Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI Ladies

Just found this thread, and wondered if anyone could help?

I had a negative cycle in Feb, and had one AF (a weeks after stopping meds) , but since then, nothing, and now I have started leaking milk from my breasts.... ??? :eek:

Is this normal I wonder, or should I see the doc?

Cheers
Jo

·
Premium Member
2,762 Posts
Hi Jo
I am so sorry to hear about your negative cycle hunni ^hugme^
I'm going to move this to the Donor section, as I think you'll get more help with your query there ;)
Take care
Gayn
XX

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
Jo - Are you 100% sure you are not pregnant? You can still have an AF bleed and be pregnant, especially with the ivf drugs doing all sorts of weird stuff to our hormones! I'd definitely call your clinic and see what they say.........

Lou xx

·
Premium Member
2,105 Posts
I agree with louloumac - I don't want to get your hopes up unduly, but you could be PG.  Some people do get false negatives (my SIL had a couple, even though she felt she was PG) and can get AFs when they are actually PG.  I would do another test and see if it is still -ve.  Do let us know.

Essex Girl x

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your replies ladies....and guess what????????  I did a test and got BFP.  You could have knocked me down with feather... ;D

However, it wasn't the IVF, but must have happened a few weeks afterwards as  I am only 6 weeks.  I've had a scan, and all  OK (apart from there was twins, but one didn't make it.. :(). Just gotta get through the next 8 months now.

Thanks again...

Jo XX

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Jo...Wow..congrats hun on your BFP

Christina

1 - 6 of 6 Posts