Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I had my first FET on 9th May.  I just couldn't wait and I did a test today (well 3 actually!) 2 days earlier - they have all come back showing positive.  I just can't believe it  - I feel l like I am going to wake up and its all been a dream. 

I had cancer 2 years ago - and did IVF before my treatment started.  Its been such a long road to this point.  I never thought this would happen especially 1st time.  perhaps I did my test too earlier??  so how do I keep calm  ....  I keep worrying that I will do one on my official test date and it will be negative or something will go wrong.    perhaps I am just being silly...........

any advice on this would be appreciated.
thanks

clare

·
Registered
7,783 Posts
bit late to send in the peestick police I think  ^police^

This is why you should test on test day as if you get a bfp you wonder if its real and if you dont you wonder if it will change....

Its looking (tentatively) quite good though.....so sending you lots of  ^reiki^ that its a sticky one

Please do not test again until test day  ;)

·
Registered
4,960 Posts
Didnt want to just read and run as i havnt had fet myself and no idea what drugs are invloved, but im sure someone brainier than me will be able to help you shortly.  Have blown you some bubbles, im pretty certain it will be a real bfp for you.
Kate xx

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well - I have just done my official HPT and it showing positive!!!    gosh - this is amazing. 

thanks for comments and positive thoughts - it seems to have worked!

not sure what happens now - so will be on the phone to the hospitial first thing this morning.

I am sending lots of positive thoughts & energy to everyone else who is going through this.
all the best to everyone

clare

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Congratulations Clare! Thats brilliant news, especially given what you've had to go through.
Im hoping and praying for a healthy and happy 9 months for you and the bubs

Jen x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts