Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would apprecitate advice on what to do and where to go from here.

Depo 5-6 years ago. BCP on and off for 5 years (kne year gap TTC - no luck). Stopped in May.

About 3-4 years ago spent year TTC no luck. Had lap & dye all fine. Never confirmed ov as irreg and had several day before/day after AF!!! But get signs of CV etc. Gave up as ended up depressed due to failure.

Since Last 3 afs - 35 16 and now???? on CD30. Minimal BD this cycle based on 30 day cycle and guess at OV.

Over last few days - light cramping/cervical pain/ left/right light pain. Some stretchy CM and have gone up cup size (which is great). No spotting - nothing yet. BFN yesterday with FR. Thinking could be ovulating last couple of days? even though day 30???? Mood swings

Had bloods today - LH,FSH, Thyroid and prolactin (amongst others) - results Friday/Monday.

Thining of re-test if AF not here by Monday.

Help - can't make AF arrive but what is happening. Also very concerned as mood swings have made me feel so down - worried will slip into depression again and eating disorder like last time.

Thanks for taking the time to read this - typing out is cathartic

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Hi

Im so sorry about what you have been through, you sound so confused and I feel maybe you are trying to make alot of sense out of alot of things.

Firstly, i would say from you symptoms, its highly likely you have only just ovulated....

With regards to your length in cycles, this really could be a number of things, one of which can be a thyroid issue, which I see you have had tested.....and also some others...
Im no expert but I would suggest holding fire until you get your results, hopefully something simple and easy to sort out will show up.

It is quite possible not to O until late, one of my friends doesnt O until day 25, but there isnt anything wrong....

Please just hang in there a few more days.....

Take Care

natsxxx

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Last time thyroid done was 6 months ago and all fine! No harm in practicing is there? I am thinking might just have OV'd. When I had all the tests done 3 years ago - all was healthy then - so expecting normal now.

Modified to add - light brown spotting but no AF.  :'( Something really doesn't feel right.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.