Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Just found this board, so I thought that I would add our story :)

My official test date was Friday 9th May - pee'd on the stick - BFN :mad: :( :'( :'(

Phoned my clinic, explained that for the first time in ALL of my cycles, I had had no spotting/bleeding, yet pee stick says BFN. Advised to continue cyclogest and test again in 2 days time........ couldn't face testing again on the Sunday, so DH and I decided to wait until the Monday (12th May).

I was too scared to pee on the stick..... so I saved it in a (disposable) cup and DH dipped the tests ;). A friend of mine recommended FR but I couldn't find any on Sunday, so we used a CB and a Tesco's own...........and........

OMG OMG BFP BFP ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^rainbow^ ^rainbow^

To say that we are stunned and shocked is an understatement..... we are amazed and elated and we feel very very lucky and very very blessed to have received this miracle.

Like many of you on here, I NEVER thought that I would ever be posting about my own BFP ^BFP^

Love, Luck, Babydust and Rainbows to EVERYONE.

Reality and DH :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

·
Registered
460 Posts
Congratulations!!!  ^hugme^
^pompom^  ^BFP^  ^pompom^  ^BFP^  ^pompom^
xxx

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks hun  :-*

·
Registered
104 Posts
well done mrs,
Rememebr relax keep it snug make your dh/df/dp do the work hahhaha

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Congratulations hun on your BFP!!

Nikki xx

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks ladies  :-* :-*

DH has had me wrapped me in cotton wool for the wretched 2ww, so he is just continuing as he started off - bless him.

·
Premium Member
6,609 Posts
Will say it again Mrs...... CONGRATULATIONS ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^

Am absolutely delighted for you and DH. All the best for a happy and healthy 8 months ^reiki^

Much love
Maz x

·
Registered
7,783 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Mega congrats!!  U must be thrilled! 

I got my BFP on 2nd May so I'm not much in front of u

How u doing?

Sharon
xxx 

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks ladies - still hasn't sunk in yet :eek: ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^cloud9^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^rainbow^ ^rainbow^

Sharon - Many Many congrats on your BFP ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^cloud9^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^rainbow^ ^rainbow^ I feel strange - a teeny bit different, but I am walking around in a daze ;D Had a teeny bit of brown discharge yesterday and this morning i have had some pinky/red - but only when I do a wee and wipe myself, there's nothing there in between wee's (sorry if that was TMI - hope you're not eating whenyou read this ;)) but I have read up on this and apparently, it can be normal to get that in early pregnancy - isn't it :-\.... hope so..... sooo hope so ^reiki^ ^reiki^ How are you doing hun? has it sunk in yet?

Maz - :-* :-* Thanks hun - I am still in shock :eek:

EBW1969 - how are you adjusting to being a Mummy? is it everything you thought it would be? :-*

·
Premium Member
13,427 Posts
Reality fantastic news, so so pleased for you  ^pinkted^ ^blueted^ ^pinkted^ ^blueted^ ^pinkted^ ^blueted^ ^pinkted^ ^blueted^ ^pinkted^ ^blueted^ ^pinkted^ ^blueted^

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks hun  :-* Just repliedto you on the other thread too ;) :-*

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Congratulations!!!  ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^ ^pompom^

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Congratulations on your BFP.

Emma
x x x x

·
Premium Member
13,830 Posts
Congrats on your BFP!

Kate xx

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks Ladies  :-* :-*

OneDay2009 - it was your (and your Surrogate's) story that gave me that glimmer of hope over last weekend hun - thank you both - you inspired me to continue believeing that my PMA would bring me a BFP - and OMG - it did.....many many congrats to you too  :-* :-*

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks Lynn - still can't quite believe it... Hope you are OK - thinking of you  and sending you  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^:-* :-* :-* :-*

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
^congrats^ on your ^BFP^

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks WendyD  :-*

1 - 20 of 38 Posts