Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hello I am new to this site and this kind of thing although I have read quite a few messages. My husband & I have been married for 6 years and trying for a baby for 3 years. I had a miscarriage 3 years ago and conceived naturally then but nothing has happened since - had all the tests under the sun & we have been diagnosed as having "unexplained fertility" which is a nightmare.

We have an appointment with planning nurse on 24 feb and hope to start ivf treatment around 6 march, feel a little worried about what lies ahead - can anyone offer any advice?

Hope I have said enough - not really know where to start! :) ^daisy^

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hiya Annab :)

Welcome to fertility friends

You have come to the right place for advice and support

Lots of good luck for ur appt in a few weeks time hope it goes well

When you know when your cycling we have a cycle buddies thread where you can meet up and chat with other ladies going thru treatment at the same time as yourself which is really helpful to be able to chat thru the same things and go thru the ups and downs together.

Meanwhile theres also the chitter chatters where we gather for a chit chat ^gossip^ about infertility and just about anything really.

I hope that u find the site helpful, and if u need any help finding your way around just give one of us a shout and we will point you in the right direction.

Best wishes ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

^Cuddle^
Emilyxx ^bye^

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Hi annab,

Just wanted to say hello and that hope all goes well at your planning meeting on 24th feb.  Like Emily says, you should definately hook up with your cycle buddies (go to the index of the message board and you will find a cycle buddies section and then just pick the relevant months).  I am on my second ICSI (similar to IVF) and have already done 3 IUI cycles so its my 5th tx cycle in total - and the first one since I have found this site and it has really helped me through it.  Especially my cycle buddies as we are all going through it together and can help each other.  If you have specific questions about IVF and what its going to be like, let me know and I'll be happy to help.  Otherwise try posting on the general IVF section or try the Chitter Chatters.  There are a lot of amazing ladies here who will be happy to help, advise, and support you.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!
Love Olwen x

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hi Ann,

A huge welcome to FF!  You have come to the right place for support and advice.

Wishing you luck with your journey.

If you need any help finding your way around the site, please ask.

Laine x

1 - 4 of 4 Posts