Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know im probably not posting in right place but didnt know where to post .
Ive lost my phone and need to contact the nurses office at st marys this morning. None of the numbers for the hospital are being answered so cant get through that way need the direct number. Can anyone help please x  :(

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Ceri. Yes got everything sorted in the end and I have my egg collection tomorrow.  Im bloody terrified  :(

·
Premium Member
6,986 Posts
^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^  The thought of it is usually worse than the acutaul procedure hun. You wont remember much  ^hugme^  Let us know hoe you get on xx

·
Premium Member
6,986 Posts
^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^  The thought of it is usually worse than the acutaul procedure hun. You wont remember much  ^hugme^  Let us know hoe you get on xx

·
Registered
125 Posts
^Cuddle^ i wanted to wish you luck for your ec  tomorrow xxx ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi guys. Just a quick note. EC was not as bad as I thought it would be. We got 14 eggs from 34 follicles . They have decided to do icsi with this cycle as for the first time ever husbands count has dropped very low ( Was told every time he had a sample befor he had super sperm ?)
Anyway they are phoning between 8-9am tomorrow to say how many fertilized.
Thanks for your good wishes xxx

·
Registered
125 Posts
hi shellieo

pleased to hear everything went well for you.keeping everything crossed for the next 24 hours for you and hubby.i had icsi with my egg collection last November.  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^pray^

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for all your good wishes guys. I just got the call and 7 have fertilized.
Just got to wait till Friday now to see how many are put back depending on if we have any to freeze. xx
Good luck the rest of you x

·
Premium Member
6,986 Posts
That's great news Shellie! Good luck for tomorrow, ET is a walk in the park, just try and keep your mind busy during the 2ww xx  ^hugme^

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for everyones support, Means a lot. Im very emotional today.
ET went ok , No nerves or anything so felt ok.
We had 1 nine cell put back , 4 8 cells frozen and 1 7 cell frozen so I think we did ok.
Now just the 2 week 3 day wait till I have to test. Thought I would go for a blood tet but got to test myself on 7th Feb.
Anyway. Fingers crossed x

·
Registered
12,048 Posts
wishing you luck

·
Registered
150 Posts
Wishing you lots of look hun keep your mind busy but plenty of rest  ^reiki^

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.