Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Help me please mummys or daddys...

I panic now at the thought of what to give him - he would live on Broccoli, banana's, yoghurt and biscuits if I let him  ;D  the monkey! He is great at finger foods and has great hand coordination and takes the food to his mouth with the spoon his self but ONLY wants to eat his favourite foods?? I am really struggling he ate everything before and Salmon was his fave but now after a bout of gastroenteritis a few weeks ago just blatantly refusing??

Any ideas? Oh and he is now waking for a bottle at 2am every night because he isnt eating enough and was sleeping 13hours before?  ???

xxxx

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
I found after my DD had a tummy bug and went off food we had to almost start again at basics, so really simple stuff, after a couple of weeks she was happy to start experimenting again.

hope he picks up again soon and is back to eating all and sundry xx

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi pigpie,

Its funny you should say that as thought about doing that - although he wont eat pureed food so could maybe lightly mash it. Right looks like lots of shopping,  mashing, blending and cooking is in order Thanks hun x

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
pigpie sorry piepig lol... doh!!
And Hi I remember you from the BFP boards gorgeous LO btw xx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.