Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.

One cycle of Donor IVF in and waiting for a 7 week miscarriage (even though it was early, the ultrasound still breaks our heart).  So far it has been a 5 year rollercoaster, fighting through awkward GPs (actually accused male me of spitting in the sample!) and rude NHS to female me (not an overall comment, just the ones we have seen have been inconsiderate to the emotional strain). 

Nothing really to add, and no purpose for posting beyond solidarity - we thought we had beat the odds with attempt #1, but not.  Contemplating next move. 

Seeing so many other people in a similar boat is both comforting and upsetting (no one else should feel like this). 

Just and introduction,

D&D

·
Registered
604 Posts
Hello & Welcome
I am so sorry to hear of all the difficulties and troubles you have had to face with treatment and trying to get it.
Unfortunately, infertility is no easy ride in any way shape or form but it is great to have fertility friends because all of us understand what you are going through and can provide you with the support and friendship you need at this time.
Look forward to getting to know you better and wishing you all the best.
Chick66

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Hi Dennis and Doris,

Just wanted to say a quick ^hello^

Sorry to hear you have been having such a difficult time .  Thinking of you and sending you both lots of big  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Olwen x

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hi Dennis & Doris

Welcome to FF!  Its a fab site and you will soon feel at home here.

If there is anything you are unsure of, please ask.

Good Luck.

Laine x

1 - 4 of 4 Posts