Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi can anyone give me some advice

I am having a natural fet cycle and i am getting a bit worried

I went for my second scan today, lining growing well but follie only 10mm, it needs to be 12 before i can start testing for ovulation. I am abit confused i think i normally ovulate on day 16 as my cycle is usually 30 days, my next scan is on tues which is day 16, surely this is too late, should i not be using opt to see when i will ovulate, then the nurse said to me "you dont think you have ovulated do you". What was that supose to mean. I dont think its going to happen i cant rely on my body. I am worried now.

Can anyone help me understand this.
will i not ovutale until my folicle is 12mm or how does it work
I am worried i will miss my chance.

Any advice will help, thanks

take care all
Sarah

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Follicles are normally about 18mm when you ovulate but they generally get you to start testing once follicle reaches 12 to 14mm. It is more than possible that you could have a large enough follicle by Tuesday as some follicles can grow very rapidly.
I would suggest that you should consider starting the opk on Monday just in case you do have your usual day 16 ovulation cos if you miss seeing the LH surge, it will be difficult to plan FET.

Ruth

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.