Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently trying (and have been for the past 3 years) for a sibling for our son who was convinced through DIUI 5 years ago. We went back to the clinic we convinced our son as we still had donor sperm there, fast forward 3 years and we have had x4 DIUI and x2 FET (and x2 cancel FET due to issues with fluid in my uterus), the first I got a positive urine pregnancy test prior to my official test day and then negative bloods on my official test day. Our most recent FET has recently end in a miscarriage.

We only have one vial of sperm left and our donor has retired, I am 40 turning 41 in January with a high AMH. If our next cycle doesn't work it will most likely be the end of our journey for us, clearly we have been extremely fortunate in being able to have our son initially, just feeling extremely dishearten and upset by the whole process.

We are looking at advice of what clinic to have our last cycle at. We are currently with the Homerton and have been looking at Zita west, CRGH, Evewell and potentially the Lister (though we are in East London so might be difficult to get to). Has anyone got any advice/recommendations about these clinics or potentially another clinic that you would recommend.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Hi, there is also Gennet City Fertility. I have only used part of their service as we had egg donation in Prague with another of their clinics but they were always personable and we have two beautiful children now :).

Good luck :)

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Angel_Delight, I will check Gennet City out. Congratulations on your two beautiful children.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts