Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

my first cycle BFN

955 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  egf 
#1 ·
Hi this was my first cycle  and was due to test on friday 2nd sept

but i started bleeding on wed afternoon clinic told me to test thurs instead and i got a BFN

im not sure how i should be feeling as i just feel numb at the mo am i normal ????

i feel i should be crying but i cant im sure DP thinks im cold hearted i have been threw 2 eptopics and a M/c before and i think i have just put my walls up to protect myself

sorry to post like this but need to express how i felt

Kerry x

#2 ·
Kerry hun  ^hugme^ so sorry to hear your news sweetie

Of course your normal hunni, we all deal with things differently and theres no abnormal way to deal with these things hunni.......

I am so sorry it didnt work for you hunni  ^hugme^

Debs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

#3 ·
Kerry

So sorry to hear your news hun ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Different people react in different ways to this.  You have been through so much pain already that like you say you have built up defenses. 

Give yourself time to heal and then you and DP can start thinking about your next step.

Love
Bear
x

#4 ·
Thanks girls

i really appriciate your replys  i have thrown all my energy into my son and my friends kids today just to keep the pain away  gardening tomorrow and a good old drink tomorrow night

Kerry x

#5 ·
Hi Kerry

I'm sorry to hear your news  :'(

This is a great site to post you feelings it has helped me sooo much, so keep posting.

Love Liz
xx ^banana^

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.