Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
;D

Hello everyone (especially louloubabe!) It's great to have got this far as I never ever even alolowed myself to think about it.  But soooooo scary.  How to stay positive but not get hopes up?

I had my first ever ET on Wednesday and am now lying around at home drinking lots of water and trying not to think about my precious cargo.

Have been having period like cramps in my private parts (bit weird) so feeling a bit anxious, but think muts be from e.c and et.  Gather from your thread Loulou that this is not uncommon. Stay calm hon, thats the best you can do.

Is it normal to feel this exhausted?? I guess having 2 ICSi's with only 3 weeks in between doesn't help.

^reiki^

·
Registered
23 Posts
hi babe

Read your good news and great to have you on board on our 2ww, yes my stomach did play me up but all settled down now
as im sure yours will. ;D ;D ;D ;D

So you will test on the 22nd then, three days after me, god it seems an age away hun doesnt it, its not a week for me yet since ET but it seems a hell of a lot longer.

2 icsi in three weeks is going some girl so look after yourself do something real girlie like do your nails and watch nice dvds
^daisy^ ^daisy^ ^daisy^

We wil have to chat on line babe so we can really have a gossip

sending you big  ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

hugs

loulou
x
x

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Hi girls

just wanted to wish you both all the best for the 2ww and testing have all crossed for you both

love always lilly xxx

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks girls!

have been really positive until today when i had a crying fit.....think its because i'm so shocked that we got this far that all of a sudden I have allowed myself to remember how badly I want this.  :'(
Now I feel feel bad becuase I've worried dh, and he's going away on business on Monday for 3 days  :(

3 days in to the 2ww and I've crumbled!  Will it ever end???

Painiting my nails sounds like great idea...bright pink toes should do the trick! 

·
Registered
23 Posts
hi ya ermey

read your note about a tiny bit of blood and dont stress def
could be sign of implantation, just take it extra easy and chill
babe dont get yourself stressed will not do you no good at all.

Hope all ok today and you have a nice sunday and how aree those bright pink toes looking???

Big hugs

loulou
x
x

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks loulou, feeling more positive now although still nervous everytime I go to the loo!  I don't really know anything about implantation stage the clinic never explained, what does it mean? From my book I guesss it means an embie is happily settling in but hardly dare hope.

Toes didn't happen in the end!  DH took me for a stroll in the woods to calm me down which did help, and then he cooked me a nice dinner :)  He is lovely!

Toes are my mission for today though!  my cousin is coming round today for a cuppa which will be nice as he's a very close friend.  Unfortunaetly his wife is pregs  :mad:  But she's love;y too so I usually manage to be brave.

What are you up to today? X

·
Registered
23 Posts
hi ya

we just chilled took the dogs out went to the church we got married in 9 years ago ( must be all the drugs making me all
romantic haha) and watched a dvd so real nice day.

Hope you are ok, dh goes away today doesnt he for 3 days if you want to chat on line message me and we will catch up.

Sending you lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
to start your week off well big big hugs

loulou
x
x
x

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Loulou your Sunday sounds lovely!

Thanks for nice message, have been at my cousins today, and my darling mum is coming tomorrow for 2 nights so that will help.  Still terrified that AF will arrive - don't know how I'll cope if it happens while dh is away  ^twitch^ ^witch^

Just think you're more than half way through the 2ww! how are you coping?  If I get time I'll try and chat later X

·
Registered
23 Posts
not great day, did a test this morning and i know i shouldnt of as to early only on day 10 post ET but just had a weak moment and of course if was negative so now got it in my head that it its all over :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

just so up tight and not been able to exercise i just want to put on my trainers and run and run and run ( thats what i do to get rid of any uptight thoughts i ever have )

If i get a negative on sunday may end up doing a forest gump
and never come back haha

hope you are ok will pick myself up im sure

take care hun

big hugs
loulou
x
x
x

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi louloubabe,

Just read your post.
Pls don't you dare give up!!!! It is still very very early days for you....
You still have 5 more days to go so come on give yourself a break....

Think  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

((((hugs)))))
San2

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just jumping in Loulou to send you the biggest  ^reiki^ vibe going and a huge cyber hug - stay strong. ^afro^

Love and hugs
Maria.x.x

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thanks guys

I just had a stupid day yesterday but ok today, think my friend who has been told her baby has stopped growing at six weeks inside her and no heatbeat at 10 weeks must be playing on my mind.

Just seemed to start thinking god this pregnant thing is so complicated why shd it work for me?

Anyway as i said better today gonna do some positive things
today to get rid of all the negatives in the air from yesterday
;) ;)

thanks again

strong lou lou again
x
x

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey loulou sorry I didn'y see your post  :( but glad you're feeling better  :).

Somebody ought to have set the  ^police^ on to you!  Keep positive its just too early to tell, otherwise why would they tell you to test day 14.

I haven't got a HPT in the house at all and am planning not to buy one till day 13.  I just know that as soon as I buy it AF will arrive.  my MIL works in a chemist and has said she'll buy the test for me as she gets a discount....I feel very irrational about this and its making me feel under pressure! Must be the hormones.
:-*

1 - 13 of 13 Posts