1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Just a little intro:-
TTC for 2 years
Me - Blood tests done for sub-fertility - ok. Regular 28/29 day cycle.
DH - 1st test Low Count - 7.7m, 2nd test - 67m, 3rd test - 52m
We think DH tests better as he's been taking Multi-Vitamins with 15mg of Zinc a day, which was recommended by our Doc. However, still not getting pg, after trying everything naturally, including headstands, swinging from the chandeliers etc! The mind boggles! Anyway, we are now awaiting our appointment for the Specalist, fingers crossed it won't be too long and fingers and toes crossed in the meantime, mother nature will smile upon us.

Finally, is it me or does everyone else around you seem to sneeze and get pg and you just feel really alone! Hoorah for this site!

Love and smiles to you all x

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
hi smelly and welcome to ff - your post made me laugh - i know what you mean aboutthe headstands etc!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ...
wishing you lots of luck in your journey

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Hi Smelly

Welcome to FF.  Good Luck ^fairydust^.  I know exactly where you are coming from with the headstands ^roflmao^ - god aleast I'm not alone.

Take Care

Yodax

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you all so much for your lovely words of encouragement and welcome. It means alot. It's so nice to know that you can share your feelings with everyone so openly on here and not be judged or ignored and realise your not the only one doing a full Olympic Gymnastic routine most nights!
I wish you all every luck and happiness with your treatments and reaching that ultimate smiler - of a ray of sunshine of our very own.
Take care
Smelly x :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.