Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Can anyone give me a tiny bit of reassurance about something my friend said to me. 

For a couple of years now, leading up to my Period I have had REALLY bad night sweats, I mean I am absolutely soaking.  I thought this was something that some women got as there hormones changes leading up to their period, however when I was out with my friends on Thursday night I asked them all if they suffered from them and none of them did at all.  Then I was out with another couple last night and I told my other friend and she said "you've got something seriously wrong with your hormones or your about to get your menopause". 

I didn't sleep last night worrying about it.  Is there something wrong with me?  Dr Shariff has told me my hormone levels seem "normal" but what if they've missed something and I am actually going through my menopause and 30!

Does anyone else have this problem? 

Shelly x

G

·
shellosh,

just wanted to send you a  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^..im sure all is well if the ARGC have said so. Maybe give them a call and hopefully they can assure you.

all the best with your treatment and you will be blessed with a baby very soon.

:-* :-* :-*

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
I get very very hot just before and during my period,perhaps not quite as sweaty as you mention. I would have a chat with the clinic just to put your mind at ease  ^hugme^

·
Registered
849 Posts
i too have night sweats usually 2 days before my period and 1/2 nights during my period
i saw my doctor regarding this and he has told me it is normal, my sister has the same and she has had no problem concieving at all so i really dont think it is anything to do with IF
kate

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh thanks ladies for your replies, I'm surprised you could read it actually as it was written so poorly, that's what lack of sleep does for you

Thanks for the hugs barbiedoll and thanks for you positive message x

Kate28 that made me feel so much better thanks.

Shellebell, I'll try not to stress but I think I will phone the clinic on Monday and mention it. (great name BTW)

Shelly x 

1 - 5 of 5 Posts