Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!!

Have been navigating around this site for while now and have finally plucked up the courage to post something.  I am on my first cycle of IVFand have been downregging for a week, no side effects so far ( fingers crossed) its been so helpful to read about everyones elses experiences, makes you realise that there are loads of us out there all feeling the same. :)

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Hello Boo 2

^goodluck^ with your IVF.

Love Shaz xxx

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for your welcome, how do I add my details at the bottom of my post? Am a bit of a computer phobic! ???

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Hi and welcome to FF
If you look at the top of this page you will see a couple of icons e.g. home; index ........ and then profile... click on this and you do it under signature ....
good luck and lots of  ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thank you, am a bit of a computer duffer, had a look under profile but not sure what to click on......any more help gratefully received :)

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Hi Boo
Click on profile - look to the left hand side of the page and you will see a heading that says MODIFY PROFILE - under that it has some subheadings, click on "Forum Profile Info" - that should do the trick ....
;D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi Boo

Just wanted to say hello and a big welcome to FF.
Hope all goes well with your txt. Sending lots of  ^fairydust^ your way.

Take care l
nikki

·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts
Hi and welcome to FF boo2

Good luck and loads of ^fairydust^ for your treatment

love
suzie aka olive xx

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.