Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this site :).

I am currently on first round of ICSI. I am on day 11 of stimms. I had a Prostap injection on 4th Feb to down reg which only lasts 28 days. On Thursday I started the nasal spray until EC (hopefully Wednesday or Thursday this week). Today I have had what I can only describe as AF type feelings which normally happens the week before she visits. Is this normal or should I be worried?

Good luck to everyone with their treatment.

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hiya Val

Welcome to Fertility Friends

You will be sure to get lots of advice and support here

Wishing you lots of luck with ur current ICSI cycle

Why not pop over to the cycle buddies and select ur month of cycling

I cant help with the af pains as i havent done ICSI or IVF but on cycle buddies the girls will be going thru similar treatments so can let u know what there experiences are and offer support

Lots of love and ^fairydust^

Emilyxx

·
Registered
665 Posts
Welcome to FF Val  :)

I will "ditto" Emily in saying take a look at the cycle buddies,it's a good place to be while doing tx....lots of help & advice to be had there as well as a good old gossip  ;)

Good luck with your ICSI  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

luv
juels xxx

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks girls, i'll do that.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Hollypops

i've moved over to the cyclebuddies thread. Hope to see you there!!

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Hi VJA  ^wave^
Just wanted to say hello and welcome to ff, I am sure you have found the answer to your question but just in case I thought I would tell you that this happend to me too, it was nothing for me to worry about, just the drugs.
Take care and good luck
Dydie

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.