope your okay and hi to Fiffi aswell. and everybody else as i don't now all your names yet but inshalah Will get to know you all very soon.

just wanted to talk to you all I'm having some problems  I'll explain so you can get a picture of what I'm going through. The thing is i get a period every month but i always start after 3 weeks and have a long bleed for bout 7-8 days, this time i started my period 2 days late and it is not a proper period as i started on Saturday and stopped bleeding on Monday and since getting Little spotting in the day. i went to See me GP who did a pregnancy test and checked everything over as I'm also getting very light headed and headaches.
he has told me to repeat my pregnancy test after a week because because i possibly be pregnant. Ive also started taking my FOLIC ACID tablets along side my EVENING PRIMROSE OIL TABLETS. I'm now happy and very nervous and scared as well. don't know what to think  :p    :-[
I also smoke  :-[  i know its a very bad habit but inshalah i will soon stop
as I'm getting help from my GP.

i just wanted to get all ThIS of my chest please do DUA for me i hope i get a positive result.  ^pray^    ^pray^  ^pray^  ^pray^  ^pray^  ^pray^

GP also said sperm could be implanting onto the egg that is why he advised me to do the test again next week or also it could be the sperm try-ed to implant but nothing really worked......
TO ALL DO DUA FOR ME........ IM SO SCARED AND WISH IT IS POSITIVE.

NEELAM X X X X

·
Registered
32 Posts
HEY HI bARBIEDOLL

i have to do a home pregnancy test next Tuesday  ^pray^  ^pray^  ^pray^  ^pray^

I'm also feeling very light headed this has never happened to me before.    just do dua for me my sister inshalah i could give you good news.
how early can you find out if you are pregnant?

neelam x x

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Salam everyone

Miss NK - That sounds fantastic! Inshallah it has happened. I would say however, stop taking the evening primrose oil as it induces contractions in the womb which can effectively lead to an early miscarriage. I stopped taking evening primrose oil once we started ttc. However I have read of ladies on FF who take it for during AF and the first half of their cycle and stop taking it after ovulation and the second half of the cycle. As for the folic acid stick with it. It doesn't agree with me so I take it in the evening and so by the time its morning I don't feel so horrible.

Imaan and Kitten - Inshallah I'm praying really hard that you both come back with good news inshallah.

Everyone - thank you so much for your duas and positive vibes and for the lovely party messages!

Inshallah Allah(swt) will answer all our prayers!

love
Snowbelle

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Barbiedoll - just go into any local bakery and tell them what you want. If they make cakes they are normally able to make your design.
Sounds like your little princess is going to have quite a party!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Salaam All,

First of all thanks a lot for keeping me in ur thoughts and prayers,it's much appreciated!!!! ^hugme^

I had a ERPC done last thurs and feeling much better afterwards.I think I needed this closure and to move forwards....It's hard to start again :'( ^eyes^

Iman and KittenPaws,I am thinking of u both and Insha'Alah u will have ur good news today,Ameen ^pray^ ^pray^

Miss Nk,u r in my thoughts too....hopefully u will have ur good news too Insha'Allah!!! ^reiki^

Fazworld and Barbiedoll,thanks for asking about me.May Allah shower his blessings on u both always :-* :-*

Fiffi,glad to know that u and ur DD is settling nicely after ur hols!!! ;)

Snowbelle, I can't tell u how happy I happy I am for u....u have been through a lot recently..now relax and enjoy ur life...hopefully ur foot will get better soon as well!!! :-*

I hope I haven't missed anyone ^idiot^.Oh and I have applied for ARGC for the next attempt.Don't know what I am getting myself into but seems to be the right step at the mo :-\ :-\

Love to all,

Soni

·
Registered
357 Posts
Hi ladies

Just to clear any confusion - DH did his SA this morning at the hospital - all went ok apparently though he doesnt want to talk about it much!  ??? ??? Understandable - I mean he did it, thats all I need to know! lol

The results though - we wont get these til we see our Urologist on 16th June....apparently takes 2 -3 weeks to get the results which I think is rubbish considering they test the sample pretty much there and then. However we have to have the consultant explain them to us - so have to wait til then.....

KP - get your bum on this board and tell us how you got on! we want to hear!!

Soni lovely to see you - hope you are ok insha'allah. Neelam - sounds promising insha'allah! try not to go too stir crazy over the next week! lots of du'a!!

Barbie and Snowie and everyone else - salaams and du'a....

I have to say that when I started that inital thread to see if there were any other Muslim posters I did not anticipate it would be such a success ! Masha'allah....I dont really use any other boards anymore - this is the only one now where I can chat to likeminded sisters and also you know I dont have that much to report anyway......insha'allah 16th JUne changes that for us though.

Take care  - babydust to all !  ^pray^

xx

·
Registered
32 Posts
salaam everyone

hope you are all in good health, well im feeling very bloated at the moment  :eek: got a very swollen tummy, I'm definitely going to stop taking my evening primrose oil tablets for now anyway. I'm going to wait till next Tuesday then I'm going to book an appointment with the nurse its best to get the blood test done. I'm also getting pains in my tummy but hope its for the best.

thank you all sisters for all your duas  ^hugme^  ^hugme^  ^hugme^  ^hugme^  ^hugme^  ^hugme^  ^hugme^  ^hugme^  ^hugme^

take care and speak to you all soon
love neelam x x x x x xx

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Salams sisters,

InshAllah this finds you all well. JazaKhallah for all your wonderful messages. Alhamdulillah all went well yesterday and we saw our little ones heart beat. It was amazing.

Feeling like puking so not gonna type too much, barely can focus without wanting to puke! will try catch up later,
love to all

xoxo

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Salams everyone
Kitten - its so cute that you are feeling sick!!!! Inshallah you little one will be a real fighter and stay nice and strong ^hugme^

Iman - Inshallah your DH's results will come back with a positive analysis ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^hugme^

Soni - yay! You are back! ^hugme^

Barbiedoll - ^hugme^ I can't believe you are already preparing for your princess' birthday - thats ages away!!!

Miss NK - ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ inshallah inshallah

On another note, have any of you guys seen this post Topic: IVF twins dumped because they're girls
http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=142003.msg2181450;boardseen#new

Astugfirullah, I feel so sick that people still do this ^eyes^. I mean this is why Islam came to prevent things like this. This is no different to going and burying a baby girl alive in the dessert. I just can't get over the fact that a) they wanted a baby (hence why IVF in India) and b) they just left them :'(. Not only that, its just so sad because these babies won't get a proper 'forever' home until they are a lot older :'( I feel really sick and sad at the same time. Inshallah these little girls will get parents that love them so much and can give them a proper home forever ameen.

love to everyone
love

Snowbelle

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Salaam ladies,
I'm sorry for not catching up sooner but for some reason your posts weren''t showing up on my 'new replies thing' probably because of the name change.

I'm having a morning of procrastinating, which is very naughty as ds is at nursery and I should be working, so this'll be a quick one ;):

Miss NK - I am  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ that you have good news next week.

Snowbelle - so pleased to hear your results came back all clear. NHS is rubbish, my mum had a biopsy done on her finger a while ago, and the results took about a month to come back, also all clear.

Soni - I am thinking of you too. ^hugme^ Let me know if you do go to ARGC - I'm seeing the Lister next week, but may be cycling again at ARGC in June/July. ;)

Barbie, Iman, Fifi big hello to all of you.

Thanks for asking about our short break, we had a lovely time, unfortunately it's been back to work, so am not able to enjoy the sunshine  :(

Mariax

1 - 20 of 1004 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.