Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got basted 2 weeks ago today. I had my HCG injection 10.30am the day before - so if they say you ov around 36 hours later, that would mean I ov'd around 10.30pm 2 weeks ago today. Yesterday I had very definite creamy brown cm as if af was coming. Today it has been very scanty and more stringy(sorry) - virtually stopped. I was upset yesterday and ended up testing at 4am this morning and got a very clear bfn. I figured that as I must have ov'd on the Friday then af would 'naturally' be due today ( Altho I know Cyclogest can hold it back). Now I've figured out that it would have been 10.30pm that I actually ov'd, I'm grasping at the straw that really at 4am it could have still been too early to test (especially if I had late implantation). My official test date is Sunday - so I have been naughty - but that is just so you haven't got the HCG jab in your system. I used CLearblue - and my head is telling me even a day before af due it would have been positive if I was pg. Sorry this is so long! Any advice/experience please?

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
Hi Rachel

^hugme^ ^hugme^  Hun none of this is an exact science you are given your official test date not only to ensure the HCG is out of your system but also to account for late implanters.  I think you need to try and hold off testing again until Sunday and atleast now you know the HCG is out of your system if you get a positive you know it will be genuine.

I know this is torture hun, but you really do need to try and hold out til sunday and stay positive. ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Axxx

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks so much for replying - am going mad today. Started day convinced it was all over - even considered stopping Cyclogest - but I knew I'd never forgive myself if it effected anything. I don't know how common late implantation is. On dd I was very good and waited until test day and the bfp was very very strong and so I suppose I presumed today would be soon enough. Really hope I'm wrong! I am very pleased the stained cm is hardly there now. Thanks again x

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
Yes, 2ww has a habit of sending you ^idiot^ doesn't it? ^hugme^  Please don't stop the Cyclogest as you'd never forgive yourself if it turned out to be a BFP.

Just hang on in there it's only 2 more sleeps til test day! ;)

Sending you loads of ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^reiki^ ^pray^

Axxxx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts