Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Ladies,
Ive just joined this board. We have just had a BFN from a FET (OTD today)  :'(
I would like to ask for help/advice please.

I have always done LP and DR with Suprecur - but on last cycle (at age 39) i was on 300iu menopur and they only retrieved 7 eggs (2 were discarded). I had an antral follicle count of 14, and LH was 5.2, FSH was 6.8.

I was wondering that now i will be 40+ with the next (and final) cycle (probably in the summer) do you think i should opt for a SP? I think I may have been over suppressed with the Suprecur.

I'm really after some advice, but I have a review booked for the end of March and will request anothe AF scan and AMH so I know something about my reserve (as its been about 18 months since). I want to up my Stimms to max dose (450iu) and possibly include Gonal F into the equation (so 300iu menopur + 150 Gonal F)
Has any one got any experience of switching from LP to SP?
Thanks so much

J

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm 40 and doing my first IVF. I went to the Lister in Feb as I was in London and they wanted me to do the LP. However, I'm doing my treatment at home in Mauritius and I'm halfway through the SP now. Responding well to Gonal-F, so I'm quite happy. Trust your RE - it's the only way to go! Good luck xxx

1 - 2 of 2 Posts