Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm origionally from Essex. But now living in Tenerife.
We have a little girl who'll be 5 on Xmas Eve.
We have been trying for over 4 yrs now for a sibling for her, with 2 misscarages so far, the last one being well over a year ago.
DH and I have been through all the tests and have been told that there's nothing wrong with either of us. I started IUI treatment 2 weeks ago and was inseminated last friday.
I am now taking utrogestan twice a day, (although I forgot to take it the night of insemination and the next morn, remembering at 10 am. I should have taken it at 8pm the night before and 8 am.I've asked on some of the boards about this, I just hope that all will still be OK and I feel so stupid for forgetting.)
:'(
I have to go for a scan on the 23rd of Dec, but I don't know exactly what this is for :-\
Hopefully all will go well.
Good luck to all out there.
Sunny.x

·
Registered
604 Posts
Hi Sunny
Welcome to FF from a very cold and frosty UK!
Sorry to hear about your difficulty in conceiving a sibling for your daughter, did you have trouble getting pg with your daughter at all?
FF has a had secondary infertility board, found on the main index of boards, the ladies there have and are going through the same as you and are a huge mine of knowledge and friendship, as are the whole of the FF community.
Wishing you the best of luxk with the rest of the 2ww and hoping you get a +ve result at the end of it.
Chick

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hi Sunny,

Welcome to FF!  I am sure you will love being here.

Wishing you much luck in the 2ww.

Laine x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts