Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey there chat mods xxx

I have been asked if it would be possible to set up a chat time for the abroadie girls... I am just checking how many people would be interested, quite a few of the girlies are about to start cycles at Ceram in spain..

I would offer to mod it myself however I still cant get into the chat room I could when I was at work because I owrked in a free zone however now I am hoem bound access is denied.

would this be possible if I can get enough interest?

·
Premium Member
8,291 Posts
Nice one Tinks  :)

I'm sure we can arrange cover - just let us know when you are thinking of and we can see whose available to help.

Love

Debs xxx

·
Premium Member
16,348 Posts
Whats a free zone tinks? is this a geopolitical thing like the chinese do?

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well we seem to have enoght interest in the chat idea.. Ruth is also very up for it .... I think she will Mod it as well.. so now when Ruth gets back I will ask her and sort out a time... for once a week? is this ok?

free enterprise Mr T. we dubai media city dubai internet city and loads more us expats can soley own a company there.. with out the backing of a local partner, its also excempt from certain laws and restrictions.. for example at work in media city I can bet online with william hill.. from my home connection this is a banned site.. http://www.uaefreezones.com/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.