Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
I am new to this site, wish I had found it before starting my first ICSI cycle! I had ET on Friday so now am waiting for the test on 16th May, am not sure what to expect really, am feeling very positive one minute then convinced it is all going horribly wrong the next. Anyway, looking forward to chatting with people who really do know what this is about!
Vic x

·
Premium Member
3,699 Posts
Welcome Vic

Just wanted to say Hi and good luck with your wait - it may feel like the longest couple of weeks of your life - but there are loads of people here to chat to and share the nail biting with ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

I'm sure one of the clever technical girls will add a link here for you to the 2 week wait board where you can chat to others in the same point in their treatment if you want.

This place has been a complete life saver for me and many others - as supportive as friends and family may be, there is nothing like chatting to someone who's been through a similar experience. You can also ask anything on here, no matter how personal or silly it may seem ;D ;D Trust me, whatever you ask, it won't be the silliest or most personal question on here!

Good luck and just shout if you need help finding your way around the site.

Blu

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!
Vic x

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
Hiya Vickster :) :)

Big welcome to FF and sending you lots of ^reiki^ and ^fairydust^ for your 2wwx

I'm going to post you a few links of boards that will be of interest to you,

Starting out & Diagnosis ~
CLICK HERE

What Every New Member Needs to Know ~
CLICK HERE

Great to keep you sane during the 2ww ;D

2WW, Ladies in Waiting -
CLICK HERE

That should keep you busy! However, don't forget to have a bit of fun while you are on FF ;D and check out the general chit chat / jokes / hobbies area

G&B - Community Fun board
CLICK HERE

To make the site easier to navigate click on the index tab at the top of any page - pink hearts mean there is something new within the board you have not read/looked at and if you scroll right down you will see the last ten posts from all over FF all are clickable ;) if you refresh this page (f5) it will update the last ten posts as well as the boards/threads and who's online!!!
take some time to look at the help tab too ;)

Check out the Locations boards for where you live & a site search for your clinic ;)

Best of luck again for the 16th May ^fairydust^ & ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Dont forget to let us know how you get on! If you need any help just ask!

Louj x :-*

·
Premium Member
13,427 Posts

·
Registered
6,658 Posts
Hello Vickster

Welcome to FF and good luck with your treatment!

Hope to see you with a BFP soon!  ^reiki^

Good Luck with testing hon! Follow the links to our 2ww Ladies in Waiting board and you will meet lots of ladies waiting to test  ^reiki^

Love Saila xxx

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Hiya Victster

just wanted to say welcome to FF :) :) :) I found FF about 2weeks ago like you i wish i had found it sooner.

wish you loads and loads of luck with your 2WW and hope you get a BFP!!!!!!!

hayleigh xxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Hi Vickster

Welcome to FF, I am a newbie too but have found everyone to be really welcoming.

Good luck x

^hugme^

·
Premium Member
13,830 Posts
Hi Vic and welcome to the site :)

You have come to a fantastic site full of advice and support.

I just wanted to wish you loads of luck with the 2ww and that it brings a positive result.

Kate xx

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for your messages! It is really lovely to find so much support!  ^hugme^ to everyone!
Vic x

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.