Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all i had a natural fet on the 10th, 2 grade 1 8 cell embies womb lining the thickest its ever been with no drugs, the only drug i have had was pregnyl injection, but since et have had pain no not pain feeling of enlarged ovaries, has anyone else had this?? is it maybe because my ovaries are sensitive as i have had many cycles or because i have had ohss in the past???
thanks kim xxx

·
Premium Member
19,888 Posts
the pain is probably from et or could even be your embies getting comfy

did they use pregnyl to trigger ovulation?

what day did they trigger you?

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi yes trigger injection of pregnyl was on tues 6th then et on the 10th then another half dose of pregnyl on the 13th, et was very smooth, its just i feel like i have large ovaries  ^idiot^ ^idiot^ ^idiot^ ^idiot^
oh and i would kill for a bath
kim

·
Premium Member
19,888 Posts
what cycle day were you when they triggered you hun?

i hate going without a bath lol. you off work?

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
think it was day 11 my period arrived on the 26th april.
I am off work on annual leave this week and next week, then back to the slog pg or not,
oh i am dreaming of a bath, do you think there is actual research done that show it is bad for you in 2ww or is it an urban myth, i want to see that research, as normal lucky woman who can get pg all on ther own must bath during the 2 ww and not even know they are pg.
good luck
Kxx

·
Premium Member
19,888 Posts
the bath thing is more about the heat hun

you could have a WARM bath but not a hot one as embryos don't like change in heat

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hi me again still having this dull ovarian pain, has anyone had this with no drugs except the pregnyl injection?????????????????????????????/
thanks kimx

·
Premium Member
19,888 Posts
remember your follie will now be giving out progestrone and be called a corpus lethum so it could be this

1 - 8 of 8 Posts