Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*****I'VE ALREADY LEFT A QUESTION ABOUT THIS ON IVF/ICSI THREADS - HOPE ITS OK TO PUT HERE TOO******

Hi -  

I just wondered whether you know anything about Natural Ovulation Cycle ICSI and if its available in any clinics in the South East?

I am very lucky to have 6 year old twin boys born via ICSI.

I would dearly love to have another child but because I suffered from a severe hormone related PND after the birth would like to try a non drugs method.

I have tried to search the messages to see if anyone has written about this - but nothing seemed to come up.

Thanks for any info.

Kizziex

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Kizzie, congrats on your twins.
Natural cycle ICSI is possible but the chances of success are very low as you have to get in there before you ovulate (and that it doesn't fall at a weekend if the clinic doesn't do egg collections at a weekend as most don't), hope that you get the egg, that it is suitable for injection and then that it fertilises and then divides. I think you will find that very few clinics would even attempt it because of the limitations of the cycle.

Ruth

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dear Ruth - thankyou very much for the info.  It looks as though that probably isnt a way forward for us so will think again about the full IVF/ICSI route.
Thanks again
Kizziex

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.