Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ladies,

I just wanted some TLC as I know you would understand.

My little man has chosen himself to stop feeding from me this week. I know its good this way and it was his decision which is what I wanted but it does feel like my world has ended  :'( :'( :'(

I know I just need to come to terms with it and I know things can't stay the same it just hurts.

Right just needed that.

Thanks for listening.

Jacks x

·
Premium Member
12,126 Posts
And more hugs.  ^hugme^  ^hugme^

·
Premium Member
20,424 Posts
Big hugs coming your way Jacks and you know where I am. ^hugme^ ^hugme^ I know I've said it already but give yourself time to get used to it (and you will) but give yourself a huge pat on the back for breastfeeding for so long.

Chux xx

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Jacks hunni

Be very very proud of what you and Tom achieved together.  ^hugme^

Here for you too.

Big big hugs and much love

Flammie
xxxx

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
i'm dreading the day.....

they call it "breastfeeding to term", basically breastfeeding until the child decides to stop.  so congratulations for breastfeeding your guy to term.  well done luvvie!

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
Well done you on breastfeeding for so long and allowing him to wean naturally. 

I can well understand your feelings, I'm dreading Ethan's last feed  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Marie xxx

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
Hiya Jacks

I was gutted when aj stopped breast feeding  :( :(

It was horrioble when she cried as my boobs would start producing  :( :(

Well done on breast feeding this long  :-* :-*

It took me mentally and physically a little while to get used to it

Jxxxxxx

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh thanks so much for all your support ladies  :)

Well things have developed and T has now decided he wants to feed from me again, so I'm really confused now with what he wants. I am now feeding just in the eve and making the most of this chance I have to feed my boy.  :) :) :)

It really is such a joy and I know now it will be soon but at least I can prepare myself a little better.

Thanks again.

Jeanette yes my boobs do that too.

Jacks xxxxx

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
Big hugs Jacks xxx

As you know I found it hard when Ethan weaned himself at 15 months. I thought he had stopped then had a few extra lasts feeds before he finally stopped. It is hard but before long is a nice memory and not upsetting anymore. Funnily Ethan lifted my top yesterday and said 'boobies' then 'milk' which he has never done before so maybe they do remember  :)

Nicky x

·
Premium Member
12,126 Posts
Jacks - aw bless him - i think it will be nice now, as you know it is coming to the end so you can just enjoy your evening feeds knowing that he still wants it for a little while longer.

You have a little longer to mentally prepare yourself but still enjoy it!

Well done ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts